Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Some Romantic Ideas To Keep Your Relationship Long Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Romantic Ideas To Keep Your Relationship Long Enough (562 Views)

Romantic Tips On How To Make Your Relationship Long Term / 5 Ways To Make Sex More Fun And Interesting In Your Relationship “long-term” / Help!! I Can't Keep An Errection Long Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Romantic Ideas To Keep Your Relationship Long Enough by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2016
It is no more a news that marriage this days don't last enough, couples try, try and try just to make their marriage work but most efforts have always been to no avail.

We know there are couple of things that determine how long a marriage will last but I believe with these few ideas, couples having difficulty in there marriage will definitely make a head through...

- Find a grassy hill in your country, lie with your partner and look up at the clouds

-When your spouse has had a really long hard day, run a hot bath for her. Gently bathe her from head to toe. Carry her into the bedroom. Gently towel her dry and tuck her into a freshly made bed with a kiss on the forehead.

-Go for a walk on the beach. Trace out the shape of a large love heart in the sand. Sit inside the heart and cuddle your partner as you watch the sun go down.

-If your partner has long hair, take the time to brush it using long slow strokes. This is particularly effective after she has had a shower or when she is getting ready for bed.

-Contact your partner's family and ask if there was anything she always wanted when she was a little girl. Buy it for her on her birthday. She will not only appreciate the gift but also the fact that you were thoughtful enough to find out what she always wanted.

-Write a note saying
"I thought of you today, and it made me smile."
Leave the note somewhere where your partner is sure to find it.

-When you and your partner are in a shopping mall or airport, stop at one of those booths that allow you to take an instant photo and print them out as stickers.
Choose a romantic background and kiss your partner while the photo is being taken.

-If your partner has voice mail at work or on her mobile, leave a message saying
"Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you."
She will appreciate this anytime but especially when she is going through a rough period.

-Organize a mystery trip for you and your partner. Don't tell her anything until you arrive at the destination.

-If your partner is going on a trip, pack a small present with a small note of "I Love You" into the corner of her suitcase that she will find when she is away.

-If you shower first in the morning. Steam up the bathroom and write a message such as "James Loves Janet " on the mirror for your partner to read when she uses the bathroom.
-When your partner is sitting at a table or desk, come up behind her and give her a back, shoulder and head massage. Finish with a gentle kiss on the cheek.

-If your partner loves reading,buy a book that you and your partner are both interested in reading.
Read one chapter each night in bed with each of you taking turns to read out loud.

-If you are away on a business trip, document a day in your life for your partner. For example:
'A Day In The Life Of Wale'
6am: Just woke up and thought of you - Wish you were laying next to me. Well, I better get ready for work.
7am: Am on the train. It's crowded; everyone looks like they are half dead. I miss you.
8.30am: Have just organized my day, it's going to be a busy one.
9.30am: Am in the middle of a really boring meeting. I am trying to concentrate on this months sales figures but I keep thinking of your beautiful eyes.
6.30pm: Thank goodness the day is over. I am counting the days until we’re together again.
Send SMS to your partner. This is a wonderful way to tell your partner how often you think about her during the day and to share your life with her in a special way.

-When your partner is sick at home, take a day off to look after her. Make her some soup, wrap her up in a blanket and just be with her.

-Share your food with your partner. When you go out for a meal, hold a forkful up to her mouth and say, "You've got to try this."
Sharing your food and even feeding each other is a great way to become closer as a couple.

-Compliment your partner in public. If you are talking in a group and it is appropriate to the conversation say something like, "Bisi makes the most incredible roast." Squeeze her hand while you are talking about her.

-If you have kids, organize for them to stay with their grandparents for the weekend.
On Friday evening, announce that the weekend is yours and start planning how you are going to spend your special time together.

-Go for a walk in the morning with your partner, holding her hand

With these in marriages, I'm quite sure the rate of divorce will drastically reduce.
Re: Some Romantic Ideas To Keep Your Relationship Long Enough by Tocheagle(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2016
&
Re: Some Romantic Ideas To Keep Your Relationship Long Enough by ambitiousLord(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2016
let me know when it reach Fp

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Problems. / Deleted / Please I Need Advice On Managing Or Taking Care Of A Step Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.