Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date (786 Views)

Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by EDhims(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
The issue of marriage has become one thought that never stop coming my way each day. Let me hint you of my background; I'm from a polygamous home of 9siblings from 5 different women. I happen to be d only child of mum who's late wen I was just a yr old. My dad also join her in 2010. So apparently I don't have blood siblings apart from steps. I graduated in 2013 and I presumed getting married maximum 4yrs after graduating because I haven't felt what a mum is like and wat siblings are like. Currently, i will be rounding up my M.Sc program God willing by Nov this yr. I have been in the view to get married by 2017, as the duration comes closer, to be sincere I haven't found myself in a serious relationship not to talk of making plans for marriage even though the situation in our country isn't funny for most graduates. Sometimes I feel I should just go pik one of my ex's n start from there but I'm confuse if it will end well.

Pls keep ur advise coming. It just might ease a mind dats stressed up with life events

Pls ignore my wrong grammar if there's any. Just typing without proofreading
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by Nazzyauri(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by dharay99: 12:05am On May 30, 2016
marriage ain't a Ludo qame mahn,
Take ur tym & move around, der is
sum1 meant f0r yoh if u do ds carefully...

1 Like

Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by Smellymouth: 12:12am On May 30, 2016
You think say marriage na beans and bread?

It's NOT..

Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by Nobody: 12:29am On May 30, 2016
grin can I apply? tongue
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by EDhims(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2016
I ain't saying its beans. But I just feel am due for it. Thanks though
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by EDhims(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin can I apply? tongue

Lolz, u want make oga on top locate me?
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by Nobody: 6:15am On May 30, 2016
EDhims:

Lolz, u want make oga on top locate me?

Who's oga Ur talking about? grin
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by jashar(f): 7:21am On May 30, 2016
Why rush? Take your time. Be sure you're ready in every way that matters....

Be open minded and know the type of person you want to marry.

Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by EDhims(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
jashar:
Why rush? Take your time. Be sure you're ready in every way that matters....

Be open minded and know the type of person you want to marry.

Thanks for ur piece. But honestly I've been so lonely hearted like I feel these days
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by EDhims(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who's oga Ur talking about? grin

Yours of course
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by jashar(f): 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
EDhims:

Thanks for ur piece. But honestly I've been so lonely hearted like I feel these days

it's allowed... you're welcome dear.
One step at a time.
Re: I'm Gradually Getting To The Presumed Date by kestino(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
i do may not understand ur situation, but all i can add is that, the right one takes time, just go about doing ur thing, there is light at the end oof the tunnel, but also know that you can go with torch inside the tunnel. God is above.

(1) (Reply)

Art Of Picking Up Women / 7 Things To Avoid Not Being Broke In Lagos [NIGERIA] / A Lonely Ghanaian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.