Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) (5214 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by MrKamar(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
AmadiAba:
Buhari you are a proud Fulani man, but you have failed to understand that the typical Niger Delta man is a PROUD man also. And we are not cowards; you can not STOP the amnesty given to repentant Niger Delta militants by your predecessors andSTART an amnesty programme for your Fulani terrorists (Bokoharam) with the money from our crude oil. GOD FORBID BAD THING.
You can not set aside one billion naira from our OIL money on grazing reserves for your Fulani herdsmen and remove the host communities funds from the PIB and expect us to clap for you. NO WAY!

Go and start exporting cows and get money to fund the Grazing Reserves. VERY SIMPLE! You can not be LOUDLY threatening the Niger Delta avengers and QUIETLY negotiating with Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam members. NO WAY BUHARI; it should be the other way round, and pretty soon the actions of these men will bring you to your knees on the negotiation table.
You want to cripple the Niger Delta Development commission; and...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/18461
Is he sango? Why is he spitting fire?
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by franchizy(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
Asari Dokubo the man greater than ojukwu
The greater than Awolowo. The true soldier of the Niger Delta.
Ride on, we the Nigerian youths are solidly behind u.

God bless Asari Dokubo
God bless the Niger Delta Militants
God bless IPOB

Together we serve better.
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by samuel25(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. An example is this fat pig who has found his voice back after Buhari's reluctancy to use force to wipe out the vagabonds angry
You should have put urself in those people shoe. How many of u can tolerate little cheating these people are tolerating? May God deal with u the way Nigeria leaders are treating Niger Delta.
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
Asari gbenu soun jorh,thief why u no invest for niger/delta region,all ur investment day cotonou nd dat ur big aux wey u biuld around hnaub,thunder fire u there.why nt advocate for true fedralism nd resource control,ole is getting broke nd seeking amnesty
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 27, 2016
samuel25:

You should have put urself in those people shoe. How many of u can tolerate little cheating these people are tolerating? May God deal with u the way Nigeria leaders are treating Niger Delta.
who told u dat dunce is a s.westener,he is a core notherner,trying to divide southern nigeria so they can push there islamization of nigeria.they are plenty on nairaland don't fall for their deceit
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by 4stylz: 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
bender79:
Why would you worry when you are hibernating in Lagos and your kinsmen are in the creeks feeling the heat

Lagos is my city too bro; "federalism" it belongs to everyone so as Niger delta belongs to you , it is stupidity and non- patrotism that will make you differentiate people by region.

Do you think if Lagos was not a one-time federal capital , it will be this a little developed? What money was used in building 3rd mainland bride ? It was through federal funding " my guy make I nor come insult you becos you are my broda.

One Nigeria ...one people
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

chaiii...everybody want to challenge buhari all of a sudden.....money they stole is running out...no more free yams.....hilarious...

buhari shouldnt give dem a kobo......deport all of dem to syria...they like to fight....deport them to dangerous places in the world.....

nigeria should even beg russia to allow nigeria to build a prison in siberia...

we catch dem,no court judgements no more.....direct to siberia........ angry angry angry

Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by Heavance(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2016
Asari doesn't mean well for Niger Delta o, my brothers don't be deceived. A man that invested in Benin republic, instead of Niger Delta.
Do you know the jobs an development that he would have brought to the region with that money? Even government Tompolo no try for my people at all... is it a crime to build schools around? or meaningful things that will develop Niger Delta....
Till when them Asari will build things to better the lives of my brothers, then will I see them as serious. Imagine him enjoying with his family alone, he come dey talk now..... so boiz no sabi flex life abi?
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by kc2hansome(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
Thumbs up. Bubu going down!!!!
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by Anwulisomto: 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
And the source is igberenews....... angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by dimieprincess(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
bender79:
The best you people can do is cripple buharis economy but one thing is for sure your land will become perpetually degraded.
what was left on the land? is it same land u guys have already degraded?
Sing a new song and we will support u and not this threat of degraded.
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by babadee1(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
Don't worry my people, when oil becomes totally useless soon Asari, Tompolo and co will be left alone to drink it.
Re: Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) by 400billionman: 10:13am On May 28, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications. These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria. The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. An example is this fat pig who has found his voice back after Buhari's reluctancy to use force to wipe out the vagabonds angry

Hunger has destroyed ur reasoning ability..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention / Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.