Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (73359 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

Any marriage is subject to divorce ... YES / NO?

their is no such thing as divorce...this is mans wish,because he is weak......

we are not man and woman...we are a family...can you divorce from your grandmother,grandfather,mother,father,uncle,auntie,nieces,children??..

does this even make sense to you??...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

I didn't frustrate you, Buhari did.

cool see Xmas goat wey de wan kill but still wan try negotiate terms - ipob yoot 'die' like a man now, biko grin cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 9:19pm On May 27, 2016
cool I am still waiting for Nairaland Ibos to ENCOURAGE the NDA to blow up facilities in South Eastern states. Then we will know that they are not the BIGGEST enemies of the South-South. cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by fx45(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:
hahahaha...solda-biafra......do you realy want to test how many socalled biafrans in the nigerian army would join you in your course??....

do you realy want to test that??...do you even understand what an oath is??....

even if i calculate that possiblity,it will still not work!!!...their is no way the yorubas would separate from the hausas now..

the yorubas wouldnt even understand why to do something so unprofitable to them like that....

the yorubas and hausas will make sure the most important weapons dont land in your hands......

you will still loose....

better give up...or be giving up.......
Children everywhere! Nairaland has been invaded by juveniles and Yoruba kids.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by freshdude99(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
enlightenedmind:

yeah Nigerians dont av a problem with dis. But plz keep in mind dat Boko kept deir killings to their own pple n nobody else. We expect Niger Delta Avengers to do d same. Kill and destroy ur own infrastructure. do not bring ur madness out of ur villages
What is this one saying?
Did bh limit their killings to northerners alone?
Besides the infrastructure they are destroying, are they located in the north or in the south.
Pls if u can't read and comprehend, get off my moniker I beg u.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
fx45:
Children everywhere! Nairaland has been invaded by juveniles and Yoruba kids.

olomo-biafra.... grin grin grin grin...you guys are funny.... grin grin grin grin

but,its not nice what you guys are doing right now...you are cheering the ss to destroy their enviroment...do you people even have a plan ready for them to clean up the enviroment again even after the federal-goverment leaves the area??...

or you want to take the entire displaced people of the delta to the se??...what is your plan cheering them like this??....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by freshdude99(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool see Xmas goat wey de wan kill but still wan try negotiate terms - ipob yoot 'die' like a man now, biko grin cool
Major General Oladipo Diya is his name!
The same sophistication west that can die like a man. Hahahahahahaha
Yorubas don't have same, even on national TV, crying like a baby because he wants to enjoy the money he stole before dying.
General my foot
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
freshdude99:

Major General Oladipo Diya is his name!
The same sophistication west that can die like a man. Hahahahahahaha
Yorubas don't have same, even on national TV, crying like a baby because he wants to enjoy the money he stole before dying.
General my foot

cool The cowardly Ojo-eku ( grin grin grin grin) dressed as an ugly woman ran away to Ivory Coast in the middle of the night leaving 2 million Ibo children and women to die of hunger and starvation. Now that is the real definition of COWARDICE. cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 9:33pm On May 27, 2016
cool We are still waiting for Nairaland Ibos to encourage the NDA to blow up facilities in the South-East. Then we will know that they are not the BIGGEST enemies of the South-South. cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by chukwuemeka29: 9:35pm On May 27, 2016
It's a pity that naija has gone down to this level.God I know you are there watching
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by fx45(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:
olomo-biafra.... grin grin grin grin...you guys are funny.... grin grin grin grin

but,its not nice what you guys are doing right now...you are cheering the ss to destroy their enviroment...do you people even have a plan ready for them to clean up the enviroment again even after the federal-goverment leaves the area??...

or you want to take the entire displaced people of the delta to the se??...what is your plan cheering them like this??....
Nigeria is on the brink and is headed for the inevitable crash. That's the bitter truth you have to deal with for now. The fraudulent 'One Nigeria' has expired. Everyone will soon answer his father's name.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 27, 2016
himclfgud:
Now! This was how boko haram started , before you know it , some people will continue the bombing even when the govt finally settle with the NDA... I have never seen where violent solves a problem.... SMH
My brother, I do not like wars and violence but that seems to be the only way out of certain difficulties. Violence gives room to negotiations which when pursued can bring peace. Without violence, nobody will listen and will even crush your non-violent protests. Have U seen any society that freed itself without violence? Even Israel in their quest for a Jewish state of Israel resorted to terrorism and bombing by various Jewish armed group. Have U heard of the King David bombing? What of IRA of Ireland. No one fights oppression with kids gloves
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

their is no such thing as divorce...this is mans wish,because he is weak......

we are not man and woman...we are a family...can you divorce from your grandmother,grandfather,mother,father,uncle,auntie,nieces,children??..

does this even make sense to you??...

Did you say there is nothing like divorce? ... The world is watching us. England wants out of Europe, l didn't see Germany,France,Italy or Austria threaten them, but rather they engage Cameron to see how he has to stay in Europe. So, whats the problem of Nigeria here?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Kennydoc(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
When NA starts clampdown on those goats,don't cry foul.I see where PMB and the NA wanting all the options to be used before clamping down.Military option will still be the last option here.

The only problem is that the clampdown will be on innocent civilians in the Niger Delta. NA will find it almost impossible clamping down in the militants alone.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2016
fx45:
Nigeria is on the brink and is headed for the inevitable crash. That's the bitter truth you have to deal with for now. The fraudulent 'One Nigeria' has expired. Everyone will soon answer his father's name.

ohhh..make una dont worry...you always wish calamities,and calamities shall come to you too in the se....as the fulanis were attacking you,,,we all gathered behind you,and this is how you pay us back...

a plight was sent against you to the spirit-world....you shall rip what you sow...walahi....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:
I wish them success on the next one.
na their land

When military decend on them you hear them cry massacre.

We are holding the unity of this country to the last drop of oil.

Hmm, and after oil??
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

Did you say there is nothing like divorce? ... The world is watching us. England wants out of Europe, l didn't see Germany,France,Italy or Austria threaten them, but rather they engage Cameron to see how he has to stay in Europe. So, whats the problem of Nigeria here?

loooook...the world didnt start the day the whites landed on our coasts....youuuuuuuu forced moses to compromise the giving laws,because of your wickedness....man and woman come toghether and become one flesh...remember...??...

youuuu forced moses to change it...

because you are wicked....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by str8talk1: 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!

you r spewing trash!
Who r d owners of dis oil blocks...Northerners and u called dis justice?
5harap!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ndcide(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
My important advice for the NDA. cut off your social media presence now. I repeat Cut off your social media presence for a while
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Ibudus: 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
tankara1010:
NDA are very caring to have wished our children "Happy Children's Day". If you read their press releases they are very careful of not hurting civilians and even military.

You're as stupid as the 166 people liking your useless post. You guys show not encourage these evil doers. Careful for what?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Ibudus: 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
Buhari n his men were negotiating with fake Militants... Buhari has been scammed... $10 million dollars don enter canal

I think you have been fooled. Buhari will not habd money to some idiots and coward militants
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

loooook...the world didnt start the day the whites landed on our coasts....youuuuuuuu forced moses to compromise the giving laws,because of your wickedness....man and woman come toghether and become one flesh...remember...??...

youuuu forced moses to change it...

because you are wicked....

Look... l don't any problem with you as a person, but the level of animosity built along the ethnic and religious lines is unhealthy. Lets have Nigeria / Ghana relationship., is better.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:

we can afford to loose the bonus we are getting there

Lets abandon the area...this is getting ridiculous..let them deal with the multi-giant-world-companies alone....we are tired of this bullshit...

blowing up infracstructures...as if its that easy to build them up again....and the enviroment??...much more harder to clean up...i dont even understand how you realy want to clean that up...what rubbish,stvpid,asssholes,sons and daughters of bitches,ridiculous souls....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by proprince(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
BOOM. grin

BOOM BOOM grin grin

The NDA be like 'men at work' grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by mindtricks: 11:40pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:
I wish them success on the next one.
na their land

When military decend on them you hear them cry massacre.

We are holding the unity of this country to the last drop of oil.

Wrong, we are all in this mess together. Govt should summon courage and do the right thing. Until now, government chooses to take the oil money as free money, and for granted.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by spartacuz: 12:15am On May 28, 2016
engrchykae:
there is very thin line between being a peaceful man and a coward and we need to know the difference

What they are looking for(a sovereign state) isn't foreseeable, stop the bombings n get what you want. Why bomb pipelines when it'll still deter the whole community? We are the cause of our problems.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tmone(m): 12:42am On May 28, 2016
hmmm.... so sad angry angry, yet some people would come here tomorrow to lament lack of power in their houses, forgetting that the so called avengers blew up the pipeline supplying gas to the power generating stations. The avengers wanted to "avenge" the ND people and d land degradation, yet they blow up pipelines that spills oil on their water and land. States in Nigeria, S/S inclusive, where they claim to avenge cant pay salaries, due to d crash in d amount of crude exported per day, yet they claim to "avenge"
Wonder y we fight ourselves, our progress, yet we want to live a comfortable life. Violence, bombing and tribalism is not the way. There r better non-violent ways to press home our demands...blowing up pipelines is certainly not one of them
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 1:14am On May 28, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=15pt]The problem with Buhari is that he HATES Nigeria but loves only the FULANI.

Under such mindset, he is bound to cause the type of wahala that he has caused.

I applaud the avengers for making sure that those who denied them their oil, will not enjoy that oil.
[/size]
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 1:15am On May 28, 2016
mindtricks:

Wrong, we are all in this mess together. Govt should summon courage and do the right thing. Until now, government chooses to take the oil money as free money, and for granted.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 1:19am On May 28, 2016
ndcide:
My important advice for the NDA. cut off your social media presence now. I repeat Cut off your social media presence for a while
which vilage r u 4rm d almigthy usa n rusia cant do anytin about isis media presence na naija want do
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by DeleSuper1: 1:50am On May 28, 2016
And they are happy, ehn?

"IYA OJO OLA"

Contunu.

Bundesligas. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.