Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. (40536 Views)

How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
chigoizie7:
That's what they don't know. I can spend millions to get what I want, sex, house, car, just name it. I can aswell spend time( being polite and nice) to get certain things, eg, sex,job, contracts etc. But I can decide to do away with any of those once I am satisfied with what I gained from it

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by UyiIredia(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
True talk. True love stands the test of time and trials.
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Kay17: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
Toks2008:
I know many will be expecting to read long list of signs to know if a man truly loves a woman but the simple truth is that a man can show all those signs and still may not really love the lady.

I have read that when a man loves a woman he will treat her with respect,she will always be on his mind,He compromises for her sake,he touches her in public,He takes care of her,When he talks about the future,she is always in it bla bla bla... but the honest fact is that all these are also signs of initial gragra syndrome or telemudo love.

I believe that a man will naturally love a woman who seem to do his bidding or act romantic and makes him happy but how will he react if there is a tilt in the emotional balance?.

A man can spend millions for a lady and may not truly love her and many guys even propose marriage to ladies for several reasons asides true desire for her.

In my opinion,it is not really about how many years you have been with a man that matters but until a man's love for a woman is really tested by turbulent situations in the union,no woman should conclude that her man truly loves her.

[size=13pt]The simple fact is that when a man truly loves a woman,nothing on earth will make him leave her and she will remain his numero-uno against all odds till death do them part.[/size]

And this piece also applies to a woman's love for a man.

My humble take

All that faith and trust based on a biological impulse to mate. Tragic!
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Kay17: 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:
True talk. True love stands the test of time and trials.

There is love that's not true?
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by dauntless15(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
kpetus is guaranteed
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by lovat(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Lmao cheesy

People still love in this hard economy we in?
when you come to Romance section you remember the economy is bad and hard but when you get to Politics section you become Zombified
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by sammhi(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmao..grin

do his bidding? lol. that's so sexist.

Like Hey Esther, lick my Ass.
And I just go right up And shove my tongue right up his Asshole and lick Away! doing his bidding huh?

One Word...PATHETIC!!! sad

I'd rather be sapphist.
why are you narrowing it down to sex... biding may mean so many odas..like food, clothes..what will generally makes the man hapi
secret to love ia make your man hapi, he too will make you hapi.. but first found what makes him hapi...may not be what you think...
most women just assume what they feel will make a man hapi....
men loves sex but they won't want so much of it from a lady they love, respect and want to marry..
they will rada wait till marriage and get filled elsewhere before then..
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by freakffffffffff: 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
Toks2008:
I know many will be expecting to read long list of signs to know if a man truly loves a woman but the simple truth is that a man can show all those signs and still may not really love the lady.

I have read that when a man loves a woman he will treat her with respect,she will always be on his mind,He compromises for her sake,he touches her in public,He takes care of her,When he talks about the future,she is always in it bla bla bla... but the honest fact is that all these are also signs of initial gragra syndrome or telemudo love.

I believe that a man will naturally love a woman who seem to do his bidding or act romantic and makes him happy but how will he react if there is a tilt in the emotional balance?.

A man can spend millions for a lady and may not truly love her and many guys even propose marriage to ladies for several reasons asides true desire for her.

In my opinion,it is not really about how many years you have been with a man that matters but until a man's love for a woman is really tested by turbulent situations in the union,no woman should conclude that her man truly loves her.

[size=13pt]The simple fact is that when a man truly loves a woman,nothing on earth will make him leave her and she will remain his numero-uno against all odds till death do them part.[/size]

My humble take
I concur
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2016
lovat:
when you come to Romance section you remember the economy is bad and hard but when you get to Politics section you become Zombified
Oh really? undecided
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by lexaydfg(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2016
chigoizie7:
That's what they don't know. I can spend millions to get what I want, sex, house, car, just name it. I can aswell spend time( being polite and nice) to get certain things, eg, sex,job, contracts etc. But I can decide to do away with any of those once I am satisfied with what I gained from it

Thats really made sense.

Kudos
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2016
Kay17:

All that faith and trust based on a biological impulse to mate. Tragic!

Unfortunately tragic
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Osisie(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2016
Pls, what does the thread say? I couldn't read it....no time.
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Missmossy(f): 10:43pm On May 29, 2016
True talk!!!

First time am agreeing with anything said by this poster. Any relationship that hasn't stood the test of time with the presence of trials and upheavals can't be said to be one filled with true love which doesn't come easy.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
Toks2008:

I honestly got scared when i saw that post from HornyTiwa and i just have to read again to see where that came in.

This is how some ladies are wired...to think awkwardly .
Hey mister?

what do you mean @bolded?
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
I'm indifferent on this matter
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by assana: 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
hummmmm does love still exist? abegi op leave matter pretenders plenty pass.
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by maleeks(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
chigoizie7:
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
assana:
hummmmm does love still exist? abegi op leave matter pretenders plenty pass.

hello dear assana
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2016
When a man loves a woman he can't keep his mind on nothing else he thread the world on what he's found.

When a man loves a woman he spend his very last dime...Michael Bolton
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Viktor1983(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
Toks2008:

My humble take

Woe betide you when She/he doesn't feel the same way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by omoelu1(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
When a man truly loves a woman, she fvcks up.
Simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by stepo707: 11:20pm On May 29, 2016
Loved 2 girls all my life and it's been difficult to love again.my last love was in 2011.miss those feelings.
Really don't know how to describe it.
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Odunharry(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
cheesy grin When a man loves a woman..
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by banmee(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2016
Toks2008:

[b]I believe that a man will naturally love a woman who seem to do his bidding or act romantic and makes him happy but how will he react if there is a tilt in the emotional balance?.

In my opinion,it is not really about how many years you have been with a man that matters but until a man's love for a woman is really tested by turbulent situations in the union,no woman should conclude that her man truly loves her.[/b]

My humble take

This afgan caveman is at it again. I thought by now you would have turned a new leaf. Where the phuck did you grow up? Dude, someone messed with you mind and you don't even know it. You can also love a slave who does your bidding? I have sisters and i shudder at the crap you spill here. The things you say and the way you say them leaves much to be desired. Maybe in your mind you have good intentions but your thoughts come out all creepy like. No phucking way My sisters will marry a Nigerian caveman. No phucking way.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Odunharry(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2016
stepo707:
Loved 2 girls all my life and it's been difficult to love again.my last love was in 2011.miss those feelings.
Really don't know how to describe it.
love or lost??
All is well Bro.. talk to females and you meet someone you fancy and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
Wish I had commented on time. Women are incapable of naturally loving men. I know this will shock both men and women. When a women respects a man, she automatically loves him. When a woman losses respect for you, she withdraws her love for you. A woman's love is conditional not natural. A woman only loves you for what you are and not who you are. Men on the other hand love women for who they are and not what they are.

NOW HERE IS THE POWERFUL STATEMENT...NATURAL LOVE IS ONLY PASSED FROM THE STRONGEST TO THE WEAKEST, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. Meaning, men naturally love women and women naturally love their children. Now women love their children naturally but not their husbands or boyfriends or father of their children. What does this also mean, it means that a man can die to protect his family ( wife and children) however a woman can die for their children only not the man. If a man looses his financial status, fame, physical attributes and sexual prowess, a woman will likely leave him for another man. This is the natural hypergamic mating characteristics of a woman...she is always looking for a better male provider.

I know countless men who lost their wives and never remarried. Not because they didn't have money or not lonely but because they are eternally still mourning their deceased wives. However women when they lose their men, they usually remarry quickly...another evidence they never genuinely or naturally loved their men. Now many in Nigeria would like to argue that they are countless of widows in Nigeria still unmarried. Yes I know, here is my explanation. Those women are unable to remarry for two reasons, the stigma of being a widow in Nigeria and lack of finances/independence. If you remove those women and put them in western countries, they will start behaving exactly like the western women. You will observe the more western culture makes its way to Africa/Nigeria, women here are slowly behaving like western women and it's just a matter of time before Nigerian women will start divorcing their men when they lose their financial status. They can't do it now because they are not as independent as the western women and the government system does not help them as single mothers nor the court system interprets laws in their favor in 50/50 divorce sharing of assests, alimony and child support. As soon as these western laws and culture makes it fully into our system, Nigerian men will be shocked to know that these women are naturally incapable of loving a man except if the man or men happens to be their children.

I close with this biblical verse Ephicians 5:33, "every husband must love his wife as he loves himself, and wives should respect their husbands." Here his God clearly saying what I said. A woman is naturally built to only respect a man not to love him. I'll open a special thread on this to advice men!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by kenoz(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2016
Yes

True talk
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by macaranta(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
Love comes...when it does keep it.
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
tankara1010:
Wish I had commented on time. Women are incapable of naturally loving men. I know this will shock both men and women. When a women respects a man, she automatically loves him. When a woman losses respect for you, she withdraws her love for you. A woman's love is conditional not natural. A woman only loves you for what you are and not who you are. Men on the other hand love women for who they are and not what they are.

NOW HERE IS THE POWERFUL STATEMENT...NATURAL LOVE IS ONLY PASSED FROM THE STRONGEST TO THE WEAKEST, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. Meaning, men naturally love women and women naturally love their children. Now women love their children naturally but not their husbands or boyfriends or father of their children. What does this also mean, it means that a man can die to protect his family ( wife and children) however a woman can die for their children only not the man. If a man looses his financial status, fame, physical attributes and sexual prowess, a woman will likely leave him for another man. This is the natural hypergamic mating characteristics of a woman...she is always looking for a better male provider.

I know countless men who lost their wives and never remarried. Not because they didn't have money or not lonely but because they are eternally still mourning their deceased wives. However women when they lose their men, they usually remarry quickly...another evidence they never genuinely or naturally love their men. Now many in Nigeria would like to argue that they are countless of widows in Nigeria still unmarried. Yes I know, here is my explanation. Those women are unable to remarry for two reasons, the stigma of being a window in Nigeria and lack of finances/independence. If you remove those women and put them in western countries, they will start behaving exactly like the western women. You will observe the more western culture makes its way to Africa/Nigeria, women here are slowly behaving like western women and it's just a matter of time before Nigerian women will start divorcing their men when they lose their financial status. They can't do it now because they are not as independent as the western women and the government system does help them as single mothers nor the court system interprets laws in their favor in 50/50 divorce sharing of assests, alimony and child support. As soon as these western laws and culture makes it fully into our system, Nigerian men will be shocked to know that these women are naturally incapable of loving a man except if the man or men happens to be their children.

I close with this biblical verse Ephicians 5:33, "every husband must love his wife as he loves himself, and wives should respect their husbands." Here his God clearly saying what I said. A woman his naturally built to only respect a man not to love him. I'll open a special thread on this to advice men!

Very very thought provoking.
Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2016
banmee:

This afgan caveman is at it again. I thought by now you would have turned a new leaf. Where the phuck did you grow up? Dude, someone messed with you mind and you don't even know it. You can also love a slave who does your bidding? I have sisters and i shudder at the crap you spill here. The things you say and the way you say them leaves much to be desired. Maybe in your mind you have good intentions but your thoughts come out all creepy like. No phucking way My sisters will marry a Nigerian caveman. No phucking way.

Please try and make sense a little...just a little

Re: When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2016
banmee:

You can also love a slave who does your bidding?

And if i try to decipher your notion here then i will say you need to work on yourself cos in this present world YOU DON'T USE SUCH WORD AS "SLAVE" to describe a fellow human being and YES i will love a "slave" that does my bidding over a recalcitrant arrogant wife who allows sophistication get into her head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.