Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (63078 Views)

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by datopaper(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
Noted
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by tsdarkside(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
17000 dead.......millions displaced...impunity because you have money......fee dee fee,abegi swarv.....thunda firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeee...!!!... angry angry

jonathan went underground...his followers still dont get it....the western-world have abandoned him...ivory coast isss ecowas....

the western world can not afford defending their proxys.....jonathan own don finish,kanu own don finish be dat...

or do you people want to kill another 17000 souls to prove that jonathan wasnt that bad........

thunda firrrrreeeee..........!!-.... angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by RexTramadol1: 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
If the change ain't Visible and Feasible......Change the Change

This party has effed up big time

If we still think there's something good coming from them......happy children's day to us.

I can bet the only time you'll experience the change is 2018 cos anoda election is coming (that is, they'll borrow to that effect).
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari will definitely win. Yes am zombie. But am a zombie for truth. I decree and I declare that this country will remain united. Come what may. Niger delta avengers, enough is enough. I stand with unity. I stand with buhari. Buhari can never be wrong. Enough of all these. Niger delta avengers will be crushed very soon.
One Nigeria forever
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by blowjob: 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
olokeded:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has expressed its views on President Muhammadu Buhari's One Year In office.

Using cartoons the party mocked the president.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/736109373643063296
PDP,UNA NOR DEY SHAME...THEIVES... grin grin grin..WE GO GIVE BUHARI,3RD ,4TH TERM ,MAKE DE GUY MAKE SOME STEAKS OUT OF UNA COW ASS... cheesy grin grin grin grin...THEIVES.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by tsdarkside(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Buhari will definitely win. Yes am zombie. But am a zombie for truth. I decree and I declare that this country will remain united. Come what may. Niger delta avengers, enough is enough. I stand with unity. I stand with buhari. Buhari can never be wrong. Enough of all these. Niger delta avengers will be crushed very soon.
One Nigeria forever

my brother...you are not a zombie...you are a change-agent.....!!!..what you think over yourself is important,not what others think about you....keep on aplying the ten commandments in your life and immediate enviroment that moses gave,then you can not loose.....

use your vote and voice....it may be only one vote and one voice,but it was still enough to throw jonathan out of office,.....

think over that,how powerful is only one vote and one voice......
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by sorom4: 5:36pm On May 27, 2016
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF
olusogo:

I thank God for supporting this government when nobody thought they could win a local government. I thank God for His blessing upon Nigeria by giving us a person of General Muhammadu Buhari as President, a Nigerian with least greed since 1914 amalgamation. His interest is to see a Nigeria where everybody lives in peace through discipline. The only leader in Nigeria who does not lie.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by dcasca(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2016
They should go and sit down. 16 years of power, what did they achieve? If at all APC is not voted into power in 2019, definitely it can't be PDP. If they could not prove their worth for 16 years of uninterrupted power, it simply means they don't anything to offer. We will rather vote for a neutral party.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by tsdarkside(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2016
Mouth Gig:
PDP,UNA NOR DEY SHAME...THEIVES... grin grin grin..WE GO GIVE BUHARI,3RD ,4TH TERM ,MAKE DE GUY MAKE SOME STEAKS OUT OF UNA COW ASS... cheesy grin grin grin grin...THEIVES.

bros...lets make him president for life like mugabe...after he dies we start again with democratic-process till we find another buhari....

sai...

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by berrystunn(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
I don't know what to type yet but I know Buhari is better than the clueless one.

Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had.
darkness fighting darkness
Fighting corruption with fantastically corrupt system.

Opposite of Goodluck is badluck.
Opposite of PDP is APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Kekeiyke(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
Whoever thinks that this government has any reasonable excuse to give for keeping Nigeria like this for the past one year,deserves a serious mental check.APC knew very well before their victory because they told Nigerians that PDP has destroyed everything,if that is true,what again would they be complaining about PDP again.Where are the solutions to PDP destruction?Are the solutions high inflation,hike in fuel price,high unemployment,poor or no power supply,high cost of living,loss of job,fulani herdsmen and so many others..APC you have failed for now,if you will fail through;we are watching...it is a possibility

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Elebiju: 6:21pm On May 27, 2016
berrystunn:

Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had.
darkness fighting darkness
Fighting corruption with fantastically corrupt system.

Opposite of Goodluck is badluck.
Opposite of PDP is APC

What we need most right now, at this moment, is a kind of patriotic grace - a grace that takes the long view, apprehends the moment we're in, comes up with ways of dealing with it, and eschews the politically cheap and manipulative. That admits affection and respect. That encourages them. That acknowledges that the small things that divide us are not worthy of the moment; that agrees that the things that can be done to ease the stresses we feel as a nation should be encouraged, while those that encourage our cohesion as a nation should be supported. I feel your pain.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by agadaone1(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
PDP, ND AVANGERS, IPOB, BOKO HARAM VS BUHARI. Just watching.
Herdsmen...
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by agadaone1(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
PDP, ND AVANGERS, IPOB, BOKO HARAM VS BUHARI. Just watching.
Herdsmen...
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2016
agadaone1:
Herdsmen...
yes! I knew sumtin was left behind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by berrystunn(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
What we need most right now, at this moment, is a kind of patriotic grace - a grace that takes the long view, apprehends the moment we're in, comes up with ways of dealing with it, and eschews the politically cheap and manipulative. That admits affection and respect. That encourages them. That acknowledges that the small things that divide us are not worthy of the moment; that agrees that the things that can be done to ease the stresses we feel as a nation should be encouraged, while those that encourage our cohesion as a nation should be supported. I feel your pain.

Bad economy team
Bad monetary policy
That why investors can not come to Nigeria
That why oil markets can't import fuel
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by sitibemfen(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2016
Why people claim that this apc govt. has not done much within a period of one year is because, macro economic indicators like, inflation is 13.7 , the highest in the history of nigeria. Before we got to this point, prof. Soyinka raised an alarm for an econonic team to arrest the downward trend..But the govt didnt understand and could not act accordinfly.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by lastmessenger: 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
when will you quit the zombie party and be a bit realistic
Cowmilk:
The wailing party shd bury her head in shame...
This cartoon if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

Hes still rebuilding wat 16yrs of cancerous infestations of People DEcieving People had done 2 nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Sirmuel1(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
chelseabmw:
Pot calling kettle black undecided ..... APC n PDP should pack their loads and go.... We want a better government smiley

Wowww... Since I registered on this wonder site 2009, I've never being the first to comment on the front page .. Since last early last year, I've been struggling for this space grin

I dedicate this space to Mourihno and all Manchester United Fans around the world, I pray you guys do well next season because of our (Chelsea Fans) love for Mourihno

I also dedicate this space to all the single ladies here on Nairaland.... May your heart desires be granted... Amennnnnn

Na only that one concern you. Lol

Amen sha
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by marxist88: 9:01pm On May 27, 2016
PDP LOOOOOTERS
PDP LIARS
PDP LOOOOOTERS
PDP LIARS
PDP LOOOOOTERS
PDP LIARS
PDP LOOOOOTERS
PDP LIARS
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Jaylone(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2016
Cowmilk:
The wailing party shd bury her head in shame...
This cartoon if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

Hes still rebuilding wat 16yrs of cancerous infestations of People DEcieving People had done 2 nigeria
Obasanjo and Atiku spent 8 years out of that 16 you mentioned. Audu Ogbe was the founding father of that party yet he is a saint. This excuse is stale

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by akanji4good(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
Foolish people, 16 years of no tangible projects, instead to go to exile, they are still making fun about, shameless domestic animals. grin shocked cool
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by biafranrealson: 9:57pm On May 27, 2016
THIS IS THE WORST GOVERNMENT SO FAR IN ANY NATION, THE WORST IS THE CITIZENS THAT VOTED FOR A COMPLETE ILLITERATE. THEY TOO ARE FOOLS , NO WONDER ONE GUY CALLED THE NATION ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Christmasdon(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2016
I saw it coming, and the spirit of God revealed it to me that , was the meaning of APC ,where is this one coming from. Thank God i voted Gej. therefore am not a Zombie. Period.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Mrswagg(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
check out more news at http://.co
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by shegra58: 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Chai PDP has murdered APC
dis isn't funny at all PDP are just displaying their madness
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
sheedy407:
I am not a supporter of any political party but if this present government hasnt done anything in the past one year,then i believe we need a CHANGE but if they have done something for this country to transform Nigeria,then let the TRANSFORMATION continue.

All i want right now is ONE NIGERIA so we would all move together as a great Nation.

Oga no vex O, where re you typing from? Panya, palandavu or close by planet?
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
As I nefa see light for 7 months now, make I download cartoon show my children on Children's day. As I no fit buy Dem gift at least I get data. angry sad
Chai Buhari
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Splashme: 5:08am On May 28, 2016
GWMI:
This is the worst economy period in Nigeria.I think every Nigeria is affected by the economy crunch of this Govt.APC is the worst political party since we came to this democracy.Thanks.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2016
EPIC
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by EmmyDe25(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
I am well disappointed in this government. And thats me being extremely complimentary. Its been a total show of shame in the last one year.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Irokonews: 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
President Buhari Electioneering Promises: President Buhari's one year in office, is it a thorn in the flesh or does it worth its weight in gold? check... for more details click the link below
http://irokonews.com/president-buhari-president-buharis-one-year-office-thing-joy-thing-sadness/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.