Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu (14382 Views)

Oke And Lawal: FG Says EFCC Has The Mandate To Prosecute Without Influence / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by bikefab(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2016
Yes its true! PMB confirmed it too, they'll be using d funds to construct the so-much debated railway project. Stupid clowns!!
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by seedorfg(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2016
PMB for 2030
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by gcof(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Mr man, stop asking me stvpid questions. I gave you a link, its your commonsense to know what to ask Google.

Its your type that calls buhari a dullard when you can't even even Google.

Go to Google.com, type "who is the former nimasa boss that was recently sentenced to 5 years in prison"
you know, most times we are victim of what we accuse people of. I asked you for names, you gave me one. I asked you if that one name accounts for the 140 names Mr magu mentioned, you referred me to Google , to ask Google who nimasa boss is. Apparently your sense of understanding has been over ruled by your passionate defense of Mr Buhari whom I did not mention at any point of our discussion
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2016
What is dis money used for?
Thief carry am, thief take am
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Doubleagent008(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2016
baba said he will reveal the details tomorrow in his presidential speech. I'm waiting
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by felifeli: 9:30am On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Mr man, stop asking me stvpid questions. I gave you a link, its your commonsense to know what to ask Google.

Its your type that calls buhari a dullard when you can't even even Google.

Go to Google.com, type "who is the former nimasa boss that was recently sentenced to 5 years in prison"

Give us the names or go to hell. Go and google it yourself and give us the result here so that we may know that you also have "commonsense". By the way the prosecution of the NIMASA case was carried over from GEJ administration. Tell us what this Buhari administration has begun and successfully concluded. Only thing Magu has been doing is grabbing people and torturing them for weeks and months because he does not even have the confidence to take them to court. Haba!
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Jesusloveyou: 9:38am On May 28, 2016
SlayerReborn:
Where is all this money they're recovering? What is the money being used for. Why is there no accountability? Nigeria shouldn't be broke with the millions of dollars recovered by EFCC
u must be a kid, or u just came out from jail, that d recovered money wil be with efcc until court passes judgement on the criminals, and part of the money wil finance d budget deficit and supplementary budget, and also forward to next year budget. so stop making noise

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Paperwhite(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
Nogen:
So, why is the FG still borrowing money if all these monies have been recovered?
You mind this deceptive government? undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by qoura123(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
See the only reason i bother you with this thread is for you to carefully checkout the reflection of the light bulbs in the room on Magu's skull. Guy if you need a clean shave like i do, Magu's barber is the man to consult cheesy Shege Magu. No nonsense grin
magu. a noun touch and die
magu an adjective to magu(eat) something
magu a conjunction can only be used in a sentence
this magu is a zombie with silly brain but shinny head
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by qoura123(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2016
mira4u:
So, where is the recovered ego?
are you in mars the traveller(ajala) in thief sorry chief used it for his trips
sai baba world best traveler
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by qoura123(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u must be a kid, or u just came out from jail, that d recovered money wil be with efcc until court passes judgement on the criminals, and part of the money wil finance d budget deficit and supplementary budget, and also forward to next year budget. so stop making noise
see your life just negodu and to think your moniker is Jesus love u
can u have money and still borrow money?
please stop preaching it is people like you that give Christianity a bad name SIMPLE TRUTH YOU CANNOT SEE
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

The various loots returned from countries where they were hidden,what was done with it? Some of this loot can fund nearly the whole budget,where's the money? All this insult because I support accountability. You're the kid.
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by GENTLETEE(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2016
Where are the monies so recovered? Lies upon lies!
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by edorhe14(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2016
All in the opposition party.
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Youngzedd(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2016
Use the money and invest heavily on ICT, Agric and power.

I wish they will listen.
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Nbote(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
Funny... If dey mean convictions in d media I quite agree.. Where do these ppl com up with these numbers sef? Oh I forgot na Yahoo boys dem mean jor.. How many govt officials have been convicted in d last one year?
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
qoura123:
see your life, to think your moniker is Jesusloveyou. can u have money and still borrow money? please stop preaching it is people like you that give Christianity a bad name
the budget was just signed last wk and 350b naira was release before the signing of budget, another was release last wk, more wil be release next wk, 3tr in TSA, we never borrow money to pay salaries, so wetin be una problem, the recovered money wil be use for budget deficit and supplimenta
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F3132194%2Fpanic-aso-rock-court-throws%2346047279&post=46047279

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Jesusloveyou: 12:22pm On May 28, 2016
edorhe14:
All in the opposition party.
yea! the opposition party pdp were the problem of nigeria since 1960, pdp is corruption, and corruption is pdp

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by macaranta(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2016
Yet we are broke..issokay
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by IDnoble1: 12:44pm On May 28, 2016
gcof:
please put me up to date and list the names of persons jailed under magu Efcc
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/21/ex-nimasa-dg-omatseye-jailed-five-years-for-n1-5bn-contract-scam/
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by IDnoble1: 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Google it and you would be surprise.

Let me give you the recent high ranking one.
A former nimasa boss was only last week sentenced to 5 years in prison.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/25/n1-4bn-fraud-court-sentences-ex-kogi-lawmaker-to-154-years-in-prison/
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by gcof(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2016
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Nicur: 1:19pm On May 28, 2016
Una recover billions of dollars, TSA saved Trillions of naira YET BUHARI go tell us say money no dey? what is going on?? it doesn't add up?
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by ozoemenafn: 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
Its all lie. They recovered this they recovered that still they are telling us that the country is broke
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Benikuuse(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
Esseite:
Give us names and amount returned per individual.. that way the masses would help by not recycling thieves, other wise it might just be same old propaganda..

In short... why cant the names be read out and amount?

How do we know who to hold accountable for the said recovered amount and the acctual amount?

Would the political thieves come out to say its N4bn i returned rather than N2bn as might be read out?...

Another series of confusion loading..

This is not TRANSPARENCY AS PREACHED.
if you have been listening to news, FG said they will make the news and amount on may 29
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by Benikuuse(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
ozoemenafn:
Its all lie. They recovered this they recovered that still they are telling us that the country is broke
do you think they can use recovered loot like that? It usually takes due process
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by ebosed: 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
140 Convictions? Why not 141 or 139? I have a big problem with absolute figures. It's a lie.
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by naija247: 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
See the only reason i bother you with this thread is for you to carefully checkout the reflection of the light bulbs in the room on Magu's skull. Guy if you need a clean shave like i do, Magu's barber is the man to consult cheesy Shege Magu. No nonsense grin
Na true talk , me ma I no read wetin dem talk na the guy head I just dey look.
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by OreMI22: 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
[size=15pt]WHERE IS THE MONEY??

THE MONEY IS RECOVERED FROM OLD RULERS AND EMBEZZLED BY THE NEW RULERS
[/size]
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by edorhe14(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
yea! the opposition party pdp were the problem of nigeria since 1960, pdp is corruption, and corruption is pdp
U think?
No doubt pdp was Corrupt Apc arent far off
Re: EFCC Has Secured 140 Convictions, Recovered Billions Of Dollars In 6 Months-magu by 18SNVL: 12:11pm On May 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan / I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari / SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.