Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa (27671 Views)

James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos / Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by MizFrances(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
how is it possible to order a dead man out of his house?
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Generalyemi(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
RichDad1:
Even in death, this loiter is still getting shamed. undecided

zombie,can't spell. ist lieutenant zombie
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by kc2hansome(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by zanebaddo(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Niger delta avengers won't see corrupt people like these who ruined their region and stole billions of naira. It is federal government they will be disturbing. Hypocrites
they are not disturbing federal government infact federal government is the one disturbing them.

The installations that have been bombed are in Niger delta not in aso rock grin the oil also in niger delta.

Federal Government should let them be and have peace na grin abi if you come my house and I no like you what do I do? Na to chase you commot cheesy and no sane person will fight me in my house, you will leave unless you are like federal government grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by RichDad1(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
Generalyemi:

zombie,can't spell. ist lieutenant zombie
Go and die!!! tongue
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by YelloweWest: 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Niger delta avengers won't see corrupt people like these who ruined their region and stole billions of naira. It is federal government they will be disturbing. Hypocrites
Alams is a hero of the Niger delta. He was not more corrupt than your governor.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by truefact: 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
What about the corrupt people like your fulani, hausa, and yoruba thieves who stole their oil, kill them and destroy their land, what do you think NDA should do those people?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by mykemiley(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
I pray he even makes heaven.
Bro go take ur brain back...tnx.
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by bossom99(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
(Kayama) good for them.
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2016
grin
mykemiley:
Bro go take ur brain back...tnx.

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Fabulosdave01: 9:08pm On May 27, 2016
YelloweWest:

Alams is a hero of the Niger delta. He was not more corrupt than your governor.

Hero indeed .. While his people live in abject poverty
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Fabulosdave01: 9:14pm On May 27, 2016
truefact:

What about the corrupt people like your fulani, hausa, and yoruba thieves who stole their oil, kill them and destroy their land, what do you think NDA should do those people?

Please show me where the "thieves" killed Niger deltans.
The problem of Niger delta is the Niger deltans themselves.
The ijaws are a lazy breed. Their governor also confirmed it.
There is oil in the south east and south west, yet nothing like militancy
And their hero that was there for six years couldn't even do anything for them.
NDA claims they're educated yet they blow up pipelines and destroy their lands.
If they need their "oyel" there are better ways to express their feelings.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by yinchar(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by DonBenny77(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

u made no point
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Fabulosdave01: 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
DonBenny77:

u made no point

It's not by force to quote me. Find something useful to do with your life.
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by keyremotes(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2016
DEAD MEN DO NOT TALK.
ABACHA LOOT, DSP's HOUSE ETC.

LET THE LIKES OF IBB, OBJ, TINUBU DIE TOMORROW
YOU'LL START TO HEAR IBB LOOT, OBJ LOOT, TINUBU LOOT EVEN ATIKU LOOT.
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2016

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Whether u like it or not, d zoo must fall.check out my profile so u know am a real militant
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Fabulosdave01: 12:00am On May 28, 2016
ijawmilitant:

Whether u like it or not, d zoo must fall.check out my profile so u know am a real militant

I've seen you.
U are just lazy and don't want to work.
keep destroying your land. It is yourself u are doing.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Nayok(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2016
moshmusth:
Leyin iku alamieseigha .. wahala nla sele

Alaroye
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by GOFRONT(m): 2:28am On May 28, 2016
This Loot Lover is NOT Dead...... Beleive his Death at your Own PeriL.....
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Mohjigga: 3:38am On May 28, 2016
Na dis kind tin day make person vex Comot from grave hunt u , later they will say the building or land is hunted . Make them allow the man rest for grave.
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:49am On May 28, 2016
That man whose tattered name is no match for the worst of all rags! I'm not taken by all that story he died. It will be consistent with the lie he lives if found alive sunbathing on the alluring beaches of The Cayman Islands! #infamyloaded
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by October1960: 5:49am On May 28, 2016
Alamieseigha the THIEF all your stolen goods how has it helped you
Re: Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa by YelloweWest: 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Hero indeed .. While his people live in abject poverty
There is poverty all over the world. Even in the richest country.
There is even poor poverty in your state than bayesla.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding / 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.