Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (73363 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by icelord(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
Jengem:
Avengers 10 - Buhari 0
smiles.. Its actually avengers 10 - Nigeria 0

U must be a fool if u tink mr president is d only feeling dis..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by BabaAlaji(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Heromaniaa: 4:38pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari has an ear infection. Wailers wail in vain. Sycophants eulogise in vain. Dog wey won die no dey hear in master whistle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by knightsTempler: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
{Hmm!!!,The NIGER-DELTAN AVENGERS, Seriously Means Business.Today(27Th May 2016), They Blew Up NNPC's Gas & Crude Trunklines Close To WARRI In DELTA-STATE. After The Blast, They Sent Out A Message Via Their Twitter Handle,With The Tag,"SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!" Meanwhile, In Reaction, CALAMITY OBJ, Said And I Quote: "The Activities Of The Niger-Delta Avengers May Explode NIGERIA" Furthermore, A Visibly Afraid APC Government Of BUHARI, Via KACHIKWU, Begs The Avengers With Contracts. Pleads With Them To Return To PIPELINE PROTECTION Contracts, But The Avengers, Said NO, They Are Not Interested In Contracts, And That, What They Want Is A SOVEREIGN NATION, As They Plan Teaming Up With Two(2)More Niger-Delta Militant Groups (EGBESU RED LION & ISOKO LIBERATION MOVEMENT}...MY TAKE>>>Yes!, I Concur 100%.They Need Their Own SOVEREIGN NATION, Or Better Still, Let NIGERIA Go The Way Of TRUE-FEDERALISM/REGIONALISM, Where NIGER-DELTANS Can Fully Explore And Control Their Resources.For Heavens Sake,The ENDO-PARASITES Have Sucked & Stolen More Than Enough NIGER-DELTA's Oil. Enough Is Enough!. NIGERIA Is A Huge Fraud/Scam!!!

9 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Faith111: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
DLuciano:
small small now, haba, buhari has agrred to contract the pipeline security to you, and pay you in dollars.

They can't be mere security men in their Father's house. No way!
They wanna control what is rightfully there's.

10 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by deebsman1(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
Biggest mistake was allowing this minority nonentities rule d country
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by GWMI(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
I blame Buhari for all this.The man is a tribalistic person treating the Minorities like a conquered Territory.Buhari is a divisive leader this is the truth.Thanks.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Rayhutar(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
You called them 5% and yet you want to feed on their resources and without their resources you cant survive

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by spartacuz: 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
NDA, if the military strikes... Will you protect us living in ur region?? Peace is the only way out...
Disagree to Agree.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Hero10001: 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
Bomb everything.. We need a revolution.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Rayhutar(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
deebsman1:
And you want their oil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by DrChukzy(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
Mynd44:
Smh
E don reach dah one? Shebi u said bubu will crush them?

13 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by cashreport: 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by GWMI(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
say that to the northerns not we niger deltans who have achieved nothing from this nation of ours.Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by freshcvvs: 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
By the time the govt use up all peaceful options they have for you guys and you refuse, una eyes go clear.

Military option OBJ style still waiting.

I no wan hear human right bullshit from you supporters o.

He that has ears...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Let the will of God be done
which I pray should be a secession, I'll say a big amen to that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Hollawaley(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!
i pray nigeria won't become the next iraq or afghanistan where the opressed have nothing to say to the government than to blow stuff up.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Sunnycliff(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
DLuciano:
small small now, haba, buhari has agrred to contract the pipeline security to you, and pay you in dollars.

That's not what they want. You don't employ a man as a security guard in his own house while you are the occupant

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Tracygold(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
Nigerians embarassed embarassed embarassedwhere re we heading to, this is sign of end times. Lord ve mercy

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by saintdennis(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:
I wish them success on the next one.
na their land

When military decend on them you hear them cry massacre.

Wise words.

Do they really think blowing up pipelines will earn bayelsa, rivers, c/river, akwa ibom independence? (delta is benin territory)

Maybe it's phase 1 sha. Let's wait for their next phase.

My ND brothers are rugged, thugged but irrational
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by himclfgud(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
Now! This was how boko haram started , before you know it , some people will continue the bombing even when the govt finally settle with the NDA... I have never seen where violent solves a problem.... SMH

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by berrystunn(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
Am calling on buhari to step down

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
RIZLER:
this country is gradually coming to an end tribalism is very high naw ,bfore tribalism was done for fun and comedy but naw its done with so much bile and hatred

You hit the nail on the head. Bravo

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by riczy(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
Am prayn wat DT wat obj did to bayelsa to...Shudnt repeats it self
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tundejulius(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Can any group fight and win a government well for very thin we do today as group, as trib, as a nation or as small group that make a nation we write our biography every day...let meet at a point and resolve matter than to blow up the little that we have this government is open to dialogue.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by informato: 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Rayhutar:

So Yoruba have monopoly to insult others
..my brother Na so I see am oooo....one Yoruba guy called Niger delta avengers " cowards"... I quoted the guy by calling him " Yoruba mugu".... the admin no waste time before he block me...but I no send, if the admin like make he block this my second account... rubbish...nairaland Na food ?... no be copy and paste news full here...if them like make them block this one

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by martineverest(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
NDA are just attention seekers
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by GWMI(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
deebsman1:
and the highest injustice is to allow only the Northern Majorities rule nigeria with nothing to show for it.You want to treat the Minorities as conquered Territories no it will never happen not in this civilized age.Wake up.Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
Claps.. Continue
Don't bomb only that oo.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by nellyelitz(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!
you no get mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.