Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School (12065 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Sick Senator Musa In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2016
realone2012:

Point 1: Islam doesn't preach Terrorism but that's what the media wants you to believe, so I'm not surprised you are believing it.
Countries like UAE, Saudi and co with lots of Qur'anic schools, do they have Terrorism Problem? If you teach people the real teaching of Islam, they can never become terrorists. Those terrorists are brainwashed extremists.

Point 2: When economy is tight? Do you know the budget of the state? So many southern states have Christians Schools that are public schools but when it's Northern states turn to do something Economy becomes tight. When our Senators with so many cars that they can even use were sharing SUVs, economy wasn't tight then?
Building this centre, would at least reduce stranded kids form the street. Isn't it better than buying SUVs for commissioners or lawmakers like Fayose did?

Point 3: In Islam, we don't worship an Arab God (Allah forbid).
We worship Allah and Allah alone and that's God.
We don't worship any Prophet, Saints or any other body whatsoever.
jazakumullahu khairan,my brother

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by nijabazaar: 10:04am On May 28, 2016
Einl:
Should that be the primary concern? A religious school? Funded by the government? Instead of the money to be used to increase farm yields and subsidise fertiliser and educate people in Western education, we insist in anything religious. Religion should be a personal issue and not something the government should fund. If na to pay salary or contribute for polio vaccination na the same government go say dem no get money.

Sometimes i think these Northern govnors use Religion to cage their people.

I heard someone said Anambra builds christian schools....a big lie. Anambra donated money to mission owned schools. these mission owned schools teac biology, physics, chemistry, computer science, accounting like every other secular school infact d only thing that makes them christian schools is d fact that yhe schools were rehanded back to missions and they conduct morning prayers during assembly..

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by djlaqua91(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2016
So much hatred in the heart of men. They're Seminary schools, christian second. Schools etc. So what's the fuss about building an Islamic institution in a predominantly Islamic area? How I wish I could be sending peoples online comments to their parents and friends. May God forgive us all.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by nijabazaar: 10:15am On May 28, 2016
WeissMaganti:

Sure, because every islamic school is teaching fanatism? instead of you to encourage schools like these where the government can monitor what children are being taught you're criticizing it ****

one question....are they taught what would make them economically independent in future?

are they taught computer appreciation or enterpreneurship studies?

Are they taught biology or physics?

u might wonder why majority here are criticing this govs move? its simple, these children without proper education ends up becoming a huge burden to d igrs of d FG...

instead of these chldren developin bizness in d future they would end up clogging up d streets, becoming targets for boko and breeding execessively cos they dont have proper orientation.

even if its just a school that teaches them hw to just communicate in english or sow clothes it will go a long way in helping these kids.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by EazyMoh(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2016
olafum1:
I don't just understand. ISLAM makes its adherents lose sense.

Now let's look at this objectively: what is to be taught to children in this school other than the Quran, hadith and other Islamic thesis which hav no bearing on economic activities or human advancement
The knowledge they'll acquire can't get them anywhere because ordinarily their English will be bad.

I think this guys don't really know what they want, as they want to be Islamic but still can't deny themselves of the advancement and exuberances of the western world.

they are not to be blame however, they thought the word of God received in the 7th century with peculiarity to the Arab world is still applicable in the 21st century and to the general world....

That's where they are mistaken... I really hope they wise up
Hnmn Ok let's look at these objectively as well. Don't you have schools owned by churches? or government school with Christian names and orientation? Do they teach only Christianity related subjects? Even the missionaries that first came didn't they mix Christian knowledge with that of sciences and art?
HAVE YOU SEEN THE CURRICULUM OF THE QURANIC SCHOOL?
Before you people would say we don't send kids to school, and they are brainwashed with the wrong interpretation of Islam to become terrorists. Now a state is trying to kill two birds with one stone and you are here spewing trash. On something you clearly are ignorant about.
It's scary how allergic you people are to Islam.
Western world education Bla Bla bla!
Go and read history Islamic world was conducting surgeries while the western world was using exorcism to cure typhoid! Islam helped shaped the education you called western today. The textbooks used in early European Universities like Oxford were mostly written by Muslims inspired by Islam which was termed the renaissance.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by neocortex: 10:20am On May 28, 2016
This isn't wisdom!
a governor that is supposed to find a way to
emancipate his people from a dangerous ideology
is using state wealth to establish religious school.

There is a reason why most critical workers in Saudi
are all foreigners, when a government fails to promote
objective curiosity, the citizens becomes docile robots.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2016
Akanji08:

Mr man, face ur business
don't be ridiculous man. in a forum any topic is everybody's potential business.

so kick off
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by EazyMoh(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:

Kano is being forced to progress by the extra allocations and favourable/unfair investment by federal government to detriment of other states. The question is, has it change anything yet in terms of social welfare and human development index? The current strucutre in Kano is not sustainable as there is literally no economic drive to move it forward. I sincerely hope kano is making progress like you said.
Madam what do you think you know about Kano? It has been the commercial center of West Africa for centuries. It had trade links to many countries as far as India long before colonial masters came and showed you how to wear cloth!
It has a written history, a well structured leadership structure from top to bottom, a judiciary system, police, schools, textile industries and everything a civilized society needed.
Presently did you know Bayelsa state alone receives more than three times Kano grant monthly? yet it's owing almost five months salary while no state in the entire NW is owing.
Who told you that Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, Economics, Geography and other subjects won't/aren't taught in these Quranic/Islamic Schools?
You just stay in your corner of the world and tell yourself you know everything. At the end you come here and start displaying your ignorance on an international stage.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by aminho(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
Pray Tell do you want to tell me that its the knowledge you got in Arabic school that made it possible for you to study Petrochemical engineering
yes i learned fluent Arabic dia which helped me secure the job i do in the second largest petrochemical company in the world
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2016
Akanji08:
so,talk reasonably
k
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by EazyMoh(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2016
neocortex:
This isn't wisdom!
a governor that is supposed to find a way to
emancipate his people from a dangerous ideology
is using state wealth to establish religious school.

There is a reason why most critical workers in Saudi
are all foreigners, when a government fails to promote
objective curiosity, the citizens becomes docile robots.
Which is a better way to fighting those dangerous extreme ideologies than establishing schools whose main aim to teach students about the true Islam? You just contradicted yourself. Or you rather they are left at the mercy of random Islamic scholars.
Which critical workers in Saudi? All those workers you see are laborers mostly Indians and Bangladeshi. Did you know Saudi has one of the world's best Universities in the field of petroleum technology? And yes even that University is an Islamic University.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by EazyMoh(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2016
aminho:
yes i learned fluent Arabic dia which helped me secure the job i do in the second largest petrochemical company in the world
Leave them Bros! the worst form of ignorance is that which the person is ignorant of his ignorance. That's hopeless! and that's what most of them are suffering from.
They don't know, but they think they know.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Youngzedd(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2016
Instead of building ICT school, they're wasting money.

Misplaced priority.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by mrphysics(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2016
I am living in Kano and it's backward. Not only infrastructurally but humanly backwards. Those talking about quaranic school, it's a pity, let me not talk about that for now. Kano is so backwards. I live in taurani, I have visited gwale, nassarawa, wudil, karaye,fagge and gwarzo local government and I can authoritatively state that Kano is backwards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by olafum1(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2016
DabELLs:

Quran teaches everything about life. IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM BIBLE THAT IS A MERE STORY BOOK.

Really? If Quran really does teach everything about life, then I see the reason u go about building quranic schools everywhere, but why still learn western education, why don't u just stick to ur quranic studies and remain primitive to the 7th century system of human knowledge and advancement, that was even of peculiarity to the Arabians?

Is that not confirming my earlier assertion that u guys don't really knows what u want?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by olafum1(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2016
You are even quoting isalmaitheism just to drive home a wrong point.. Smh

Doesn't d same Quran said God created Adam as d first man?
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by chinchum(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
Enough of this nonsense ! sad

I am sure there is massive shortage of STEM (science, technology, egineering and maths) schools and teachers in the state. Enough of quranic bullshiit, there are more than enough almajiri teachers to teach quran to people of the state.

In the neighbouring Jigawa state, the total numbers of doctors is less than 20, and some local governments do not have a single doctor.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Hysmady(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2016
May God forgive some Christians having hatred on another religion or belief...Tomorrow is Sunday we'll carry Bible again
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
lovat:
Rochas was criticized for that nonsense.

Are you typing this in Arabic?

If you had attended Arabic school instead of a western school will you be able to stand and debate me objectively or subjectively

Separate Religion from Western Education
You are such an illiterate.
It's people like you that thinks speaking English equals being educated. Western education or any form of education can be learnt in any language.
I know your mind has being programmed to think Islam whenever you hear Arabic, but stop being ignorant. Arabic is just a language just like English, French, Spanish, Chinese etc.
Would you refer to a Chinese as being illiterate for learning in Chinese? Oh, maybe you think schools in France teach their student in English.

Don't be silly, get yourself out of mental slavery.
Yes Rochas was attacked but not Christianity, but what do we have In this case, Christians suffering from mental epilepsy coming to say what they don't know about Islam or Arabic just like you.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
EazyMoh:

Madam what do you think you know about Kano? It has been the commercial center of West Africa for centuries. It had trade links to many countries as far as India long before colonial masters came and showed you how to wear cloth!
It has a written history, a well structured leadership structure from top to bottom, a judiciary system, police, schools, textile industries and everything a civilized society needed.
Presently did you know Bayelsa state alone receives more than three times Kano grant monthly? yet it's owing almost five months salary while no state in the entire NW is owing.
Who told you that Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, Economics, Geography and other subjects won't/aren't taught in these Quranic/Islamic Schools?
You just stay in your corner of the world and tell yourself you know everything. At the end you come here and start displaying your ignorance on an international stage.
The funniest thing is that you can't read through the history of human evolution in the field of acheaology without mentioning kano. Especially when your focus is on africa.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
aminho:
but obiano just donated 200mil to a Catholic school

..point of correction, Catholic schools are not

religious institutions it's only a name given to it,

It offers combined

Western education with only one religious study which is not even a compulsory subject

..unlike Islamic students who are unemployable and that gives rise to this social vices in the North (Boko haram) a k a

western education is sinful...

..by the way why do your elites spend their hard earned cash to train their kids in the west rather than (Arabic countries)?

..isn't that a hypocrisy

....chai!!! I pity an average northern child.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by softtouch2(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
Another ISIS and Al-Qaeda provincial office!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
EazyMoh:

Hnmn Ok let's look at these objectively as well. Don't you have schools owned by churches? or government school with Christian names and orientation? Do they teach only Christianity related subjects? Even the missionaries that first came didn't they mix Christian knowledge with that of sciences and art?
HAVE YOU SEEN THE CURRICULUM OF THE QURANIC SCHOOL?
Before you people would say we don't send kids to school, and they are brainwashed with the wrong interpretation of Islam to become terrorists. Now a state is trying to kill two birds with one stone and you are here spewing trash. On something you clearly are ignorant about.
It's scary how allergic you people are to Islam.
Western world education Bla Bla bla!
Go and read history Islamic world was conducting surgeries while the western world was using exorcism to cure typhoid! Islam helped shaped the education you called western today. The textbooks used in early European Universities like Oxford were mostly written by Muslims inspired by Islam which was termed the renaissance.

..thank u for stating this,

why do boko haram which are products of

lslam invade schools kidnap and kill

students cos western education is a sin??

...just curious.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 28, 2016
aminho:

..this answer is illogical, I believe u are intelligent, why cut corners ??

..what qualified u to earn your job in ur choosing career I think that's what he mean

(1) fluent in Arabic studies

(2) A graduate of petrol chemical
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by aminho(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2016
carmag:

..this answer is illogical, I believe u are intelligent, why cut corners ??

..what qualified u to earn your job in ur choosing career I think that's what he mean

(1) fluent in Arabic studies

(2) A graduate of petrol chemical
Well the fact is when china petroleum wanted to employ the requirement was fluency in English french Spanish or Arabic and to Gods glory i speak English Arabic and chinese if not becuz of the Islamic school i attended i wouldn't have learnt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Amend Charges, Obtain Arrest Warrant Against Diezani / Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President / Ganduje: Probe Against Former Emir, Sanusi Will Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.