Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (73356 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ovieigho(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
9jii:
I wish them success on the next one.
na their land

When military decend on them you hear them cry massacre.
yea! it will be massacre if Nigeria military blindly descend on helpless women ,children and able bodied innocent men! so we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Blizzy9ja: 4:52pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!
We need peace to achieve the Change we asked and voted for!
Enough of incessant Bombings!
You think you can just hide behind your fone and type rubbish abi...

admonish them to do wetin?

Na you and who ask for change?

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by AuroraB(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Buhari must hear wetin? Don't you know that the man has ear infection.
grin Okwa unu abiakwala ozo cheesy sad
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by 4nobody4every1: 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
angry angry sad
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by saintdennis(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

Let them continue o... @least Edo state no get black oyel so no pipeline bombings.

I always wonder when people mock the north as being a desert with NO resource. Reminds me of how Singapore was EXPELLED from the union of Malaysia because they were too poor and didn't contribute anything.

Today we know how Singapore focused on their comparative advantage.

The igbos are entrepreneurs, traders, artisans in summary they are industrious hustlers yet I believe igboland has oyel. Why are they not blowing up their pipelines? But their Igbo NDA commander is blowing up pipelines in ND.

Lols... once again thank God Edo no get black oyel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by cktheluckyman: 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
When NA starts clampdown on those goats,don't cry foul.I see where PMB and the NA wanting all the options to be used before clamping down.Military option will still be the last option here.
Yorubas and big mouth!! Did you not hear the facility had heavy military presense? So when will your dullard start his military action? I guess when the production capacity frops below 100,000bpd.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Sunnynwa: 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
RIZLER:
this country is gradually coming to an end tribalism is very high naw ,bfore tribalism was done for fun and comedy but naw its done with so much bile and hatred

Because you have a president who is so divisive.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by cktheluckyman: 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
ovieigho:
yea! it will be massacre if Nigeria military blindly descend on helpless women ,children and able bodied innocent men! so we are watching.

Don't mind the fool!! Instead of the weak military to face the avengers like real men,they are threatening women and children!!Buhari should try it and end up in the hagues!!

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Sunnynwa: 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
When NA starts clampdown on those goats,don't cry foul.I see where PMB and the NA wanting all the options to be used before clamping down.Military option will still be the last option here.

OBJ couldn't clamp them down with the military, it's Buhari that can.

Whatever makes you feel good mate.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by ceejay80s(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
I wonder who will suffer? Is it buhari or we the citizens?

No light for weeks now and u think say na buhari go suffer, he get diesel and fuel to power aso rock for 4 years for free, they will all still collect their salaries weda u bomb oil or gas pipelines

If u really want make e pain govt and buhari/senators /governors, then go bomb their houses and investments...
And some touts will come on nairaland and support their actions, while their families are suffering

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by kechywillz(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
Much as i earlier supported this pipeline bombings,i was really thinking it was for the aggrieved neglegence on them by this administration,now am not seeing this interesting any more coz its really affecting everybody,they should pls stop this pipeline bombings coz times are hard now,FG should find a way or resolving this issue amicably without use of force.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by deebsman1(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
Check Nigeria's history and calculate years spent by both regions to rule, it's nearly half of each other. Fact remains the avengers or whatever they r calling themselves are sponsored and no secrets of that magnitude can go on for long, soon there identities shall be revealed just an inch closer, remember Charles Okah of MEND

Is it Hausa land and environment they are degrading

If they really want out of Nigeria as they claimed, then they should call there pipu together and seek for a referendum if truly they are popular even among their pipu. They can take a cue from UK how they are going about voting out of the EU.

GWMI:
and the highest injustice is to allow only the Northern Majorities rule nigeria with nothing to show for it.You want to treat the Minorities as conquered Territories no it will never happen not in this civilized age.Wake up.Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by SaiNigeria: 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
ND Avenger is following Nairaland on Twitter. It's obvious they are reading and paying attentions to the responses of the Nigerian Youths on their activities.
I think we should admonish them to embrace peace, Nigerians ain't smiling at the moment, and they should stop compounding the challenges facing the Country at large!

Tell your sheriff to obey the Avengers

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nawa4nl: 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
Chai this is serious.

The South-West is heading back to Cocoa. grin grin grin

The North back to Groundnut Pyramids. grin grin grin

Let us enjoy what is ours, Simple ! cool cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by nbright: 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
the change you guys voted for should be all inclusive, not probing an opposition party while leaving the rotten ones in your own party. I'll like to join the Niger Delta Avengers. Niger Delta must be free

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by YelloweWest: 5:00pm On May 27, 2016
Why can't got do what is best for all? Federalism or more bombing which one is better
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by tivta(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2016
tankara1010:
NDA are very caring to have wished our children "Happy Children's Day". If you read their press releases they are very careful of not hurting civilians and even military.

Yet someone ignorant people call them terrorists...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
lol, NDA been balling
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by odomanis: 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzzzz.heavily guarded indeed.Enjoy the moment NDA and their supporters.May the thunder strike whoever complained of human right when the Nigeria Army clamp down on those people.He who laughs last laugh best.

We can only complain when they leave the so called avengers and begin to kill and maim innocent people from that area, whom obviously have expressed their non endorsement of these bombings. They should fish out the real avengers if they can, and deal with them. Not innocent Children,aged and women.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by YelloweWest: 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
emenem:
Biafrian! Una don see how things are meant to be done. no be to dey talk up and down for radio. make una go bomb something. Even if na to throw Banger for any NTA offices atleast na something. SMH

LOL this really cracked me up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Yhemit(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
tankara1010:
NDA are very caring to have wished our children "Happy Children's Day". If you read their press releases they are very careful of not hurting civilians and even military.
I need to salute them for that tactics.... 21st century militants bravo

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by adoyi81: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
vivvianne:
The same 'military' that got chased into cameroon by a bunch of emaciated fanatics. Without air support from the airforce, the nigerian army is useless.
how useful is ur own army,Nigeria may need it at dis point.
it isn't enough for u to just sit in d comfort of ur room and type trash, whereas,some body else is out there risking his or her life so u can have a place u call a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by BabaAlaji(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
saintdennis:

Let them continue o... @least Edo state no get black oyel so no pipeline bombings.

I always wonder when people mock the north as being a desert with NO resource. Reminds me of how Singapore was EXPELLED from the union of Malaysia because they were too poor and didn't contribute anything.

Today we know how Singapore focused on their comparative advantage.

The igbos are entrepreneurs, traders, artisans in summary they are industrious hustlers yet I believe igboland has oyel. Why are they not blowing up their pipelines? But their Igbo NDA commander is blowing up pipelines in ND.

Lols... once again thank God Edo no get black oyel

cool cool cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by KelvinC1(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2016
IllegalMoney:
The militant group is claiming a second bombing of another oil pipeline in 2 days. They claimed to have bombed an NNPC pipeline on Thursday night.

This is on the heels of a stakeholders meeting in Abuja between the Federal Government, Niger Delta leaders and representatives of Niger Delta Avengers group (who the FG allegedly offered a $10m bribe).

http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/niger-delta-avengers-has-bombed-another.html?m=1
I am BENUE dude, as I no get Job so enh, I sware if I get better odeshi and i get dis NDA job.. sis and bros I GO JOIN THEM one hand no blinking.. all na hustle abi?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by opribo(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2016
Those who murdered sleep they themselves cannot sleep. They should find a solution to all these before it consumes Nigeria.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
adeyemi2015:
did they tell u to give them 10mil dola what they want is in the 10 point plan tell ur bubu to do what they want ok and stop talkin about peace when bubu is confused and cant understand the words of the southand am among the avengers hope u can take it to the bank
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by Bgorgeous: 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
I can't believe this is happening , how low is our military intelligence. I shame
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by highlyfavouredo(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
[/color][color=#000099]
emenem:
Biafrian! Una don see how things are meant to be done. no be to dey talk up and down for radio. make una go bomb something. Even if na to throw Banger for any NTA offices atleast na something. SMH
Yourself?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by FisifunKododada: 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
cool I used to think Igbos are stupid people but now I realized that they are at least smarter than the South Southerners. You will never see an Igbo man encourage ANYONE to blow up pipelines in the South East. But I see them EVERYDAY on NAIRALAND encouraging NDA to decimate Warri and Bayelsa with BOMBS. The day Igbos support the blowing up of pipelines in Imo State is the day I will believe that Igbos mean well for the South South. Until then, Igbos are currently the BIGGEST ENEMIES of the South South. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by GoldHorse(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
Jengem:
Avengers 10 - Buhari 0

(Sc)avenger 10 Buhari 0 (You are right, the President is actually not losing much) Niger Delta (and Niger Deltans) -100
It is only a stupid landlord that will set his house on fire just to punish his rent owing tenants.
I support the Niger Delta Struggle but not this way and especially not this one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.