Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. (12324 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#pink]*I don't that 1
What type of game is that

You ever play 'crash bandicoot'
Its a old game ,my bothers liked[/color]
Naah.. Sounds like these catoon-like games...

Black is a first person shooter game tho... The explosion and support from allies makes it top notch for me
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2016
TSOM:

You're the attention-seeking bimbo who always quotes me out of the blues to spew hogwash. You're the one who has been mentioning and quoting me randomly for more than four months. You even inserted my name in your signature for a week and created a thread about me last week.

I dislike unintelligent people. Try to remember that before you try to engage me.

If you're the smart type , I'd be more civil with you and even be more tolerant of your boisterous antics.
°•*Bimbo ..oh,harsh

Tsom,stands fer
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I no understanding ur spoken bruh grin grin

See as hunger dey affect my english grin
erniesmallz say make u drink garri na grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2016
epic grin

TSOM:

I'd give you a rundown. cheesy

I've dated the same female for more than a year while you can't keep a man for two months.

I've never cheated on her while you sleep around.

I have found love and treasure it while it's still abstract to you.

Pray tell, who should be jealous of who? grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:50am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Chai... See gud heart... Bae u too sweet, u'll bring it for me Wow! U such a darling...

Infact for this kind gesture of urs, I'll teach u that dance for free grin grin
embarassed u knw i can do anytin 4 u now smiley

shocked, xo u min u wanted to charge me 4 d dancing b4 angry
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Naah.. Sounds like these catoon-like games...

Black is a first person shooter game tho... The explosion and support from allies makes it top notch for me
*Yeah,it is.
°•Since you don't like that,I guess you don't like 'Super Mario' or 'Sonic'
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:54am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
done
*Tell him 'bye' !
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Firstking01, Rahimakallah cool grin

I sight you bruv..

Respect
baba ogrin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ireneony(f): 10:56am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Tell him 'bye' !
hahahahaha I will do that right away grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ireneony(f): 10:57am On May 27, 2016
TSOM:

You're the attention-seeking bimbo who always quotes me out of the blues to spew hogwash. You're the one who has been mentioning and quoting me randomly for more than four months. You even inserted my name in your signature for a week and created a thread about me last week.

I dislike unintelligent people. Try to remember that before you try to engage me.

If you're the smart type , I'd be more civil with you and even be more tolerant of your boisterous antics.
small boy bye...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yeah,it is.
°•Since you don't like that,I guess you don't like 'Super Mario' or 'Sonic'
I do dear... Buh not that much..
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
small boy bye...
*That's my Girl!!!! cheesy
......Yessss!!
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Yeah, surely i know whats on your jerky mindsundecided....and it's the thought that the thread is not supposed to be created by a male and it's unmanly right?...but i can assure you that most girls here don't really know what they are looking for in a manundecided...this is not actually my kind of thing, so my main purpose of summoning courage to do this is because i 've come to realise based on my lil stay on nairaland, romance section precisely that some niggas here have a perfect and awesome personality offline...the thing is, if you are not hot on nairaland you can't stand the heat that will come to you....sometimes the heat might grow to the boiling point of about 100 degree celcius which is capable of melting any metal and turn them to alloy steelundecided...so, most times these guys just act the opposite of their real character just to stay up and to keep their ego boosted....

Here you have them....

1.) Cutehector\donbenedict....bro, your wife will enjoy you...but my problem with you is, you mind what people talk about you too much...come on, be yourself man...i know we are closed neighbours in phgrin

2.) STFUareugod,,,dunno if i get your moniker correctly...but, all i know is, this dude is a complete gentleman...upon say he fine, he still dey humble to the extend of opening a thread for people to jugdge his attitude on here...i give you respect bro cool...keep the good work...

3.) Tosyn2much....this guy no know say i like amgrin....well, follow his threads and bashings of females on here @your own peril...like i stated earlier, some of em put up this act just to appear over humourous and keep their shoulders high....you hardly see him engage in e rumbles...he maybe sounding stingy to girls, but hin type naim give woman money passgrin...above all, he has a good heart, and he's always open and real cool..

4) Smellymouth....no need to talk too much about this my campaign managergrin....he's fun, loving, caring., does not bear grudges...never a dull moment with him, you can attest to this na cool...you bash him and he will give you a meme that will make you laugh and forget that you have a departmental exam with course code mec311, adavance strength of material by 9amgrin....

5). Lalasticlala...you surprise ba?...he's a supermod but he hardly bans people in case you know, he's not been the one banning you....don't ask me how i know cos i know, and thats why you cant help tagging his moniker cos he's not the only mod...

Ok, synopses....

Now, those attitudes i mention above is not 100% guarantee that they must be a perfect husband material...like i stated earlier, it's based on my own judgement...so, the thread is open for critizism and counters....i know we still have some good personas here, but these ones must 've used 1% to overthrow youcheesy,,,just keep being good...

So, nairaland girls,,,there you have em, if i were you, i 'll make the right choice today to avoid bitting and gnashing of teeth and "had i knows",cool

why ma name no dey list?........i culd be lovin, caring etc.....lol
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by TSOM(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
small boy bye...

'DUMBOlina' , you're so unintelligent that KingCheezyPuff had to lecture on what reply to give. cheesy

You can't even think up a reply. You see why everyone terms you as the dumbest girl on Nairaland?

Stalking pervert!
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed u knw i can do anytin 4 u now smiley

shocked, xo u min u wanted to charge me 4 d dancing b4 angry
no angel...I meant The things u gonna be needing for the dance class which u would have to buy, I'll provide grin

Am done consuming garri oo... Waiting for the delicacy licks lips" smiley

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
erniesmallz say make u drink garri na grin
while u eat hen pikin food grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughter is laughing me grin grin gringrin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2016
pucelle:
Only stfuareyouGod and smellymouth should be on that list

does guys are humility personified cheesy
The other three are humble, if you grasp the whole post you will understand that some people here live a fake life online mean while they are angels offline...the two you mentioned are just being their real self both offline and online.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2016
TSOM:

'DUMBOlina' , you're so unintelligent that KingCheezyPuff had to lecture on what reply to give. cheesy

You can't even think up a reply. You seek why everyone terms you as the dumbest girl on Nairaland?

Stalking pervert!
*Wrong dude
She ended it with her "done",the room was silent.
...You evidently didn't hear it though
so she had ta put it to you a different way.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:08am On May 27, 2016
Hmmm ok smiley

erm, u knw i got angry d oda tym, xo i mistakenly burnt the soup sad, xo ayam actually preparing anoda 1.. Try soak more garri, m sure within 2hourz d soup will be ready grin
BlueEyeBalls:
no angel...I meant The things u gonna be needing for the dance class which u would have to buy, I'll provide grin

Am done consuming garri oo... Waiting for the delicacy licks lips" smiley
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
while u eat hen pikin food grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughter is laughing me grin grin gringrin
lol. Chicks are sweet u knw grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Where is MrCork?
He should be number one.
ok noted cool
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ireneony(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That's my Girl!!!! cheesy
......Yessss!!
grin grin he thinks I have his time.
Just one sentence I gave him, he has to write epistle for me. U wonder why we termed he jobless grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by TSOM(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
lonliness is a disease, i can't help it again.
sometimes i may be happy with being single, it can be so frustrating at times.

note: am really serious, this is romance section and we are suppose to share our romantic life offline.
i dont care what any calls me...
haters should go hug a transformer.

You see why nobody wants you? This is one of the topics you created.

Bored, rejected bimbo.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin he thinks I have his time.
Just one sentence I gave him, he has to write epistle for me. U wonder why we termed he jobless grin
*Yes,I've seen his write ups.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lol. Chicks are sweet u knw grin
bad guy grin

which kain chicks u mean Pls explain lipsrsealed

And also, na the chicks u dey eat abi their food U confusing megrin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2016
TSOM:

You see why nobody wants you? This is one of the topics you created.

Bored, rejected bimbo.

*Dang dude!!!
......You still at it!!! shocked
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ireneony(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Wrong dude
pls don't waste ur precious time with a jobless troll.
His second name is clown..what do u expect grin.

Unlike him, we have better things doing with ourselves.

Don't feed him with ur reply, he's craving for e fight
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmm ok smiley

erm, u knw i got angry d oda tym, xo i mistakenly burnt the soup sad, xo ayam actually preparing anoda 1.. Try soak more garri, m sure within 2hourz d soup will be ready grin
What!!! shocked

So make i download garri for 24hrs Haba bae, u no like me at allall crycry see as my belle De already and u say make i add more garri... cry cry

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ireneony(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Wrong dude

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:17am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
What!!! shocked

So make i download garri for 24hrs Haba bae, u no like me at allall crycry see as my belle De already and u say make i add more garri... cry cry
sad oya try sleep small.. No b u annoy me? If to sey u no annoy me now i 4 no burn d soup sad..
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
bad guy grin

which kain chicks u mean Pls explain lipsrsealed

And also, na the chicks u dey eat abi their food U confusing megrin
grin God punish u cheesy grin

Very trick question grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:

*°•He seems to want ta brawl with you only irenoney.
....Whatever got him goin' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.