Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) (5334 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
How many people are in this picture??

grin grin

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 28, 2016
grin 3....so now... what I gonna do with ur number?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
3 people wink

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
[email] Gets your number? Joker!
There is 0 people
[/email]

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Kenog4real(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
My glasses don crack.....
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin 3....so now... what I gonna do with ur nunber?
I could be nice and maybe consider taking u out cheesy
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin 3....so now... what I gonna do with ur nunber?
baby wer the third person abeg?
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
3 pple third person hugging d fridge

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Gets your number? Joker!

There is 0 people
[/email]
Suleiman..Where are ur glasses undecided
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
Aristotle96:
baby wer the third person abeg?

He's standing on the fridge grin zoom it
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by iamdurent(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2016
2 pple!

Those two gays are having sex and were caught so maybe 3!
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 28, 2016
What the cunting fuck_ are we going to do with your goddamn number?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:
I could be nice and maybe consider taking u out cheesy

grin Lol...taking me out...but where? tongue
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
So,I've zoomed, Used My lenses, Strained my Eyes Hard, Increased my Phone's brightness and I can't still see the imaginary 3rd Person!

Someone should help me Abeg!angry
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
Drefan2:
What the cunting fuck_ are we going to do with your goddamn number?
I could help u G undecided
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin Lol...taking me out...but where? tongue
will take u to all the planets...one after the other smiley

Am serious sad
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
So,I've zoomed, Used My lenses, Strained my Eyes Hard, Increased my Phone's brightness and I can't still see the imaginary 3rd Person!

Besides the shirtless white Guy smiley
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Monalisa185(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
how on earth is your number going to reduce the price of fuel in this country, ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:

Am serious sad

grin grin that's terribly kind of you but Royalblak007 will definitely say No...

Tnx tho...

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:
I could help ur life G undecided
When you haven't been able to replace your expired brain. Oh please don't be a _moron. The dogs are watching you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
how on earth is your number going to reduce the price of fuel in this country, ehhhh
my number could change some people's destiny..don't u gerrit undecided
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Besides the shirtless white Guy smiley
I Can't See!!!!!angry

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by macdon4all(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:

Am serious sad
abi na zoo u won carry her go?
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
Drefan2:

When you haven't been able to replace your expired brain.
Oh please don't be a _moron. The dogs are watching you.

How old are u sir?
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

come over here, your eyes need to be washed with hypo and aerial.
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin that's terribly kind of you but Royalblak007 will definitely say No...

Tnx tho...
Royal can join us..he'l sit @ d rear end of my space jet

Am a nice Guy cool

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
macdon4all:
abi na zoo u won carry her go?
definitely not..I said planets not zoo
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:

come over here, your eyes need to be washed with hypo and aerial.
If it'll help me See the invisible Guy? By All means! sad

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Can't See!!!!!angry

receive sight in Jesus name....

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Royal can join us..he'l sit @ d rear end of my space jet

Am a nice Guy cool

Oooohh...I tot Ur space jet is only 2seaters...maybe u can lend us the key and we go ahead... cool

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
Jarizod:
How old are u sir?
That does not matter. What's paramount is that I'm quite up to the task of combating your persistent lunancy.
Re: Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oooohh...I tot Ur space jet is only 2seaters...maybe u can lend us the key and we go ahead... cool
No no no lady love..it's a specially created jet with 20 seats to be precise..you can bring ur friends along but Royal stays @ d rear end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Recently / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.