Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (73365 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

Beggars... You want Oil money to bailout your financially insolvent states, sell Cocoa and fund your states, cowards, betrayal of Southern Nigeria.

cool What is dis ipob yoot saying? When will you call for the South East to be bombed? cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

Brown roof demons!!!

whats the meaning of brown roof...??..i am not Yoruba if its that what youuuu mean.....are the avengers fighting for you??....who are you??...

i am from that area,born and raised,and i no know dis people..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 7:10pm On May 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool What is dis ipob yoot saying? When will you call for the South East to be bombed? cool

Hahahahah ... Imagine forcing marriage on somebody who doesn't love you, why begging our stay in Nigeria, you want Oil money? Come and take it, Brownie.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
onatisi:
I thought buhari and his apc goons were laughing and making fun of gej when he was duped by a fake boko haram faction

and we are still laughing....hahahahahaha...i dont even have light in the moment....i am laughing in darkness....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!.....

in ugandan....

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by sitibemfen(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
God knows the best for nigeria at this point.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by gymer(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2016
deebsman1:
Biggest mistake was allowing this minority nonentities rule d country

Jump into the lagoon. Ode!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

Hahahahah ... Imagine forcing marriage on somebody who doesn't love you, why begging our stay in Nigeria, you want Oil money? Come and take it, Brownie.

cool waris dis mumu saying? dude Ondo State has more oil than the entire South East - grow sense. When will you start blowing up pipelines in Imo?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Faith111: 7:22pm On May 27, 2016
saintdennis:

It's because of people like u that tinubu is promoting reintroduction of history in schools.

Google is ur friend, use it!

Very funny....
Bendel state was split into Edo and Delta states and Binin is in Edo state. How can Delta now be in Benin.
X/2=Y+Z
Y=A+B+C

If Google is your companion,
Please proof that A=Z+D+E?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool waris dis mumu saying? dude Ondo State has more oil than the entire South East - grow sense. When will you start blowing up pipelines in Imo?

blow up pipes in the se,,,then we will take you serious....you always say the ss and se belong toghether.....why aint you blowing up pipes in the se....

she una no have pipes ni??...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

blow up pipes in the se,,,then we will take you serious....you always say the ss and se belong toghether.....why aint you blowing up pipes in the se....

she una no have pipes ni??...

cool u should quote the ipob yoot instead...i was telling the goat the same thing...when you encourage the blowing up of facilities in the South East then I will believe Ibos are not South South BIGGEST ENEMIES cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Pavarottii(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
When NA starts clampdown on those goats,don't cry foul.I see where PMB and the NA wanting all the options to be used before clamping down.Military option will still be the last option here.
Clamp down on who?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool u should quote the ipob yoot instead...i was telling the goat the same thing...when you encourage the blowing up of facilities in the South East then I will believe Ibos are not South South BIGGEST ENEMIES cool

you said something to the t.....i was just sticking to you and quoting them the same time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Is that why most Western states are clamoring for bailout? ... the level of debt hovering over your states have rendered them financially insolvent.

Why did your states run into debt at the drop of oil price? l forgot cocoa price dropped too,Hahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by magzey: 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
NA SO WILL CONTINUE WITH UNDER DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA WHEN THEY ARE NOT COWARDS LET THEM FACE BRUTAI BOY.NOW grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by saintdennis(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
Faith111:

Very funny....
Bendel state was split into Edo and Delta states and Binin is in Edo state. How can Delta now be in Benin.
X/2=Y+Z
Y=A+B+C

If Google is your companion,
Please proof that A=Z+D+E?

Bendel state is your reference? Dig deeper bro, dig deeper.

Bendel state/mid-west region of NIGERIA?!!

HINT: go deeper to pre-colonial era.

In-btw are u a deltan? If yes that what tribe

Also ask Google If there was ever an empire /kingdom called EDO empire and try to find out the origin of the word EDO.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by freshdude99(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!
No region has monopoly of violence!
Wen a southerner is in charge, the northern elite couldn't call their children to order. Now a northerner is in and the reverse is the case.
Sad but that's just the way the pendulum will keep swinging because of the distrust within us.
I suggest that bubu should visit and implement the resolutions of that national conference, it will go a long way in making the center less attractive for all and sundry
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by oluwaemmanuel: 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
wordcat:

But the NDA are peaceful, pls admonish your govt to embrace peace and consider their demand.
did i just hear you say peaceful... Indeed you are overpeaceful sef... Keep bombing everything and see how the nigeria you call a zoo and your biafra will end up.. I'm very sure the zoo will be worth living than the oil state, you shld all just prepare to go bak to your states
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by enlightenedmind: 7:36pm On May 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Shey GEJ was d ineffectual buffon?
Oya na.

Is it by bowing places up dat u prove he is not a buffon. A buffon is Buffon, even if u bring d world down he will remain a buffon. Nothing changes dat perception.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2016
saintdennis:

we are too inter-marrieged now to care about that era....

what is saraki??...look at the guy very well...he looks like a mix of hausa and igbo.....sooooooo...who is who now??.....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kernel501: 7:37pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

whats the meaning of brown roof...??..i am not Yoruba if its that what youuuu mean.....are the avengers fighting for you??....who are you??...

i am from that area,born and raised,and i no know dis people..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

I have nothing in particular against you, even if you are a Yoruba man. But we can't keep deceiving ourselves, is only in Nigeria states that go to the capital every month to collect revenue. In other nations of the world, states generate their revenue, then... send a certain percentage to federal.
Quota system have robed us of our oil. Imagine 80% of the oil wells been owned by Northerns, chai!!! Is it good?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by enlightenedmind: 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
freshdude99:

No region has monopoly of violence!
Wen a southerner is in charge, the northern elite couldn't call their children to order. Now a northerner is in and the reverse is the case.
Sad but that's just the way the pendulum will keep swinging because of the distrust within us.
I suggest that bubu should visit and implement the resolutions of that national conference, it will go a long way in making the center less attractive for all and sundry

yeah Nigerians dont av a problem with dis. But plz keep in mind dat Boko kept deir killings to their own pple n nobody else. We expect Niger Delta Avengers to do d same. Kill and destroy ur own infrastructure. do not bring ur madness out of ur villages
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Rockstar07: 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
tankara1010:
NDA are very caring to have wished our children "Happy Children's Day". If you read their press releases they are very careful of not hurting civilians and even military.

And some bufallos requested that they should be treated like blood tasting demons, Beasts of No nation called Boko Haram.

That said, we all know that several billions of Naira had been injected into the region in the past years and were swallowed by some greedy set of peeps for personal gains.
The question is, what's the FG master plans and blueprints for the development of the region. It's not only to release money to some sets of greedy animals it's about following up that the money and are utilized approprately or Is that toouch for govt to do?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by oluwaemmanuel: 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

Is that why most Western states are clamoring for bailout? ... the level of debt hovering over your states have rendered them financially insolvent.

Why did your states run into debt at the drop of oil price? l forgot cocoa price dropped too,Hahahahah.
debt cos of oil price drop. D state in debts r governed by selfish leaders who the pple ignorantly voted for, i only hope for ur wish to be granted and you will see what u av in stock for ursef.. Keep the bombing up. By the tym u r abandoned, u will love it, i just wish sumone works like OBJ
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Faith111: 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
saintdennis:

Also ask Google If there was ever an empire /kingdom called EDO empire and tryn to find out the origin of the word EDO.

I see you live in the pre-colonial times.
Yoruba land is likewise Benin territory going by history.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by freshdude99(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
When NA starts clampdown on those goats,don't cry foul.I see where PMB and the NA wanting all the options to be used before clamping down.Military option will still be the last option here.
Every security experts will advice him not to. Any military action will speed up the synergy between the SS and SE. The SS will wake up from their 40yrs sleep of living in denial of their brothers in the SE. Yes Adaka boro sold out during the civil war but I doubt if the current crop of military and militia they have will follow suit having realized the Igbos meant well for them than the so called one naigeriya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by saintdennis(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

we are too inter-marrieged now to care about that era....

what is saraki??...look at the guy very well...he looks like a mix of hausa and igbo.....sooooooo...who is who now??.....

huh bro what i dont know about, i dont talk about ... wetin bring saraki join the matter?

well no matter the inter-ethnic marriage, facts do not change! that is why you will see a white man trace is ancestry.

looks are irrelevant but bloodline and tradition is not.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tsdarkside(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

I have nothing in particular against you, even if you are a Yoruba man. But we can't keep deceiving ourselves, is only in Nigeria states that go to the capital every month to collect revenue. In other nations of the world, states generate their revenue, then... send a certain percentage to federal.
Quota system have robed us of our oil. Imagine 80% of the oil wells been owned by Northerns, chai!!! Is it good?

ruuuuuuuuuuubbbbbisssssshhhhh....

democratical states generate revenues,pay tax to the center...and the center deceides after they use most for national projects before sharing the rest back to the states in special formulas....the rule is...::: the more civilians a state has,the more the state get the rest of the collected tax back from the goverment......it always worked.......you are the ones confused....you allow bullies to take your share in your behalf.....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by BLESSEDCY(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
If only you have ever visited and see the Niger Delta regions where the oil that made Abuja what it is today then you would be forced to encourage them avengers to keep keeping on in their activities.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
kernel501:

cool wetin dis goat dey talk? FACT: SW states have the lowest poverty index in Nigeria. God forbid that we Yorubas wake up with Ibos oil capacity - just Ondo State alone beats the entire South East put together. We have not even started with Lagos and Ogun. Please, when people are saying our OYEL Ibos should learn to keep quiet - you are embarrassing yourselves. Moreover, we Yorubas are already thinking of a future where oil is not the main-stay. We are a forward thinking people. That is why our ancestors expanded their empire to include coastlines. Your ancestors were lazy akpu chuckers that is why you have the smallest geopolitical region in this country. Your ancestors were still living in caves when Oduduwa was spreading his political/royal wings. Ibo man find your level now, you can not be here trying to rub shoulders with real royalty. FI LE. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by temidayo231: 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
These Niger delta avengers are just been myopic,never had a second thought about the aftermath of all this bombings, which will eventually lead to environmental pollution,there water and soil won't be safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by willibounce1(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!

There is no need to admonish anybody to embrace peace. Let them bomb everything. The ppl encouraging them will drink their blood when everything falls down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.