Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname (11286 Views)

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Last time would be considered child's play grin

Oh yes!...read up on that nigga... dude is cray! cheesy

There was this one time, a rich man tried to excuse his son from joining is army.. you know what Xerxes did?....he cut the Man's son in half and hung for all to see and learn.His anger issue was historic! grin
didn't you ask yourself why I called you Xerxes they say his voice could shake up a room. Wonder who else has such an attribute grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....prove to who?..kingtom?

he's not my boyfriend...so I don't have to prove anything ta him!

meanwhile.... is it bad for someone to have a frying pan bombom?undecided
Biko no prove anything to me o jare it is not bad at least when NEPA no bring light you use the it to iron your clothes chikena embarassed
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
didn't you ask yourself why I called you Xerxes they say his voice could shake up a room. Wonder who else has such an attribute grin

I wonder who too! grin.....
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
Biko no prove anything to me o jare it is not bad at least when NEPA no bring light you use the it to iron your clothes chikena embarassed

Oh Doc!... This is cold!....soo Cold!! ....all shades of wrong yo!....

We demand an apology written in Elizabethan English grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahaha. You confusing me for King Solomon Brov

You re king Solomon mentor
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I wonder who too! grin.....
who else grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
....kingtom biko hapunum aka!...I don't want again...isit now by force?

go to ur balloon bombom girlfriend...and leave mine for someone that cherish it!undecided
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....kingtom biko hapunum aka!...I don't want again...isit now by force?

go to ur balloon bombom girlfriend...and leave mine for someone that cherish it!undecided
see this one o undecided you wan try me this Friday night Abi? undecided

Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:27pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Well....in my world....it doesn't matter... dunno about this world. grin
....I'm not assured!
why the teeth?undecided
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:27pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Well....in my world....it doesn't matter... dunno about this world. grin
....I'm not assured!
why the teeth?undecided
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....prove to who?..kingtom?

he's not my boyfriend...so I don't have to prove anything ta him!

meanwhile.... is it bad for someone to have a frying pan bombom?undecided

Babe no mind am, that poker waist of urs dey sexy. Me I dey ready to kill cow for am sef.
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
who else grin

Leave my voice alone biko grin...that voice makes Traffic lights stay on Green wink
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....I'm not assured!

why the teeth?undecided

You want me to frown undecided....okay angry
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
Refiner sup
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
see this one o undecided you wan try me this Friday night Abi? undecided

....go joor!...I've hated you!undecided
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
[url]
JeffreyJamez:

Oh Doc!... This is cold!....soo Cold!! ....all shades of wrong yo!....

We demand an apology written in Elizabethan English grin
Ok sir I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
[url]Ok sir I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning grin

grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:34pm On May 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Babe no mind am, that poker waist of urs dey sexy. Me I dey ready to kill cow for am sef.
...which one is poker waist?

insulting me with grammar abi?undecided
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Leave my voice alone biko grin...that voice makes Traffic lights stay on Green wink
before you na you after you na still you na grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

...which one is poker waist?

insulting me with grammar abi?undecided

Babe na wa 4 u o. Why I go insult the woman of my dreams? Poker na insult 4 ya dictionary?
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....go joor!...I've hated you!undecided
don't hate the player hate the game cry
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
before you na you after you na still you na grin

I am the only one of my kind cool...#endangeredSpecie
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

You re king Solomon mentor
my brother, that cap is way bigger than my head, I can not wear it grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I am the only one of my kind cool...#endangeredSpecie
what about Uncle Nonso? grin
***runs away***
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You want me to frown undecided....okay angry
...better!smiley
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
what about Uncle Nonso? grin
***runs away***

Buhahahahahahahahahahaga...you're just a goat!!.....abeg I no well,no kill me with laugh. grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahahahahahahahaga...you're just a goat!!.....abeg I no well,no kill me with laugh. grin
so your boys introduce Who Wants to be a millionaire app Wey you fit win money? grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

...better!smiley

angry angry
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by refiner(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Babe na wa 4 u o. Why I go insult the woman of my dreams? Poker na insult 4 ya dictionary?
undecidedundecided
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
so your boys introduce Who Wants to be a millionaire app Wey you fit win money? grin

I Don run download am,do trial, chop virtual 10milla in 3mins grin...but I know my people, na trick...no be me them go scam grin....the trial questions too easy...I sure say by the time I sub 50naira,na quantum physics questions them go fling come......but I serve a living God! grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by KingTom(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I Don run download am,do trial, chop virtual 10milla in 3mins grin...but I know my people, na trick...no be me them go scam grin....the trial questions too easy...I sure say by the time I sub 50naira,na quantum physics questions them go fling come......but I serve a living God! grin
God pass them grin
Re: Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
KingTom:
God pass them grin

I sure say them go make millions from that thing.... if 1million people sub,that's 50m! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In / Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.