Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1785 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pinkiberry(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2016
Re: . by feran15(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2016
Buy a better camera, learn how to take pictures of yourself that look good, climb the instagram.ladder.by trading likes for likes, and following.back unto you have a large number of followers.

2 Likes

Re: . by valdes00(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
Huh

2 Likes

Re: . by johnson232: 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
pinkiberry how old u?

3 Likes

Re: . by Bawsse(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
Madam! you getting married should be mature enough to know that likes don't mean a thing in real life.... Or r u just fvckin with us?

4 Likes

Re: . by nicerod(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
Picture of u having low self esteem or i dnt believe

9 Likes

Re: . by Kiish(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
nicerod:

3 Likes

Re: . by Kiish(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
social media is filled with nothing but lies and fake lifestyle/people. If you want to live your life based on social media, you would be doing more harm than good.
My own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: . by Justeenaleo(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2016
nicerod:
lmao

1 Like

Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
johnson232:
pinkiberry how old u?
20+
Re: . by pinkiberry(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
feran15:
Buy a better camera, learn how to take pictures of yourself that look good, climb the instagram.ladder.by trading likes for likes, and following.back unto you have a large number of followers.
thanks, I think I will buy the camon c8.
Re: . by nicerod(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Kiish post=46028038][/quote] ori gbale ni?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
HYMM
Re: . by nicerod(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
Justeenaleo:
lmao
hw far na?

Pls com& scratch my bak 4me
Re: . by Kiish(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2016
and in simple english?....
nicerod:
ori gbale ni?
Re: . by Gofwane(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
If you continue comparing yourself to others, i can guarantee you that you will soon land yourself in trouble.
Everything in this life has its time. Just you can't afford expensive clothes now doesn't mean it will remain like this. One thing you don't seem to understand here is that all this things you see on social media are fake! Fake girls covering their karashika faces with make ups some even go as far as borrowing clothes from friends just to oppress people like you. If you ask me, i will say those types of people are the ones suffering from low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: . by feran15(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2016
pinkiberry:
thanks, I think I will buy the camon c8.

What ever floats thy boat
Re: . by Sexytemi(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
Dearie, most ladies u see on social media looking chap n putting on good clothes n accessories borrowed it from their friends, and some are bend down and pick, live, love and enjoy your beautiful self....YOLO.
Re: . by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
Just stay off social media if it impacts you in a negative way. It's not by force that you must be on every social media platform or to post pictures for that matter. You have a man that adores & plans to marry you, so why the heck do you need others to validate you? Be proud of who you are & what makes you uniquely you. You don't need to look like you came out of the same factory like the rest of them to be beautiful. Embrace being a little different.

I'm a lot like you in many ways, in that, I'm not a fashionista. I dress how I like & to hell with what's in just as long as I feel comfortable in what I'm wearing. Unlike you though, I enjoy being different & not looking like a clone to a million of other girls out there. Most of which I'm prettier than anyway, even in my simplicity grin I don't have that many pics on my only social media account, because I don't need other people's opinions on how I look. Maybe you should start by not giving a damn what strangers think of you. That's a start.
Re: . by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
My simple advice: Quit fb/instagram Or stay away for a while until you mature a bit more.

The actual truth is you have nothing to worry about because behind all those classy photos you see are people trying to build their very low self esteem. At the end, it doesnt really work well.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
Dress gorgeous, apply nice make up if you have to and go for a nice photoshoot with professionals, it might help.
Re: . by pretydiva(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
Inferiority complex at work. Same tin I'm going tru. Buh guess wat, I don't even gve a hoot bout it

Moral of dis writeup op is 2 b urself. Most of these ladies ur seeing on social media live a life of pity/poverty in real life. Dont allow social media fool u
Re: . by nicerod(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2016
Kiish:
and in simple english?....
ur head swepted the floor?
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
Funny enough, this is the exact same thing majority of our naija girls feels, it has landed so many of them into troubles. because of these notion of "I want to belong". I sold my iPhone 6+ to a girl, far much more than I bought it, a local girl wey no sabi wetin dem de use phone do, she just saw me with the phone, talk say she like am, asked how much I bought it, I lied to feel fly, she come ask how much I go sell am, I added some amount Ontop the lie wey I don already talk, few days later, she came with the cash. I no dull, I collect my money,i enter bus from obosi go awka go bring the carton and every every wey follow d phone come, come dash am, she de happy de thank me, person wey I don chop oh. I come ask her wetin she de use d phone do, she said to answer calls nah and to tell her friends say she don arrive, I come ask her weda she no go like use am d snap pictures, this girl brought out galaxys6 edge for me, I asked where she got the money, she say Ee no concern me, but if u look this girl, u go know say her people no hold money.

I realised that was for bragging rights.

My ex has been to dubai twice this year, why? because almost all the girls she knew don go dubai finish. She just wan belong. ( I know some of u will say na runs she go do, nope, because 1. She is my ex,no need lieing to me(i know of her naija runs, she do tell me about it even when we de date). 2. My brother told me wetin she came to do in dubai

Women, why una dey like this? because this is the reason why dey put their bf's in trouble or why de do ashawo all d time, but are always broke.

Inferiority complex is bad oh
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
That's great. Keep it up
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
Am not even on Twitter, Instagram or fbook... Probably when I start off my music career...
Re: . by Kiish(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
grin ho my God
nicerod:
ur head swepted the floor?
Re: . by Justeenaleo(f): 11:00pm On May 27, 2016
nicerod:
hw far na?

Pls com& scratch my bak 4me
ayam coming

(1) (Reply)

The Only Nairalander I Can Die For... / Too Much! See Cossy Orjiakor’s Sexy “cossy Dress” To Startimes Vchannel (photo) / Health Risks Of Oral S*x(a Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.