Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (49719 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2016
VISTIN:

This is how it just happened and I wonder why a man should be that mean to his own wife.

I was coming from East to Lagos (Ihiala to Lagos) this morning and decided to stay at my Junction to wait for a cheaper vehicle going to Lagos, instead of going to the park and pay more ( I didn't have much left).

Luckily, I got a private vehicle and the occupants were the man, his wife (and baby) and another woman (passenger) they picked along the road.

When we got to Orifite, we picked another passenger and we set out for the journey.

Along the road, the man (driver) gave the wife a wrap of Moi-Moi they bought earlier to open it (if she wanted to eat). But the woman didn't hear the "if you want to eat".

She thought the husband wanted to eat the stuff and she opened it and gave to the man.

Immediately, the man started shouting at the woman in our presence. He went as far as saying making signs to us "you see the kind of wife I married"? He said it repeatedly and I had to calm him down.

After some time, he came up with same rubbish and that was when the woman said she didn't hear him say "if you want...".

The most painful part of it was the hating face he put up while insulting his wife in the public as if they were sworn enemies.

I respected the maturity in the woman as she never uttered a word while the man was fuming over a non-issue.

For me, There's no perfect wife and we have to learn how to manage our wives in the public. If you insult her in the public, you hurt her ergo and reduce her respect for you.

Take it or leave, rebuking your spouse in the public is a bad gesture. Even if you must react, it has to be friendly. When you get to your house, shout off your roof.

Our wives are our lovers, our mothers, our soul mates, our friends, our managers, our pride, our joy and our life partners.

Don't embarrass her in the Public. She's a human, not an angel.

one wrap of moi moi for you.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by dasparrow: 12:50am On May 30, 2016
lagosrd:
Trash of a writeup. The woman should learn to be a good wife. She would have been doing so many things that culminated to the outburst. You want to be treated like a queen and ordinarily you behave like dont let me say anything. Lazy bunch of uncultured girls everywhere just looking for a man that will die silently from their stupidity. Association of baby mamas.
I knw you won't be happy quote me and thunder fire you.

After this your unnecessary outburst, I hope you never marry a WOMAN. If you ever do, you are a bloody hypocrite who will never enjoy marital bliss or a meaningful relationship of any sort. I hope you stay single because any woman who is unfortunate to marry a hateful man like you won't live long. I have quoted you and the thunder that will fire you is in the gym doing press up.

Unemployed internet trolls who never have anything meaningful to contribute neither online or to society at large. Bitter poverty stricken 3rd world heifer!

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by dasparrow: 12:52am On May 30, 2016
@Post

I am not surprised. Most Nigerian marriages are like that. This is why I have always wondered why most Nigerians pressure people to get married when they only end up treating their spouses like trash down the line. Anyways, na dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by AreaFada2: 2:06am On May 30, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
What women need most is respect, not just love, but even they don't know it.
Sadly some women run after money. shocked
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by mukhcech(m): 2:38am On May 30, 2016
nenade:
A straw is a very light thing but accumulation of straws become a heavy load for the camel such that just one more of it breaks the camels back. The moi moi thing might just be that last straw for the man and the man is no angel either.... judge only when you have heard the whole story.

Exactly my point. Most people commenting are not married and have no idea what marriage is all about.

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lastpage: 4:34am On May 30, 2016
VISTIN:

This is how it just happened and I wonder why a man should be that mean to his own wife.

I was coming from East to Lagos (Ihiala to Lagos) this morning and decided to stay at my Junction to wait for a cheaper vehicle going to Lagos, instead of going to the park and pay more ( I didn't have much left).

Luckily, I got a private vehicle and the occupants were the man, his wife (and baby) and another woman (passenger) they picked along the road.

When we got to Orifite, we picked another passenger and we set out for the journey.

Along the road, the man (driver) gave the wife a wrap of Moi-Moi they bought earlier to open it (if she wanted to eat). But the woman didn't hear the "if you want to eat".

She thought the husband wanted to eat the stuff and she opened it and gave to the man.

Immediately, the man started shouting at the woman in our presence. He went as far as saying making signs to us "you see the kind of wife I married"? He said it repeatedly and I had to calm him down.

After some time, he came up with same rubbish and that was when the woman said she didn't hear him say "if you want...".

The most painful part of it was the hating face he put up while insulting his wife in the public as if they were sworn enemies.

I respected the maturity in the woman as she never uttered a word while the man was fuming over a non-issue.

For me, There's no perfect wife and we have to learn how to manage our wives in the public. If you insult her in the public, you hurt her ergo and reduce her respect for you.

Take it or leave, rebuking your spouse in the public is a bad gesture. Even if you must react, it has to be friendly. When you get to your house, shout off your roof.

Our wives are our lovers, our mothers, our soul mates, our friends, our managers, our pride, our joy and our life partners.

All these your "Amebo, crying more than the bereaved" is just what it is - Trying to act sanctimoniously!

Why did you not get down immediately, as an "Act of Protest", to show that you are really against what happened?

Only to come here and be ranting like na your wifey!
You for put mouth, make the man deal with your sorry-azz. grin grin

Always Put your MONEY, ...where your MOUTH is!.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lastpage: 4:40am On May 30, 2016
dasparrow:

After this your unnecessary outburst, I hope you never marry a WOMAN. If you ever do, you are a bloody hypocrite w[b]ho will never enjoy marital bliss or a meaningful relationship of any sort. I hope you stay single because any woman who is unfortunate to marry a hateful man like you won't live long[/b]. I have quoted you and the thunder that will fire you is in the gym doing press up.

Unemployed internet trolls who never have anything meaningful to contribute neither online or to society at large. Bitter poverty stricken 3rd world heifer!

Olopa, ewo'ntepe?

How are you better than the man you accused of "unnecessary outburst" ..... or what do we call this your own?

BTW: Whether he marries or not, whether he is happy thereafter or not, is not within your control in anyway.
Even you come across as a very erratic and even more bitter person!
STOP CURSING A FACELESS STRANGER!

Relax and let it flow joor. undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lagosrd: 4:54am On May 30, 2016
dasparrow:

After this your unnecessary outburst, I hope you never marry a WOMAN. If you ever do, you are a bloody hypocrite who will never enjoy marital bliss or a meaningful relationship of any sort. I hope you stay single because any woman who is unfortunate to marry a hateful man like you won't live long. I have quoted you and the thunder that will fire you is in the gym doing press up.

Its a pity that you just still type and nit use your brain . I know your types will not like to stick to correction and always want ot justify all abnormality you learnt from you fake life and minset.my friend wakeup but if you insist this way pls go ahead and don't use me as an excuse. Na today dem dey beat the hell out of Una. Ediottic nitwittt bracing up for divorce few months after marriage for no faults of your partner only to hang on a silly excuse that he cannot manage his anger. Well to crown I all , its either your mother is not doing enough to rescue your ministry or you are simply not heeding to her good advise cos I know the mama Wey born you Na old breed Wey God don bless but you na mistake.
1. Food you can't cook well:darling pls manage noddles for tonight (till eternity)
2. Clothes Na soso dry cleaners: Am not ur maid am your wife.
3. Talk : Uno sabi for public: I think I was right after messing your gorgeous self up in public.
4. Ego: As if Una husband Na president.
5. Common intuition you no get abi I get . No be man go still tell you. You're suppose to do this and that.
6. Chicken brain always watching telemondo and trying hard to replicate that in a sane society like ours.
7. No manner of any kind: When your husband talks you simply must have an idea of something that caused your failure.
8. Extremely stubborn ones nko.

Either you like it or not your simple not ripe for marriage especially your likes because 95% of men are just managing their marriage while most are dying silently for fear of been tagged not man enough except for the mumu that quoted me the other time. Eyin ke Una just start.

Can't manage his anger my foot. See real men are "insanity managers" we manage your insanity very well cos all these allegations we overlook most, force correction down una throats and one big time occasions like this we react. Check those points above if a lady couldn't do those and yet all she cares for is her dressing, its simply nothing but signs of marital lunacy.and in her own interest she needs to brace up otherwise....uno now. Association of Intending landladies.

However if you still think this post you don't understand well FORWARD it to your sisters for interpretation.oniranu
Quote me again now ....yeye
Nb : I don't abuse or insult people but all this your insult no shake me at all if care is not taken good marriage is far from you.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lagosrd: 4:55am On May 30, 2016
lastpage:

Olopa, ewo'ntepe?

How are you better than the man you accused of "unnecessary outburst" ..... or what do we call this your own?

BTW: Whether he marries or not, whether he is happy thereafter or not, is not within your control in anyway.
Even you come across as a very erratic and even more bitter person!
STOP CURSING A FACELESS STRANGER!

Relax and let it flow joor. undecided

Lastpage!

See they don't love to hear the truth. Read my reply to her.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lagosrd: 5:27am On May 30, 2016
MoltenMagma:

'dumb', not 'dump'. You can't even spell well but u know how to open your gutter mouth to abuse. Bro, go and steal brain if you can't afford to buy or borrow one. Or better still get off the fvcking internet and go get yourself a proper education

The internet your father subscribed for me abi. Or are you allergic to typos. Were tuntun omo inu hotel saki. The education i have sef I don't thinks anyone has achieved that feat in your family combined. Pot calling kettle black just see the way you typed the word "fucking" Wasteful addition to humanity.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by lagosrd: 5:45am On May 30, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Sopanna scata ur dirty mouth dia. Imagine this bornfool o. Oya I don quote you, go and hug transformer.

I pity any woman who will marry you becos you will just use your bad character to destroy her self esteem.

Animal wanting to be treated like human being. Were olaju mr okurobo.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by baaliyah(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2016
Why would i be travelling with my wife and still carry passenger. Not even one, three!
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by mukhcech(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2016
lagosrd:

Its a pity that you just still type and nit use your brain . I know your types will not like to stick to correction and always want ot justify all abnormality you learnt from you fake life and minset.my friend wakeup but if you insist this way pls go ahead and don't use me as an excuse. Na today dem dey beat the hell out of Una. Ediottic nitwittt bracing up for divorce few months after marriage for no faults of your partner only to hang on a silly excuse that he cannot manage his anger. Well to crown I all , its either your mother is not doing enough to rescue your ministry or you are simply not heeding to her good advise cos I know the mama Wey born you Na old breed Wey God don bless but you na mistake.
1. Food you can't cook well:darling pls manage noddles for tonight (till eternity)
2. Clothes Na soso dry cleaners: Am not ur maid am your wife.
3. Talk : Uno sabi for public: I think I was right after messing your gorgeous self up in public.
4. Ego: As if Una husband Na president.
5. Common intuition you no get abi I get . No be man go still tell you. You're suppose to do this and that.
6. Chicken brain always watching telemondo and trying hard to replicate that in a sane society like ours.
7. No manner of any kind: When your husband talks you simply must have an idea of something that caused your failure.
8. Extremely stubborn ones nko.

Either you like it or not your simple not ripe for marriage especially your likes because 95% of men are just managing their marriage while most are dying silently for fear of been tagged not man enough except for the mumu that quoted me the other time. Eyin ke Una just start.

Can't manage his anger my foot. See real men are "insanity managers" we manage your insanity very well cos all these allegations we overlook most, force correction down una throats and one big time occasions like this we react. Check those points above if a lady couldn't do those and yet all she cares for is her dressing, its simply nothing but signs of marital lunacy.and in her own interest she needs to brace up otherwise....uno now. Association of Intending landladies.

However if you still think this post you don't understand well FORWARD it to your sisters for interpretation.oniranu
Quote me again now ....yeye
Nb : I don't abuse or insult people but all this your insult no shake me at all if care is not taken good marriage is far from you.

verywell, now I think she/they has/have been educated.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by teacherbim(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2016
Two wrongs don't makes a right
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by laikas: 8:10am On May 30, 2016
wink
sexfabregas:
lol, youre very correct oh how did you know?
i have dis descerning spirit u no grin
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by laikas: 8:13am On May 30, 2016
dasparrow:

OMG! u realy finished him. u gave him wot he asked for.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by mira4u: 8:37am On May 30, 2016
When love becomes sour.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2016
lagosrd:

The internet your father subscribed for me abi. Or are you allergic to typos. Were tuntun omo inu hotel saki. The education i have sef I don't thinks anyone has achieved that feat in your family combined. Pot calling kettle black just see the way you typed the word "fucking" Wasteful addition to humanity.
I say go and get an education, boy. Cybercafe attendant. You don't 'thinks' anyone in my family has your kind of education?

Lmao! Oponu omo ale

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 8:58am On May 30, 2016
dasparrow:

Check him well, he's probably a broke and jobless youth who has been rejected by women so he comes online to transfer his frustration on people. Omo ale jatijati who can't keep a woman because of his hopelessness

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by tonguengineer(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
Ask4Info:

So because of the extra N700or N1,000 you would have paid, you decided to wait along the road to enter the vehicle of a stranger just to pay peanuts. Insead of you even burying your head deep in prayers not to fall victim of ritualist, you were busy doing tatafo and refereee.

Most 419 victims and SOME ritualist victims happens due to mere greed and impatience.
Bros kuku gv the OP ur no so that he will call u weneva he needs a peanut to add on top his t-fare
Talking as if taking bus the road na taboo
If u like take a bus by the road if u like take am for Park na que Sera Sera
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by deebrain(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
VISTIN:

Hmmm...

There are a few good women out there.

Reminds me of sometime in 2013... A man and his wife (pretty one at that). I don't know whether it was an issue of the wife not having a certain change (transport fare) for redemption camp cos of the probability that lagos would never agree that they ever have change.... Play play, the man was beating the wife. The woman (may God never forget you) was so matured in holding her peace.

The man? For where! He was throwing her to the express! I decided to get involved, threatening to beat up the man for that act-assuming the vehicles that day where not alert, they would have knocked the woman (you need to have seen the way the man was boxing and pushing her to the express).

However, the woman now came to COVER THE HUSBAND from me and another guy that wanted to beat him up!

I stopped. The act made myself and the guy to go speechless. Calm automatically returned. Everyone was so stunned....... It was night. I calmly went somewhere a bit hidden, AND CRIED.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by ikanason(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2016
but finally what happened to the moi moi, who later enjoy it?

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Nobody: 10:05am On May 30, 2016
lagosrd:
Trash of a writeup. The woman should learn to be a good wife. She would have been doing so many things that culminated to the outburst. You want to be treated like a queen and ordinarily you behave like dont let me say anything. Lazy bunch of uncultured girls everywhere just looking for a man that will die silently from their stupidity. Association of baby mamas.
I knw you won't be happy quote me and thunder fire you.

Do you have sense at all

1 Like

Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Fourwinds: 10:47am On May 30, 2016
Tellemall:
What's the man waiting for? Divorce is not a crime.

If he disrespects himself in a bid to disrespect his wife before strangers, he needs no reprove. The shame is on him.

What a strange and troubled man. I pity the car he's driving. He's bound to abuse it from time to time too, regret buying it, and even overload it with strange passengers to spite it.
nawa oooo...d last part of ur comment funny oooo...Even Oga Seun go run out of bathroom without towel when he read am
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Fourwinds: 10:51am On May 30, 2016
ikanason:
but finally what happened to the moi moi, who later enjoy it?
nawa for u.!!! na d moi moi interest u abi...ok na motor chop am ooo
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by Fourwinds: 10:55am On May 30, 2016
dasparrow:

Oboy u slap dat guy wella... u have reset his memory but take it easy
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by abidak1759(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2016
Egbon vista abi na visa, if u want the wife,, come and collect it, God bless you. #indonjazzysvoice
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by queenDD(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
True talk op..no man should let down his better half like that in public. Not all men know that though, God help women.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by MistadeRegal(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
It's very unfortunate the woman married such a man. But still, what is the issue in repeating a mere word if giving her a share of the bean cake is from his mind? It shows that he isn't that friendly at home. Just wanted to use this as lovely display to them in the car. But still, since a leopard can never change it's colors, he went on to show his true colors.
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by hottathanfire(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2016
psychic101:
Do you have a brain?

Maybe you should lend me yours
Re: How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today by AbelTer1: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
What was the man tring to proof, that he don't eat moi-moi!
Anyway, may the wife keep a strong heart.
[right][/right]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.