Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books (7969 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by minexpo(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
plz send me 12.....ogheneminededemise@mail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by sagaciousblog: 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by defemidefemi(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2016
Mcslize:

Not free Bro. will give them out for a token amount.
not bad, how much do I pay and how do you get it?
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Dells(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2016
Bro pls I need those books as well, this is my email, delsam.bj@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 3:45am On May 30, 2016
defemidefemi:
not bad, how much do I pay and how do you get it?

Your whatsapp number. Let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by dontheo58(m): 5:15am On May 30, 2016
Forward em to me via Theonwogba@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Ernestbukky(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
nestolaptech@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by sagaciousblog: 12:48pm On May 31, 2016
Mcslize:

Your whatsapp number. Let's talk on whatsapp
firstly why did you open the thread if you were not gonna reply the emails?? You said for a token and yet you are not even disclosing the token... Or did you change your mind?
# just asking
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 3:26pm On May 31, 2016
sagaciousblog:
firstly why did you open the thread if you were not gonna reply the emails?? You said for a token and yet you are not even disclosing the token... Or did you change your mind?
# just asking

I replied all those who sent me an email request. Unless u didn't click on the email. You can drop your email so as to reach u directly.

Thanks
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 3:29pm On May 31, 2016
dontheo58:
Forward em to me via Theonwogba@gmail.com

Not free bro. Will send them for a token amount if u need them. They are highly valued books.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 3:31pm On May 31, 2016
Dells:
Bro pls I need those books as well, this is my email, delsam.bj@gmail.com

Not free bro. Reach me through email to get them for a token amount. That is if you need them.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by temitopeking(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2016
ppls can you send it to me.... micholatop@gmail.com

reply me to talk about the token
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by sagaciousblog: 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
Mcslize:

I replied all those who sent me an email request. Unless u didn't click on the email. You can drop your email so as to reach u directly.

Thanks
didn't get any...
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 5:16pm On May 31, 2016
sagaciousblog:
didn't get any... sagacious18@gmail.com

Check ur mail box.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by lawrykings(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
I dint get as well. Isaacenemaabel@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by TLrboss(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2016
hi dude need those books. pls send me details here: onyema034u@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by talk2joel(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i got them all online. Thanks gee

Kindly send to me @ letGodspeak4u@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by anyicash(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2016
I am not doubting what OP said, but i will only advice you to go get the money first..."first taste the power of money and any other chick can be added to it"
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by kingslayer(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Mcslize:
Check ur mail box.
kindly send to fran6ix124@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op what of yeye pua are u?

Y lie dat bought all these ebooks?

Na was oh.

So u want to people send u cash for books u downloaded freely online?

This is y new Nigeria is still backward.

You didn't buy any of those books. They are all available for free online. Stop dis yeye silly scam a beg.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mcslize:

Not free bro. Reach me through email to get them for a token amount. That is if you need them.
. Not free? Lol....ebook seller forming pua.

Book Wey u download free online....u come here dey the tell ur fellow brodas its not free.

Na wah oh. This economy sha. I blame APC.

Anyone DAT needs these pua books n more can register on warezbb.org. all these boooks are there.

A simple Google search using " PDF : Ross jeffrey" as a search query willl output direct download links on all ross jefrey books- the father of NLP seduction.

These book are free. Don't pay the op shi shi for it.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by LordZero(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
. Not free? Lil..ebook seller forming pua.

Book Wey u download free online....u come here dey the all or fellow brodas its not free.

Na wah oh. This economy share. I blame APC.

Anyone DAT needs these pua books n more can register on warezbb.org. all these boooks are there.

A simpl left Google search using " PDF : Ross jeffrey" as a search query willl output direct download links on all ross jefrey books- the father of NLP seduction.

These book are free. Don't pay the op shi shi for it.

YOU KNOW THE FUNNIEST THING, PPL ARE TOO LAZY TO EVEN SEARCH FOR THOSE BOOKS ONLINE THEMSELVES. SOME WILL STILL PAY FOR IT AND WON'T UNDERSTAND SHIIT.. BY THE WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (UR THREADS )..
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by lekmyth(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2016
At last bro "lekmight@gmail.com".
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:59am On Jun 09, 2016
LordZero:

YOU KNOW THE FUNNIEST THING, PPL ARE TOO LAZY TO EVEN SEARCH FOR THOSE BOOKS ONLINE THEMSELVES. SOME WILL STILL PAY FOR IT AND WON'T UNDERSTAND SHIIT.. BY THE WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (UR THREADS )..

Don't mind them grin

What the op is doing is pure daylight robbery ( Selling ebooks he downloaded free online )

What the op is doing is akin to pure scam. The most deceptive part is lying he bought all these books...lol.

Thanks for the kind words bro.

Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by mesisuce777: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2016
please send it to mesisuccess07 at gmail
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by kelvinatkins(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2016
boss i will like to get a copy too. kelvinatkins2014@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by paullo240: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
need details aduakap@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by rose54321: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chai, not 1 or 2, a whole 13, damn.
Thank God for the Audible app, you can listen to books on the go. ..
48 laws of power is nice, the audio version though.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by neutronxc(m): 12:05am On Jun 21, 2016
jchuks29@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) / My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.