Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy (731 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by FMary(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2016
Rev. Fr. Calistus the father of the baby in my womb preached eloquently at Mass today. The last Sunday of the month, he preached about the dignity of life and the joy of motherhood.

How could it be that he is preaching about preserving life while he is insisting that I abort the baby in my womb?

One thing is evident from his preaching, he seemed not to preach with authority. He found it difficult calling a spade a spade, we all know sex and abortion are evil but when he got to these points, he was soft with words.

I cannot have another abortion I have promised myself, once I have aborted for Fr. Jerome while in the university and once I have aborted for Fr. Calistus my Parish Priest.

I will have no more abortions for any Priest, I will seek strength in the LORD and promise never to go back to my sins.

Can you imagine this Parish Priest of mine called me last night asking me to come around the Parish house today? He still insists that I abort this pregnancy and has promised me 100,000 naira if I do so.

Read More https://m.facebook.com/nittalily/

Please SHARE
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by thesicilian: 10:32am On May 29, 2016
hmmm. why does it feel like this story is made up?
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2016
Really, you expect someone to believe this?
Hungry bloggers everywhere
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by DynamoDeGreat: 10:56am On May 29, 2016
Believe this super story at your own peril.
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2016
sounds fake..
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by Airtimex(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2016
na only priests them, what of Bishops? lobich post
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by FMary(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2016
Jarizod:
sounds fake..

Did you read it all?
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by FMary(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Really, you expect someone to believe this?
Hungry bloggers everywhere

Am sure you did not read my entire post
Re: My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy by FMary(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2016
Check my Page, I have a new story line

(1) (Reply)

5 Different Times You Can Sleep With Your Spouse In The Month Of Ramadan / Guys..what Would You Do In This Situation. / Ivyy Serenade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.