Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (63080 Views)

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by BishopEmmanuel(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2016
To all the wailers,its like the buhari,'s factor never reach u well because u all still get mouth and time to yab the only opposition we have,better think and come back to your senses. Just say the truth!!! Which is better between the two wink
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by sleeknick: 4:00pm On May 27, 2016
jibberish...mtcheeew lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Oliviaxx(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2016
chelseabmw:
Pot calling kettle black undecided ..... APC n PDP should pack their loads and go.... We want a better government smiley

Wowww... Since I registered on this wonder site 2009, I've never being the first to comment on the front page .. Since last early last year, I've been struggling for this space grin

I dedicate this space to Mourihno and all Manchester United Fans around the world, I pray you guys do well next season because of our (Chelsea Fans) love for Mourihno

I also dedicate this space to all the single ladies here on Nairaland.... May your heart desires be granted... Amennnnnn

Amen oo
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by banmee(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:
This is the worst economy period in Nigeria.I think every Nigeria is affected by the economy crunch of this Govt.APC is the worst political party since we came to this democracy.Thanks.

This has been gathering momentum since independence. You can't depend on one source of income for half a century and worse still, spend the proceeds like drunken sailors and not expect this to happen. Not to mention the incredibly corrupt mentality it's citizens have. If you want to know who is to blame, just stand in front of a mirror. Bad citizens, bad country. Good citizens, good country.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Elebiju: 4:02pm On May 27, 2016
Originality007:

I know your type but I refuse to be dragged into the mud.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Teespice(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2016
chelseabmw:
Pot calling kettle black undecided ..... APC n PDP should pack their loads and go.... We want a better government smiley

Wowww... Since I registered on this wonder site 2009, I've never being the first to comment on the front page .. Since last early last year, I've been struggling for this space grin

I dedicate this space to Mourihno and all Manchester United Fans around the world, I pray you guys do well next season because of our (Chelsea Fans) love for Mourihno

I also dedicate this space to all the single ladies here on Nairaland.... May your heart desires be granted... Amennnnnn

hmmm

agbaya like you dey hustle for first to comment.

it is well.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Heffalump(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2016
PDP learning to be an opposition party since 2015. It is not good to remain on top when you have no experience on how to be below. This hopeless party need to repackage itself to be relevant. The name PDP is fully dressed with "Stigma" among well meaning Nigerians, not wailers. Lepers!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by GOFRONT(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
Instead of PDP to Vent their Anger on d invent of Cardreader, they are here Foolin demselves sayin dem mockin Buhari....after infectin Nigeria with 16yrs of Leprosy!!!
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Oops, I don't chat with Zombies
I rather stand in the middle of Third mainland bridge than reply you again grin
standing in the middle won't do u good. Please jump into the river. Anyways, na joke I dey. Don't take political issues too personal, we av our lives to live. Politicians care little or nothing about me and u. One love!

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by galaticos01: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
Bunch of useless people....Can they tell us what their achievement for dis nation is for 16 yrs too,Only a fool will support them again
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by olusogo: 4:12pm On May 27, 2016
sorom4:
Nothing Achieved for the past one year except Poverty, alignment of ethnicity to support their own, chaos, killings, and FAILED PROMISES

I thank God for supporting this government when nobody thought they could win a local government. I thank God for His blessing upon Nigeria by giving us a person of General Muhammadu Buhari as President, a Nigerian with least greed since 1914 amalgamation. His interest is to see a Nigeria where everybody lives in peace through discipline. The only leader in Nigeria who does not lie.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Slickest(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
This scenario is like a dead man mocking a sick man!!!! A sick man can get better but a dead man can't rise again....

PDP is a shameless party, their party is In shambles nd they can't seem to put it back in shape. A party having leadership problems within them wants to rule a nation, bunch of aimless fat he goats
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
May the Almighty God expose and disgrace those sabotaging the economy of our nation to prove some worthless points.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
We warned Nigeriand against this useless party called APC.

Very soon curse go soon dey rain on all those who voted for this evil CHAIN called CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by nnabeloved: 4:17pm On May 27, 2016
This is what you getting by giving a man who has no school cert a reign of government. Shame to change!!!
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by rallymento(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2016
Cowmilk:
The wailing party shd bury her head in shame...
This cartoons if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

Hes still rebuilding wat 16yrs of cancerous infestations of People DEcieving People had done 2 nigeria

Bros this your comment 8 months back would have generated up to 500 likes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by vigasimple(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari has never been a leader and unless God offered us some miracles Buhari will never be a leader. He never lead in 1983 when he was much younger, asking him to lead at 73years old is asking for too much considering he has never have a proper education before and after his first time of being an head of state.

His followers knew this, but they want him to provide NEPA bill that is useless as proof of qualification. Becareful what you ask for, you might just get it.

Buhari can be compared to modern day marriages, they are good at ceremonies both in Nigeria and Dubai BUT not actually good in making the marriage work. Which means, show off, entertainment like Donald Trump.

Buhari and APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS are good at campaigning with use of propaganda BUT sadly not good at governance.

EXCUSES is their default setting to blame everything including the electorate that voted for them and the day's weather whatever that weather maybe.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by rallymento(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
Cowmilk:
This cartoons if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

Hes still rebuilding wat 16yrs of cancerous infestations of People DEcieving People had done 2 nigeria

Bros this your comment 8 months back would have generated up to 500 likes....

But you see, you just have 6 likes at this point I'm quoting you. @Cowmilk stop crying over spilled milk, clean it up!

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by macaranta(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2016
Funny..the all saints squad.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by holyfather(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2016
Orikinla:
As [b]an insider, [/b]I can say only idiots clap for PDP.
Go on tour of federal government offices
, you will see how the party ruined Nigeria and expect President Muhammadu Buhari to clean up their mess of 16 years in 12 months.

I'd always know you're on their payroll. It's no news.
Rubbish!
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by prothelley(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
I don't know what to type yet but I know Buhari is better than the clueless one.

Yea... Like making Nigeria no 1 economic hub in Africa or for making food available at a VERY affordable price.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Aroh48(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
We done enter one chance
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Elebiju: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
prothelley:

Yea... Like making Nigeria no 1 economic hub in Africa or for making food available at a VERY affordable price.
“In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” We all enjoyed the dividends of corruption and we all should endure this periods of cleansing.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Creamz(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
Cowmilk:
This cartoon if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

if he is rebuilding do we have to die first before he rebuilds it? REBUILDING SHOULDN'T BE AN EXCUSE FOR NO ECONOMIC DIRECTIONS. Nigerians are suffering including those of us who voted for him
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Elebiju: 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
vigasimple:
Buhari has never been a leader and unless God offered us some miracles Buhari will never be a leader. He never lead in 1983 when he was much younger, asking him to lead at 73years old is asking for too much considering he has never have a proper education before and after his first time of being an head of state.

His followers knew this, but they want him to provide NEPA bill that is useless as proof of qualification. Becareful what you ask for, you might just get it.

Buhari can be compared to modern day marriages, they are good at ceremonies both in Nigeria and Dubai BUT not actually good in making the marriage work. Which means, show off, entertainment like Donald Trump.

Buhari and APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS are good at campaigning with use of propaganda BUT sadly not good at governance.

EXCUSES is their default setting to blame everything including the electorate that voted for them and the day's weather whatever that weather maybe.
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else. I feel your pain.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by egobetatoday: 4:52pm On May 27, 2016
ALAYORMII:
PDP as a party is just a group of shameless thieves without an iota of shame and guilty

If PDP that has been in power for 16years can mock another party that has barely spent one year.

Then they lack good advisers

PDP

Shame

That should be their slogan.

Happy Children's day to all PDP members cos they are kiddults

Eyahhhh...one man's meat is another man's poison grin goes the popular saying.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Profbukky(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
Yẹyẹ #Profbukky
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Sike(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
No comment
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by egobetatoday: 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
cold:
Sad. Buhari wasted 6 whole months wrangling with Tinubu over ministerial list. When he eventually did they just turned out to be same old,same old. But people heaved a sigh of relief hoping some work would get done. Few months down the line...nothing. Only a few weeks back the budget was signed into law after several back and forth with Nass and Buhari's apologists broke into a wild and ecstatic jubilation. Finally, we'll start seeing results. Nothing yet so far only excuses about how the entire budget will not be implemented this year. But we're still waiting.
I wonder how long it's going to take to at least see some glimmer of hope. For goodness sakes this is one whole year wasted. Or are we still going to hear choruses like 'it's too premature to criticise the government. Give Buhari more time'. After a year of directionless,directionlessness and planless, planlessness. Oma se!

i remember we complained when he was 100 days in office his zombies said its too early since its not yet 6 months. At 6months we complained they said its not yet a yr. Now they said its just 1yr we shld give him more timegrin. But do we have any choice? he is going to be there till 2019 when we will give him the greatest humiliation of his life grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by tsdarkside(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2016
fee dee fee.......how market??...... grin grin grin grin..give up or be disgraced much more.... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.