Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fashion Or Madness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion Or Madness? (2154 Views)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Fashion Or Madness? Please, Whose Sister Is This? (I8+ Photos) / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2016
possibilita:
I won't but lapdance from her is gonna be great.

Lolzzzzz grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:

Oh very well then. You have answered my question .

"The way you dress is the way you will be addressed" wink
Your reaction says more about you than even the photo- you're a style over substance kind of person. OK, I get that now.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Gofwane(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2016
Kai! I really like it when i see girls continue getting worse with the way they dress these days. Can't wait for the day they will start moving around completely naked. According to recent studies by the NURTW, seeing unclad girls improves male erection and good eye sight.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Hahaha grin Do you now see the vision? Btw, I hope your eyes are focused only on the outfit & not the fleshy bits tongue

Hehehe... still see nuthing... except the fleshy bits tongue
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2016
Julianyao:

Your reaction says more about you than even the photo- you're a style over substance kind of person. OK, I get that now.

Do not judge a book by its cover wink
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 28, 2016
warris dis??
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:

Do not judge a book by its cover wink
I ain't judging you. I'm just shocked. It's just that I didn't expect that from you.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 29, 2016
Julianyao:

I ain't judging you. I'm just shocked. It's just that I didn't expect that from you.

Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill anyway...
Good morning. Happy Democracy day
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2016
mimzy:

Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill anyway... Good morning. Happy Democracy day
Same to you! How's your day?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2016
Julianyao:

Same to you!
How's your day?

Good and you
Re: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2016
mimzy:

Good and you
Great so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Finds Love After Winning Millions Of Dollars! (photo) / Feel Like Giving Away Some Cash Today If Anyone Gets This Questions Right / [PHOTOS] TRASHY Or SEXY >> N@sty Ugandan Model Exposes Wet Pun@ni In New Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.