Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (50488 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Sirheny007(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]Your questions, young man should have been. What have the obi of Onitsha achieve in the last 1 year. Because you are from the east.

If someone is from Scotland. He has to be focus on Scotland.

You are from the east be focus in the east. Buhari jobs is to travel , he has been to. 25 countries. Buhari job is only a job like the prime minister.

So you people should cooperate with the obi of Onitsha . because you are not Buhari problem.

my brother, you are swimming in the oceans of illiteracy itself....you need some form of formal education as you are still tied to the clutches of paleolithic ways....

how can a reasonable Nigerian youth at this age say concretely that Buhari's job is to travel??
and of what benefit has his travels to 25 countries as you said been to Nigerians??

[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by snailspeed: 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Oga. If you are admitted for a four years. Course in the university and out of the 20 courses you wrote in your FIRST YEAR -(100level) you were able to pass just 2 (Security in d Northeast SNE-111 and Anti-Corruption in Nigeria ACN- 121) with 18 carryovers!!!!

Don't u think a student with such an abysmal performance ought to be advised to withdraw from the institution?!!

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by 1kinggy(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
stigmond:
I still have some faith in PMB.... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Sometimes, they leave you in coma.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by 1kinggy(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
Nigerians deserve better than what our elected officials are celebrating.
Anyway, we voted them - directly or indirectly.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Sirheny007(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
stevenosa:
How then do you define success? You get big problem.

oh really?? what exactly do you mean??
can you figuratively tell the difference between achievements and success??
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by HugoEagles15(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Long live mr president
Long live Nigeria.
you forgot to add Long live your sufferness

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Ademusiwa1: 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]Your questions, young man should have been. What have the obi of Onitsha achieve in the last 1 year. Because you are from the east.

If someone is from Scotland. He has to be focus on Scotland.

You are from the east be focus in the east. Buhari jobs is to travel , he has been to. 25 countries. Buhari job is only a job like the prime minister.

So you people should cooperate with the obi of Onitsha . because you are not Buhari problem.

[/size]

[size=28pt]
You can see the military move it's weapon to the north to force them to be obey the law
You don't want them to treat you the same way, they treated ojukwu who was not loyal to the obi of Onitsha in the east.

Asari dokubo will get arrest too , if he refuse to be loyal to the obi of Onitsha..

The same thing for those living in kwara delta, and kogi state. You are part of western Nigeria. You are not part of the north.

The military will bring their tanks to kwara, delta and kogi state to force you to be loyal to western Nigeria

[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Olumaeme: 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARI AFTER 1 YEAR IN OFFICE
ECONOMY - F9 AGRICULTURE - F9 SECURITY - E8 POWER - D7 CORRUPTION FIGHT - D7 HEALTH - F9 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - F9 HOUSING - F9 RULE OF LAW/JUSTICE - F9 EDUCATION - E8 SOCIAL/WELFARE - F9 EMPLOYMENT - F9 INFRASTRUCTURE - F9 WITCH HUNTING - A1 TRAVELING - A1 INFLATION - A1 NEPOTISM/TRIBALISM - A1 LIES/PROPAGANDA - A1 BLAMING JONATHAN - A1

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by tiwiex(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur analogy is inherently wrong! Those of us who voted for Buhari didn't give him any 20 course work in his 1st year! He gave us 3 area in which we mandated him to resolve! 1, crushing BH 2, Fighting corruption and 3, upgrading the Economy! PMB is doing splendidly well in the 1st I jus outlined! I m sure that after the threats of the newly found saboteurs wud ve been diffused he will also do very well in economy!
So he has abandoned the economy for now? I see.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ypeace: 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
The only thing that concerns me which seems not to concern most Nigeria is EDUCATION. No amount of infrastructural developement will liberate this country (BECAUSE OMO TI E KO BA KO LO MAA GBE GBOGBO ILE TI E BA KO TA).
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Ademusiwa1: 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
juman:

You need medical help. Seek for it.

[size=28pt]

Young man, if they know who you are, the police will come and arrest you.

I did not tell you. Not to go to school.

You live in the east. What is Buhari business with you. If you have problem with your state governor, go and report to your territory head, the obi of Onitsha.

I don't know what is wrong with you igbo people.

The head of the eastern territory is the obi of Onitsha. All Governor of the east are below him. Go to school.

t][/size]
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Megasaucy(f): 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
Achievements? Sniff" sniff" where? We are calm though, his second life line is now downloading...
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kiddkash(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
stigmond:
wrong. if heart attack doesn't kill you, are u strong when you are laying on the bed or are you tough
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
Godfullsam:
if I should list his Bleep-ups in just one yr, a complete page won't contain it.

All those achievement na bleep ups in themselves. All I see is him announcing and promising to implement plenty turenchi. More like building castles in smoke. Mbok. .this administration is a bloody joke.

APC aka...we will, we shall, this administration is about to, we are looking into angry . Bunch of uninteresting comedians
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by PecE2Make: 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
I did not see killing of unarmed civilians protesting and disobeying court order in dat list even when I did schematic reading.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Oga. If you are admitted for a four years. Course in the university and out of the 20 courses you wrote in your FIRST YEAR -(100level) you were able to pass just 2 (Security in d Northeast SNE-111 and Anti-Corruption in Nigeria ACN- 121) with 18 carryovers!!!!

Don't u think a student with such an abysmal performance ought to be advised to withdraw from the institution?!!

Na WAF be that na...you cant negotiate that in any higher institution
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
some people self!!!

Even buharia knows he is a failure after one year in office. It is only his zombies that are putting up all these useless grammatical blunders and piffling all in the name of achievement.

Blind Bathimus
image someone with brains telling me that singing agreement that cn b cancelled anytime as an achievement chia
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Ademusiwa1: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
my brother, you are swimming in the oceans of illiteracy itself....you need some form of formal education as you are still tied to the clutches of paleolithic ways....

how can a reasonable Nigerian youth at this age say concretely that Buhari's job is to travel??
and of what benefit has his travels to 25 countries as you said been to Nigerians??

[size=28pt]. What do they teach you in the east.

Do they teach , that Buhari is your problem.

The military crush ojukwu because ojukwu was not going to be loyal to the obi of Onitsha. Who is the official head of the eastern territory.

The police arrested nnamdi kanu for not been loyal to the obi of Onitsha.

The obi of Onitsha is the official representative

The east is a territory of Nigeria. You have a flag.

You are like Scotland. Or wales [/size]
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Bitterleafsoup: 2:54pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If u have a four hours exam and u are graded based on one hour how would u feel

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
Buhari has four years, judge him after that
I said it but what about at 90 days you said he needs one year. Listen they promised us not the other way around.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Richydos(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If u have a four hours exam and u are graded based on one hour how would u feel

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
Buhari has four years, judge him after that
Funny assumption.... So by the time u sit inside an exam hall for an examination of 4hrs n u have spent 1hr doing nothing but thinking or maybe counting cobwebs around " u are doomed to fail"
There's a simple adage which u will agree with me "he who fails to plan, plan to fail"
BUHARI HAS PAINSTAKINGLY WANTED TO BE D PRESIDENT FOR A LONGER TIME N THUS WE ALL EXPECT HIM TO BE A GREAT VISIONARY WHO IS MEANT TO PROFER SOLUTIONS N NOT 1 WHO WILL BE THINKING N ACTING GULLIBLE
BACK TO U.... B4 U GET TO THE EXAM HALL U GET PREPARED, U DON'T NEED A MAXIMUM OF 1HR TO BE THINKING OF POSSIBLE ANSWERS FOR AN EXAM OF 4HRS...GOSH U DISGUST ME WITH THAT THINKING OF URS
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Maser: 3:11pm On May 28, 2016
Nicur:
my friend shut up! na sycophants like Una dey go dey praise bad thing! the economy is going down, things are hard, you are here talking rubbish!! sad make I no vex for you oooh

If I decide to engage you at your level, insult for insult, mud for mud, I guarantee you will regret ever coming across my post. But not today. My advice, when next you see a post you don't like, there are more civil ways to react than insult. Everyone must not share the same political leanings and beliefs as you. I won't be this nice to you next time.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by tobesticality: 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
some people self!!!

Even buharia knows he is a failure
after one year in office. It is only his zombies that are putting up all these useless grammatical blunders and piffling all in the name of achievement.

Blind Bathimus

My brother, may you leave longer than your father.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ogahope(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2016
In summary, Buhari achievements for one year are strengthening of security in NE nd d release of one Chibok girl. Nigeria I hail.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Yehman(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2016
stigmond:
A young supposed leader. *crying*
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Iamthoney(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Tan Q Sa (Thank you sir) for za(the)wonderpul (wonderful) porensic(forensic) analysis
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ngmgeek(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
It's OK but they should also add that the Dullard has done a Good job of dividing us.

More than any Nigerian president in modern history. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by uchestephanie(f): 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:
In summary

1. Improved security in the. NE only

2. Improved resolve to fight corruption

3. Still trying to figure out something if still
any!

REALITY ON GROUND

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
3. Infrastructural development = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
7. Trade and investment = 0
8. International Relations/policies = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

Objectively, You can now be the judge!

9ja is grounded all way round .what a shame
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nature129(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2016
Godfullsam:
if I should list his Bleep-ups in just one yr, a complete page won't contain it.

Do a rejoinder/counter thread and discuss his fvck up so that discerning minds will compare and contrast
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Kurd(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
He has achieved nafin jor..The Nig. Economy is getting worse by th day.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by dkayc: 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
hmmmm.... Some points are blown out of proportion. I Wish we Nigerians well.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Realist2: 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
All i see above are:
1. Papers work
2. Papers work
3. Paper work
4.Papers work.

.... That the only values added to our lives are pain ,anger , hungry and Frustration.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by EmperorTayo1864(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.