Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (37514 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / PHOTO: Gov Fayose Place Advert On Bill Board To Mock Fg's "Negected Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Orikinla(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
The Niger Delta Avengers seems to be made up of intellectuals & learned people. There statements are always inteligent & thought provoking. Buhari is on a long thing!!
Intellectuals who don't know tenses? grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Freedom4us: 3:30pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Why wont you wasterners be happy when almost everything in Nigeria is concentrated in Lagos?? For justice & fairness, let all the oil company headquarters relocate to P.Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar, Owerri. Also, let the FG develop seaports in the South-south & finnaly give the oil producing states a minimum of 50% resource control else anything short of that is cheating & the NDA will be justified in their actions. If you like call us IPOB, wailers, Unpatriotic, bitter loosers or whatever, we dont care!!!

My brother no mind them, na fear dey catch them.
Dem no wan go back t cocoa planting for south-west.
The north no wan harvest Groundnut pyramids again.

Instead them wan enjoy our oil wey dem no own, no dey their land.

Fear dey make them shake

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Roon9(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
olafum1:
If you think PMB is making a mockery of himself. ..click like

He's a monumental joke

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by smogup: 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Iykopeeee: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Zico5:
Imagine the ignorance of these Niger avengers. Your kinsman ruled for five years without any provision of this region then u want a stranger to do what he failed to do. I'm very sure u will pay in cash and kind for all the problems u are creating on daily basis. It is just a matter of time.

go and farm. leave crude oil alone

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by DeltaOil: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Freedom4us:

My brother no mind them, na fear dey catch them.
Dem no wan go back t cocoa planting for south-west.
The north no wan harvest Groundnut pyramids again.

Instead them wan enjoy our oil wey dem no own, no dey their land.

Fear dey make them shake

Wetin dey make the NDA laugh pass na these south west people.
Dem dey claim lagos for themselves, but wan enjoy the south-south oil

[quote author=uselessgoat post=42184953][size=14pt] It(Lagos) belong to we yorubas only.[/size]
OgbeifunErom:

No
The problem in Lagos is the immigrant population from the East

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY. MOST OF THE STATES CANT PAY SALARIES AND A NONENTITY CALLED TOMPOLO EMBEZZLED 13BILLION NAIRA IN LAND SCAM? NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE A CLUELESS PRESIDIOT LIKE GEJ undecided

The funniest na the one below
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY. MOST OF THE STATES CANT PAY SALARIES AND A NONENTITY CALLED TOMPOLO EMBEZZLED 13BILLION NAIRA IN LAND SCAM? NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE A CLUELESS PRESIDIOT LIKE GEJ undecided
EastanPower:

You must be very silly, who are you to threaten me?

Let me warn you that the oil in Nigeria whether in Niger Delta and any attempt to claim our collective wealth will be properly addressed.

The Nigerian Army, Navy & Airforce is on standby to flatten any region that troubles Nigeria.

try and see.

The South-West has said openly that Lagos is theirs

Now they want to come and own the oil in the south-south while keeping Lagos.
Are they not jokers

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by AnanseK(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2016
So militants will now look after children?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by odomanis: 3:50pm On May 27, 2016
Zico5:
Imagine the ignorance of these Niger avengers. Your kinsman ruled for five years without any provision of this region then u want a stranger to do what he failed to do. I'm very sure u will pay in cash and kind for all the problems u are creating on daily basis. It is just a matter of time.

Their Kinsman never stopped paying their allowances under amnesty. There Kinsman never left their children studying abroad to starve and not able to pay their fees in school. Their Kinsman gave them contracts to protect the pipelines in those areas and this kept them busy and enabled them to carter for their families. But your Kinsman came and felt that those were too much for the region that bears the brunt of Oil exploration and stopped all those. Instead, he now wants to use the money he took away from Niger Delta to develop/rebuild the North East, import grass for Fulani herdsman(your kinsmen) and even grazing areas. These are the things they are fighting against now. These are what they are avenging.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by ezechiernest: 3:51pm On May 27, 2016
we are in a state of great famine only God can help dis nation not buhari
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Jacky575: 3:51pm On May 27, 2016
kayfra:

Where is Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu on that map?
are they Niger Delta states?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by 9jatatafo(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2016
E don done be that
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sijo01(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2016
Generalyemi:

preeeecious..a female zombie ...very rare

Why not take your time to go through my comments before tagging yourself zombie!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by quickly: 4:03pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Why wont you wasterners be happy when almost everything in Nigeria is concentrated in Lagos?? For justice & fairness, let all the oil company headquarters relocate to P.Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar, Owerri. Also, let the FG develop seaports in the South-south & finnaly give the oil producing states a minimum of 50% resource control else anything short of that is cheating & the NDA will be justified in their actions. If you like call us IPOB, wailers, Unpatriotic, bitter loosers or whatever, we dont care!!!

Security in Niger delta is so poor why would any multinational want to.be HQs in there.

That is your Lagos develop faster than other places because of their welcoming nature.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sijo01(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
nairaman66:

I like this particular kind of cowardice! Why don't you join the Nigerian Army in the fight to keep the zoo together??

Oga, let's leave sentiment for a while and judge the activities of the NDA.

Don't you think their campaign is doing our (yes, I'm from ND) region more harms than good?

Mind you, I'm not a fan of the present administration.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Anwulisomto: 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
Ooni:
he is same person as hopeathand my yoruba brother

My brother...when are we going to reclaim Enugu, our capital from Fulani....Is tompolo the only man left in the east
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
quickly:

Security in Niger delta is so poor why would any multinational want to.be HQs in there.
That is your Lagos develop faster than other places because of their welcoming nature.

Really, security is poor in our land while you leech our oil? angry angry angry
When were militants rise ?
WHen were the HQs set up in lagos.

No worry very soon all the Cocoa Headquaters go dey Lagos again grin grin grin

No worry true fear go grip the north & south west soon.
Make una enjoy una marriage to the north. grin grin grin ;

While we enjoy the industrious south-easterners cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by CioAngels(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2016
bigerboy200:
E don red for 9ja...but seriously,what did ur own GEJ do for d region when he was ruling Nigeria for 6 years or so...so sad that some people want to soak Nigeria in blood..Boko Haram are still bombing,Kidnappers are suddenly having boldness to kidnap even kings,no one is safe,almost 30 states are owing salaries, No fuel, No light, the little money that is coming in thru crude sales due to global oil price drop is being threatened by some misguided fellows, Biafrans are making their own wahala...which way my country people?? No one person or tribe destroyed Nigeria.This country was damaged collectively by the Hausas,Igbos,Yorubas,Ijaws,Itsekiris...etc...Buhari isn't the reason we are facing hard times in the country,Buhari isn't the reason the refineries are down,Buhari isn't the reason for the global drop in crude oil price,He is not the reason why we aren't running a diversified economy,he is not the reason why pension funds are stolen without impunity,he is not the reason for the oil spillage and wanton land destruction in d south south region,he is is not d reason why our education sector is near a collapsed state..where am I driving at?? my people, our leaders of times past have failed us..but we must realise that no country can experience a positive turnaround in d face of hatred, violence and destruction,we should give peace a chance and see if Buhari can turn things around.He is our president,whether we like him or not,as good citizens,d least we can do is to support him...2019 isn't far..if he fails, we can boot him out to Daura...Remember, war can never determine who is right,only who is left...Cheers.
You are very right.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by opeoluwabisykay(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2016
BUHARIDONMAD:
what is nigeria?
Nigeria = Never Investigating Great Executive Robbers In Authority. That's a good definition.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by chiedu7: 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
I dont understand these south-west people who claim Lagos and also want to lay claim to the Niger Delta oil.
Its injustice like this make us support the NDA

All the Oil Headquaters are in Lagos and Abuja.
EVen the dry dock that they want to build from our oil will be based in Lagos.

[size=13pt]Are they not jokers? angry angry angry
Na why we dey support the NDA grin grin grin
Where are our Igbo brothers please cheesy cheesy cheesy
We stand with you 100000%[/size]

Thank you my Niger Delta brother, we are here.
We are all tired of this divide and rule.

We all stand united the South-South & South-East.

Thats why GEJ made his COAS a south-east person becos we are one.

Those wey dey fear this sabi dem selves grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by proeast(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
quickly:

Trash! You can only use that line to decieve gulible people. Is Lagos safer Than Uyo, Owerri, Calabar or even P.Harcourt?

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Femiwilli: 4:23pm On May 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Is bombing oil installations and causing environmental degradation a way of providing for the region children what the government failed to provide? NDA are cowards!
nairaman66:

I like this particular kind of cowardice! Why don't you join the Nigerian Army in the fight to keep the zoo together??

The man dey save ein strength for guarding the new Cocoa Headquarters now wey go replace the Oil companies. grin grin grin

Meanwhile we have been treated so badly by the South-West & North.

Let it be known that we the South-South and our cousins the South-East

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by anonimi: 4:25pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
They have the support of the masses unlike Buhari.

Someone shouted "Sai Buhari" today and about five people shouted "Who Be That"?

I though they would lynch him but the lucky bastard was on bike.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3137918_femidaviesmetronews1225676416655968803743271510579220n_jpeg60027c173394b1e18a271ba8abb0a2b0

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by chiedu7: 4:28pm On May 27, 2016
Femiwilli:

The man dey save ein strength for guarding the new Cocoa Headquarters now wey go replace the Oil companies. grin grin grin

Oh boy easy oh, you wan kill them with fear? cheesy
Who said they dont all know it, thats why they abuse us badly. angry

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
They have the support of the masses unlike Buhari.

Someone shouted "Sai Buhari" today and about five people shouted "Who Be That"?

I though they would lynch him but the lucky bastard was on bike.

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sijo01(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
Femiwilli:

Oga, I am from SS.

Who is suffering from the effects (air, water, land pollution etc) of the activities of NDA? Nor be we? Or you think those from the SW or North will come to our land to farm or to our sea/rivers to fish?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
Sijo01:

Oga, I am from SS.

Who is suffering from the effects (air, water, land pollution etc) of the activities of NDA? Nor be we? Or you think those from the SW or North will come to our land to farm or to our sea/rivers to fish?

We don suffer for SS oh, everybody now dey claim SS. angry angry angry

E remain make GMB claim SS grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Adeniyimi: 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
NDA na d biggest mumu ever liveth
That tribe sef, receive sense IJN
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Fabulosdave01: 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Why wont you wasterners be happy when almost everything in Nigeria is concentrated in Lagos?? For justice & fairness, let all the oil company headquarters relocate to P.Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar, Owerri. Also, let the FG develop seaports in the South-south & finnaly give the oil producing states a minimum of 50% resource control else anything short of that is cheating & the NDA will be justified in their actions. If you like call us IPOB, wailers, Unpatriotic, bitter loosers or whatever, we
dont care!!!

So that with your greed, militancy and kidnapping you'll chase them away. Your leaders are the ones causing your problems. Even if you have 100% control,you won't still progress..see South Sudan. And btw oil is not remewable it can finish anytime so think about the future
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nawa4nl: 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
Adeniyimi:
NDA na d biggest mumu ever liveth
That tribe sef, receive sense IJN
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277270_eree_jpeg220498573b7908361bd0381f5ae8255e

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Fhowe: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
as of you even have what it takes to be a sovereingn state even if you seed away there will still be problem with you guys all i just see is a bunch of lazy people looking for free money as usual it is not business as usual una mini gods do flee where tompolo after so much hype where Asari you guys are playing with fire not like you people even have what it takes to manage what you have
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by basingstoke: 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
Zico5:
5 years out of 57 years, 4 out of these 5 years was for Boko haram and buhari are you nuts. ? Ok good, then the stranger should pack and go. thank God you agree PMB is a stranger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.