Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? (779 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by mamagee3(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
Hi all, why is it that whenever my boyfriend ends things with me, he calls me back in few days to makeup?
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2016
he misses d fvck
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Tastemoney(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2016
Because he can't endure for long without fucking you.
In other words,you r just a sex machine.

And he knows you will always accept because you also cherish the joy you drive from his stick.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
FOR A LAST Bleep
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by fairheven: 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, why is it that whenever my boyfriend ends things with me, he calls me back in few days to makeup?

meaning the break up is a regular occurrence, so when last did you guys brake down? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Cutezt(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
You Are Dating A Confused Mofo, Sorry To Say
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by makydebbie(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
and you expect us to know ba?
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by peter(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
and you expect us to know ba?

U know we are her neighbours
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
peter:

U know we are her neighbours
lol..
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by proeast(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
You are not serious, how can someone be toying with your emotions like this & you still let him!!
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by mamagee3(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
You are not serious, how can someone be toying with your emotions like this & you still let him!!
What am I supposed to do?

I'm scared of being lonely and alone.
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Perfecttouch(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
mamagee3:
lol shai this is serious o,see people giving mamagee advice and they are even giving her attention. People,listen and listen good,attributes of mamagee,
She no well
She is a troll
Na y.b.l patient
She crave attention like a loner
Una better free her
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by proeast(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
mamagee3:

What am I supposed to do?

I'm scared of being lonely and alone.
Its not worth it. Its better to be alone than with emotional terrorists. I just terminated a parasitic relationship with an ungrateful b!tch. If you dont live the person, they will never get to value you! On personal note, we can have a trial relationship together if you dont mind.
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
he knows u are still useful for something

Fvcking wink
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me, He Always Calls? by Nobody: 3:15am On May 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Simple. He's showing you the reason he wants a brk up. He wants ur attention. Maybe u're not giving it to him. D several call shd make u realize dat.

(1) (Reply)

Im Confused About This / I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date / Doctor’s Diary: The Tale Of Ada And The Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.