Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (49718 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Afrok(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
Thumbs up Op and I think it should be vice-versa...
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by hottathanfire(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
Na ur wife??
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Billiondoe: 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
Silly man thinking with his kini. Showing off his manly egoism skills on a woman (wife) in public. Odikwa very risky
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Pdizzle(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
castroevans:
That man needs a whole lot of growing up to do. Meanwhile OP, it is better to go a park n board a bus n avoid stories that touches a heart

Leave him, when he gets kidnapped, his people will cry fowl.

The only reason anyone should get married is love, damn the society.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Vivipop(f): 8:18pm On May 29, 2016
The joke is on him. He ended up shaming and belittling himself in public. Poor wifey...

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2016
Tellemall:
What's the man waiting for? Divorce is not a crime.

If he disrespects himself in a bid to disrespect his wife before strangers, he needs no reprove. The shame is on him.

What a strange and troubled man. I pity the car he's driving. He's bound to abuse it from time to time too, regret buying it, and even overload it with strange passengers to spite it.
LOL. This your post is just so fvcking funny to me, i dont even know why
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by DrChukzy(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2016
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lagosrd: 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Trash of a writeup. The woman should learn to be a good wife. She would have been doing so many things that culminated to the outburst. You want to be treated like a queen and ordinarily you behave like dont let me say anything. Lazy bunch of uncultured girls everywhere just looking for a man that will die silently from their stupidity. Association of baby mamas.
I knw you won't be happy quote me and thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Some men are like that
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
VISTIN:

This is how it just happened and I wonder why a man should be that mean to his own wife.

I was coming from East to Lagos (Ihiala to Lagos) this morning and decided to stay at my Junction to wait for a cheaper vehicle going to Lagos, instead of going to the park and pay more ( I didn't have much left).

Luckily, I got a private vehicle and the occupants were the man, his wife (and baby) and another woman (passenger) they picked along the road.

When we got to Orifite, we picked another passenger and we set out for the journey.

Along the road, the man (driver) gave the wife a wrap of Moi-Moi they bought earlier to open it (if she wanted to eat). But the woman didn't hear the "if you want to eat".

She thought the husband wanted to eat the stuff and she opened it and gave to the man.

Immediately, the man started shouting at the woman in our presence. He went as far as saying making signs to us "you see the kind of wife I married"? He said it repeatedly and I had to calm him down.

After some time, he came up with same rubbish and that was when the woman said she didn't hear him say "if you want...".

The most painful part of it was the hating face he put up while insulting his wife in the public as if they were sworn enemies.

I respected the maturity in the woman as she never uttered a word while the man was fuming over a non-issue.

For me, There's no perfect wife and we have to learn how to manage our wives in the public. If you insult her in the public, you hurt her ergo and reduce her respect for you.

Take it or leave, rebuking your spouse in the public is a bad gesture. Even if you must react, it has to be friendly. When you get to your house, shout off your roof.

Our wives are our lovers, our mothers, our soul mates, our friends, our managers, our pride, our joy and our life partners.

Don't embarrass her in the Public. She's a human, not an angel.

Majority of Nigerian men disrespect women.
That is why they cheat on them and brag about it shamelessly among their buddies.

[size=18pt]Anyone who does not respect you does not love you.
~ Orikinla Osinachi.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by goshen26: 8:30pm On May 29, 2016
I hope the man is a Nlander
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2016
That's you where there in with them, to rebuke that man openly with boldness. Men like that are folks who resist advice or attempts to soften their disposition towards their spouse. Stubborn and heady.
You don't calm him...you rebuke having observed the scenario....wind it up with a joke and smoothing voice to calm vibrations.

You missed your nature healing reward. grin

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Kennydoc(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2016
Ask4Info:

So because of the extra N700or N1,000 you would have paid, you decided to wait along the road to enter the vehicle of a stranger just to pay peanuts. Insead of you even burying your head deep in prayers not to fall victim of ritualist, you were busy doing tatafo and refereee.

Most 419 victims and SOME ritualist victims happens due to mere greed and impatience.

But he said he didn't have much left. You don't know the situation that caused him to be broke.
I understand it's risky to join strangers in their private car in a travel, but man gotta survive.

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Donshemzy1234: 8:36pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm, Men's should restitute their ways b4 women. #op, women's are your friend tonight
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by leahcimzil: 8:36pm On May 29, 2016
but wetin consign yu nah...yu follow pay bride price?

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
She is obviously used to his nonsense. Imagine embarrassing her like that o, some men are so useless sha
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by psychic101(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
hottathanfire:
Na ur wife??
Do you have a brain?
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by otiigba1(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
Op you are a humble man or perhaps you did not want the arogant man to throw you out of his car?
If i was in that vehicle i will knock all the teeths out of that man's mouth.
I hate men who do not respect their wives in public.
They are usually cowards.

5 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
[img]https://media0./media/sHDMIqW4V6BFu/giphy.gif[/img]Nitori Moimoi undecided. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
lagosrd:
Trash of a writeup. The woman should learn to be a good wife. She would have been doing so many things that culminated to the outburst. You want to be treated like a queen and tranordinarily you behave like dont let me say anything. Lazy bunch of uncultured girls everywhere just looking for a man that will die silently from their stupidity. Association of baby mamas.
Sopanna scata ur dirty mouth dia. Imagine this bornfool o. Oya I don quote you, go and hug transformer.

I pity any woman who will marry you becos you will just use your bad character to destroy her self esteem.

8 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
psychic101:
Do you have a brain?
No he doesn't.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by YelloweWest: 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
Men embarrassing their wives since 18bc angry
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
Shameless man....so many of them

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by YelloweWest: 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
lagosrd:
Trash of a writeup. The woman should learn to be a good wife. She would have been doing so many things that culminated to the outburst. You want to be treated like a queen and ordinarily you behave like dont let me say anything. Lazy bunch of uncultured girls everywhere just looking for a man that will die silently from their stupidity. Association of baby mamas.
Don't worry... you'll meet your match!

4 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by laikas: 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
any man dat is alwayz speaking ill of his wife in public is a boy upstairs and needs to grow up.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lagosrd: 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Sopanna scata ur dirty mouth dia. Imagine this bornfool o. Oya I don quote you, go and hug transformer.

I pity any woman who will marry you becos you will just use your bad character to destroy her self esteem.

Exactly why no man will risk marrying you. I just don't know the unfortunate man that will risk his future for your likes. All you need is a child from the man . Secretary. General Nigerian association of baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by flokii: 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
VISTIN:

This is how it just happened and I wonder why a man should be that mean to his own wife.

I was coming from East to Lagos (Ihiala to Lagos) this morning and decided to stay at my Junction to wait for a cheaper vehicle going to Lagos, instead of going to the park and pay more ( I didn't have much left).

Luckily, I got a private vehicle and the occupants were the man, his wife (and baby) and another woman (passenger) they picked along the road.

When we got to Orifite, we picked another passenger and we set out for the journey.

Along the road, the man (driver) gave the wife a wrap of Moi-Moi they bought earlier to open it (if she wanted to eat). But the woman didn't hear the "if you want to eat".

She thought the husband wanted to eat the stuff and she opened it and gave to the man.

Immediately, the man started shouting at the woman in our presence. He went as far as saying making signs to us "you see the kind of wife I married"? He said it repeatedly and I had to calm him down.

After some time, he came up with same rubbish and that was when the woman said she didn't hear him say "if you want...".

The most painful part of it was the hating face he put up while insulting his wife in the public as if they were sworn enemies.

I respected the maturity in the woman as she never uttered a word while the man was fuming over a non-issue.

For me, There's no perfect wife and we have to learn how to manage our wives in the public. If you insult her in the public, you hurt her ergo and reduce her respect for you.

Take it or leave, rebuking your spouse in the public is a bad gesture. Even if you must react, it has to be friendly. When you get to your house, shout off your roof.

Our wives are our lovers, our mothers, our soul mates, our friends, our managers, our pride, our joy and our life partners.

Why would she collect and open without asking her husband?

Isn't that disrespectful? More like hungry family (very wrong impression it sends)
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by laikas: 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
sexfabregas:

LOL. This your post is just so fvcking funny to me, i dont even know why
i why cos u've xperienced it b4, 4rm some1 cloz to u.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2016
lagosrd:

Exactly why no man will risk marrying you. I just don't know the unfortunate man that will risk his future for your likes. All you need is a child from the man . Secretary. General Nigerian association of baby mamas.
It seems like you join blindness to stoopidity. Do I look like a woman? Idiatu
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by goingape: 9:00pm On May 29, 2016
VISTIN:

you haven't see WERe a woman embarrassed her husband!

vice versa

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by numericalguy(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
castroevans:
That man needs a whole lot of growing up to do. Meanwhile OP, it is better to go a park n board a bus n avoid stories that touches a heart

OP, you see your life outside.
As you were pointing one finger at someone else, you had the rest of your useless fingers pointing at you.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by pinkyliceous(f): 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
The man did that because he knew the wife would keep quiet.

If he married one 'were' like em em he would have respected himself in the public.

One man told his wife that he would disgrace her (they were walking on the road). The woman shouted at him that if he didn't disgrace her like he promised she would deal with him. The man kept quiet afterwards. LOL.

Sometimes na fuckup dem dey use treat fuckup.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.