Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men (1876 Views)

Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 27, 2016
In bed:
(1) Never have Any business near his anus. What did you keep there that you are looking for.

(2) Why, just why will you bite my nipples. Did I wrong you in any way ?

(3) When giving a hand job, biko small small dey pull am, as you can see its only one, if you break am or cut am , he would start watching telemundo and korean movies.

(4) Why , why exactly would u wanna blow air into the D or use ur teeth on the balls. You wanna kill him ni. If you are hungry please eat before coming to bed.

(5) Well unless he has a higher tolerance, a party to us means ffm and not , I repeat not mmf. How could a man maintain an erection with another naked man in same room.

In relationship:
(1) Stop telling us "he is my friend, it won't go more than this" . Me that is fucking you now did we come out of the womb together? If I had told u say I go finally Bleep u when I met you. You would have sworn with all the gods dat its impossble. Please sleep with them but don't christen them friends

(2) Why exactly do you feel the question " can I ask you something " or " what are you doing with me" are both approprate after sex. Why are u trying to spoil the evening

(3) If you love me too, say it loud dear, we aren't mind readers, if you know u have no intention to sleep with me when you visit, then stop wearing the best underwear you have before coming. How will I see it amd offer compliment if I don't pull the skirt.

In marriage:

(1) We love you oh mother of our children, please that old wrapper you tying all about the house is a huge turn off.
(2) Before the children came, you had one child which is me, don't neglect my needs and face our children alone, lest on university babe mummys me. Shey dey said men are babies. You will notice we never disputed that.

Ad your own
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by MUVA(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2016
I agree with the hand-job part. Most girls are bad at it.
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by sinaj(f): 11:33pm On May 27, 2016
D marriage part gat me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:34pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my honey moon
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Yuneehk(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2016
MUVA:
I agree with the hand-job part. Most girls are bad at it.
Go to bed son!
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
what are you saying

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by petz(f): 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
Ok
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by MUVA(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
Go to bed son!
I'm not sleepy yet gringrin
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
my loff. Hope u are learning oh. That post has a refernce to you written all over
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by MUVA(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
Go to bed son!

1 Like

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
what are you saying

This one will b finding trouble up nd down
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:44pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
my loff. Hope u are learning oh. That post has a refernce to you written all over

Im learning even writing it down

Wen can i submit for marking
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im learning even writing it down

Wen can i submit for marking
eh boo, ensure you put it in tabular form, also add ur refrences. I won't tolerate pliagrism. How are hon. Not sleepy yet ?
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Yuneehk(f): 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
MUVA:

I'll pardon you 'cause it's still children's day. Goodnight hun

1 Like

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
eh boo, ensure you put it in tabular form, also add ur refrences. I won't tolerate pliagrism. How are hon. Not sleepy yet ?

Sleep no dey quick catch me na

Ok sir grin grin

Oh my God

This is a sad story

My lecturer want to av sex with me

Excuse me sir i dont kno wat u mean

sad sad op am nt bimbo owoyemi nah
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

This one will b finding trouble up nd down
Bye!

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Bye!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wahalai u av small malaria in ur brain
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sleep no dey quick catch me na

Ok sir grin grin

Oh my God

This is a sad story

My lecturer want to av sex with me

Excuse me sir i dont kno wat u mean

sad sad op am nt bimbo owoyemi nah
sad story ke. Who annoyed you. Show him to me so I beg him on ur behalf. This is new loff briming. I need to mintain aa pretty face. Hope the loff you had for dinner was satisfying
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wahalai u av small malaria in ur brain
undecided

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:59pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
sad story ke. Who annoyed you. Show him to me so I beg him on ur behalf. This is new loff briming. I need to mintain aa pretty face. Hope the loff you had for dinner was satisfying

Why not it was so lovely baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss oya calm down
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 12:01am On May 28, 2016
Wetin concern me sef..?

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 12:02am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why not it was so lovely baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
has he pm 'ed you ? I regret telling him to. I want you all for myself. Am so sad now. #crying #wailing#tying the rope to the fan
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:03am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
has he pm 'ed you ? I regret telling him to. I want you all for myself. Am so sad now. #crying #wailing#tying the rope to the fan

Awwww guess he has o

cry cry cry cry see as u twist our love story

Forbidden love are d strongest
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by MUVA(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
I'll pardon you 'cause it's still children's day. Goodnight hun
undecided

1 Like

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 12:19am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss kiss kiss oya calm down
phew..

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:19am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
phew..
lol i so mch love u i swear
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 12:22am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
lol i so mch love u i swear
bae...

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:23am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
bae...

Asin my own for u na shoki
Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by Nobody: 12:30am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Asin my own for u na shoki
lol..

you mean like..

Re: To Our Beloved Ladies...dont Say Or Do These To Most Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:34am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
lol..

you mean like..

My baby yes o kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Misogynist? / She Said She Is Single, But Returned A Man's Call In My Presence / A Better And Safer Way To Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.