Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School (12064 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Sick Senator Musa In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
Imagine the nonsense a governor is building in this computer age.

The North keep drawing us backwards
Why are you Christians like this?
We know how much is being spent on Christmas celebration. Rochas built a statue in the image of Christ in imo running into millions. Where was your voice then?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
One message for you hypocrites YOU CAN ONLY HARM YOURSELF .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2016
TeamSimple:

Why are you Christians like this?
We know how much is being spent on Christmas celebration. Rochas built a statue in the image of Christ in imo running into millions. Where was your voice then?
Rochas was criticized for that nonsense.

Are you typing this in Arabic?

If you had attended Arabic school instead of a western school will you be able to stand and debate me objectively or subjectively

Separate Religion from Western Education

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by aminho(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2016
Einl:
Should that be the primary concern? A religious school? Funded by the government? Instead of the money to be used to increase farm yields and subsidise fertiliser and educate people in Western education, we insist in anything religious. Religion should be a personal issue and not something the government should fund. If na to pay salary or contribute for polio vaccination na the same government go say dem no get money.
but obiano just donated 200mil to a Catholic school

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by seacoast(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2016
UNDER YOU? Multi meaning
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by aminho(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
Rochas was criticized for that nonsense.

Are you typing this in Arabic?

If you had attended Arabic school instead of a western school will you be able to stand and debate me objectively or subjectively

Separate Religion from Western Education
but willie obiano just donated some money to a missionary school

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by WeissMaganti(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:

I don't need to go there to know it's a backward state with archaic mentality. Kaduna seems more progressive to me and I suspect it probably is. Ask yourself why the state is still unproductive despite having the most investment in Nigeria for the past decade. Literally almost investment involves Kano (Rail, grants etc.)

Unfortunately for you, the fact still remains it's still a backward state presumably filled with many poor almajiris with no future outlook. Look inward and be truthful to yourself. No amount of money will develop Kano until you guys change your mindset. No sane investors will chose Kano over a lot of states.

Current situation couple with historical lessons of countries/states with similar structures as Kano, shows Kano isn't ready for progress. Let me give you a clue, ask yourself why Southern states with certainly less allocations and allegedly less populations, are attracting more investors relative to almighty Kano.

No, Kano has been making a lot of progress over the past few years, and with the wave of scholarships being awarded, i am optimistic kano is breeding a lot of vibrant minds. And not all investors are blinded by bigotry and hatred like you, soon kano state inshaa Allah will return to its former glory. As seen in many successful islamic countries, religion and education can go together. keep your negativity to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Viktor1983(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:
Kano can never progress until Kano becomes a secular state and embrace all faiths and tribes. Dubai and other emirates countries are investing in Science and technology while our fellow Nigerians are investing in religious instituitions. Religion is beautiful and has its place but in the context of diversity and fairness, the states must separate itself from religion.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2016
aminho:
A missionary school teaching Western Education.

How many of the northern elites kids attend all this arabic schools?

Remind me where Zahra Buhari is studying

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:

I don't need to go there to know it's a backward state with archaic mentality. Kaduna seems more progressive to me and I suspect it probably is. Ask yourself why the state is still unproductive despite having the most investment in Nigeria for the past decade. Literally almost investment involves Kano (Rail, grants etc.)

Unfortunately for you, the fact still remains it's still a backward state presumably filled with many poor almajiris with no future outlook. Look inward and be truthful to yourself. No amount of money will develop Kano until you guys change your mindset. No sane investors will chose Kano over a lot of states.

Current situation couple with historical lessons of countries/states with similar structures as Kano, shows Kano isn't ready for progress. Let me give you a clue, ask yourself why Southern states with certainly less allocations and allegedly less populations, are attracting more investors relative to almighty Kano.
You ve said it all

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by WeissMaganti(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
building Quranic schools is stupid in an area where illiteracy and religious fanaticism is high

Sure, because every islamic school is teaching fanatism? instead of you to encourage schools like these where the government can monitor what children are being taught you're criticizing it ****

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by mmmustapha(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2016
haters go and hang yourselves, you are nothing but illiterates. Islam is our culture, Qur'an is our happiness and devotion to Allah is our choice and responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by WeissMaganti(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
mynd44 its still the same person

If you had the ability to comprehend what i wrote, you wont be pointing out the obvious.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Dollyak(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2016
WeissMaganti:

No, Kano has been making a lot of progress over the past few years, and with the wave of scholarships being awarded, i am optimistic kano is breeding a lot of vibrant minds. And not all investors are blinded by bigotry and hatred like you, soon kano state inshaa Allah will return to its former glory. As seen in many successful islamic countries, religion and education can go together. keep your negativity to yourself.
Kano is being forced to progress by the extra allocations and favourable/unfair investment by federal government to detriment of other states. The question is, has it change anything yet in terms of social welfare and human development index? The current strucutre in Kano is not sustainable as there is literally no economic drive to move it forward. I sincerely hope kano is making progress like you said.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2016
aminho:
the Catholic school is still a secular school. we have many Christian schools that even Muslims attend. but this Koranic schools are never secular. which is bad. one side knowledge is dangerous. it breeds terrorism

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by codemaniacs: 9:22am On May 28, 2016
mmmustapha:
haters go and hang yourselves, you are nothing but illiterates. Islam is our culture, Qur'an is our happiness and devotion to Allah is our choice and responsibility.

Islam and christianity have nothing to do with any african culture..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Arsenate(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2016
Seriously, Christians are just so hateful and petty. How the fuuckk is a qouranic school in the North the source of your backwardness in the South?
You lot better channel the so called Western education you claim to be good at to proffer solutions to tomato scarcity in the South. Yeah, last time I checked 4 tomatoes sold for 200 naira in most southern cities.
That's a more pressing issue.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:

Kano is being forced to progress by the extra allocations and favourable/unfair investment by federal government to detriment of other states. The question is, has it change anything yet in terms of social welfare and human development index? The current strucutre in Kano is not sustainable as there is literally no economic drive to move it forward. I sincerely hope kano is making progress like you said.
ordinary edo state has more internal generated revenue than Kano with population. they just sit down collect huge amount of allocation and produce nothing to the country's GDP. how sick

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Einl(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2016
aminho:
but obiano just donated 200mil to a Catholic school

Government money or private money? If it was public funds it was absolutely wrong...and I'm saying this as a Catholic. If it was private money, it should not have been made public knowledge.

By the way, what is Nigeria and Nigerians fascination with religion. Why is it so important to them. I don't gerrit...
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2016
mynd1:
Jump in to lagoon and save urself d misery. Nonsense!
what's your problem really?
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by elopee3000(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2016
realone2012:

Point 1: Islam doesn't preach Terrorism but that's what the media wants you to believe, so I'm not surprised you are believing it.
Countries like UAE, Saudi and co with lots of Qur'anic schools, do they have Terrorism Problem? If you teach people the real teaching of Islam, they can never become terrorists. Those terrorists are brainwashed extremists.

Point 2: When economy is tight? Do you know the budget of the state? So many southern states have Christians Schools that are public schools but when it's Northern states turn to do something Economy becomes tight. When our Senators with so many cars that they can even use were sharing SUVs, economy wasn't tight then?
Building this centre, would at least reduce stranded kids form the street. Isn't it better than buying SUVs for commissioners or lawmakers like Fayose did?

Point 3: In Islam, we don't worship an Arab God (Allah forbid).
We worship Allah and Allah alone and that's God.
We don't worship any Prophet, Saints or any other body whatsoever.
Christian school is for everybody 85 percent of Yorubas attended christian schools while qauranic schools is for future boko haram ,if China is a Muslim country today they will be like Yemen ,keep building almajiri school time will tell

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by aminho(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
A missionary school teaching Western Education.

How many of the northern elites kids attend all this arabic schools?

Remind me where Zahra Buhari is studying
i attended that kind of school and i am a petrochemicals engineer now.if u want to talk about children of elites i might count as one cuz my dad was a former education minister

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2016
mynd1:
Den save urself d misery and jump in to lagoon. Awon omo ipods. Mtcheww.
sorry i forgot to wish you a Happy Children's Day yesterday. Go and look for your type
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Thatitan234(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:

Madam, Kano State isn't unproductive. It is the largest Industrial and commerce hub in the entirety of Northern Nigeria. Its infrastructural development is also amongst the top 5 in the whole of Nigeria. If you have not been there before, at least do your research well.

Kaduna, however, is more of a modern city because if its cosmopolitan nature, thus more encouraging for trades.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2016
aminho:
i attended that kind of school and i am a petrochemicals engineer now.if u want to talk about children of elites i might count as one cuz my dad was a former education minister
Pray Tell do you want to tell me that its the knowledge you got in Arabic school that made it possible for you to study Petrochemical engineering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by olafum1(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
realone2012:
The Religion of Peace.

With the fact that the Media keeps panting Islam how they want, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. Even in the United States, Islam is the fastest growing religion there. This isn't anyhow talk, it's a fact. You can do your research if you want to debunk the fact.
Everyone is tired of praying to God through someone else. In Islam you pray to Allah directly, no intermediary between you and your God. You don't confess your sins to human beings like you. People are seeing the lights now, my brother/sister, I pray Allah guides you to the straight part. Cheers!!

Wow.. .good, I like ur points. And ur points are exactly the reason I said u guys don't really know what u want. U can go read up my edited post.

Religion of peace indeed, that keeps on shunning out extremist in Somalia, Kenya, Iraq, Nigeria, Just to mention a few.

Now answer me on this questions objectively?

1.if Islam is really a religion of peace, why do most terrorists organization pick their agenda from Islam... And why doesn't we see the most peaceful people or country in Islam today?

2. how is Islam d fastest growing religion in d world other than u guys following Mohammed's precept to marry many as u want and give birth to as many as u wish? Because he needed many followers at his back on judgement day. And after this children are born u indoctrinate them, Just as Ganduje is building sch for.
I'm sure u r also a product of this.

3. Even in United States u say, don't u think u guys are dubious schemers and hypocrites, when the whole of Syria is in tumult and ur God ordained Saudi Arabia can't even take their fellow Muslims as refugees in their country? Now this refugees are been taken in by US and some other European countries for humanity's sake and u r here saying Islam is fastly growing in d US.

I hope u see where u r getting it wrong..... Don't be deluded Bro. ..

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lordkhalifa(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
Will that reduce the number of 5Million almagiri that voted Goodluck jonathan out of office

Who islamic school Epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cartels Running Commercial Banks In Nigeria — Senate / “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London / 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.