Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails (4753 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Fynestboi: 6:06pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
same here grin tongue cry

How is you?
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
Fynestboi:

How is you?
me is fyn grin.. What of u?
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
To all those saying I'm an attention seeker, for crying out loud, why would I want to seek attention online? What would I gain from attention?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 29, 2016
Girlwithwings:
As much as its flattering getting messages that someone or the other wants to send me a private message, it as become overwhelming and annoying.

I think this men send other girls the same messages and try their luck. If you guys want to communicate with me, please do so in the main chatroom or topic thingy.

See dis 1 dey form
Attention seeker, we don see uuuuuuuuuu
U resemble Anne our former house maid
or na u?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
Girlwithwings:
To all those saying I'm an attention seeker, for crying out loud, why would I want to seek attention online? What would I gain from attention?
isokay, oremi, no matter what u say dey willn't still believe u. Just dnt let their insults get 2 u smiley
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by anigbajumo(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
Girlwithwings:
[s]As much as its flattering getting messages that someone or the other wants to send me a private message, it as become overwhelming and annoying.

I think this men send other girls the same messages and try their luck. If you guys want to communicate with me, please do so in the main chatroom or topic thingy.[/s]

Wrong way to seek for attention,who give da fuc about about yer faze with emulsion paint nd that boobs looking like agege pure water??

Screenshot the overwhelming mails for us to see,keep on fooling yerself......

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by LordOfNaira: 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
Girlwithwings:
As much as its flattering getting messages that someone or the other wants to send me a private message, it as become overwhelming and annoying.

I think this stupid men send other girls the same messages and try their luck. If you guys want to communicate with me, please do so in the main chatroom or topic thingy.

I added the bolded so as to make your post very truthful.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
isokay, oremi, no matter what u say dey willn't still believe u. Just dnt let their insults get 2 u smiley

They are nobody to me so they insults don't mean anything. I'm observing the attitude of people here.
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by sirjakez(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
T*T* don de hungry you cos that geh .... 0.00% .
Make I hear say u neva send am pm grin
grin grin grin nah nah nah... I no send anytin ooo
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, grin, TFU!.. Dnt worry, i can deliver myself tongue

Just don't get addicted to "delivering" yourself. cheesy
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
11?

How'd I do, Mr Smarty-pants? undecided

Oh, hell no! Did you just call me Smarty Pants? Give me 50 right now!!! BTW, Ethan Hawk has nothing on you. Nothing.
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2016
sirjakez:
grin grin grin nah nah nah... I no send anytin ooo
Make I hear grin grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 8:15am On May 30, 2016
Haute:

Oh, hell no! Did you just call me Smarty Pants? Give me 50 right now!!! BTW, Ethan Hawk has nothing on you. Nothing.
Lmao. grin

IKr? grin
I'm just... One word? AMAZING!
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 8:39am On May 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
So because you exposed some little poo, and used heavy make up...

You think you are attractive..

I blame guys that don't have foresight...

meanwhile...

Why I am having this feeling that you are fake?..

Poor atletico..

That picture yas been used countless times as DP on fb and on badoo. I pity the real owber sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by sirjakez(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Make I hear grin grin
he hehehehe ... but sha the babe clean well grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:11am On May 30, 2016
I don't see any problem here...it's your choice to reply or ignore undecided
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
I don't see any problem here...it's your choice to reply or ignore undecided

Thanks I'm doing that now. I felt bad ignoring their mails but seems like it's a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Adeyeancah(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Thanks I'm doing that now. I felt bad ignoring their mails but seems like it's a normal thing.
Guess I know why u receive so many emails :p
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Didn't you also used to be known as "mccoyjimi"?! Don't ask me how I knew, a simple traceback just showed that you "both" used to post from the same device. You're obviously an impostor. A catfish. A Fake. You're not even the obese girl in the picture so I cringe to imagine what you truly look like.
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Didn't you also used to be known as "mccoyjimi"?! Don't ask me how I knew, but a simple traceback just showed that you "both" used to post from the same device. You're obviously an impostor. A catfish. A Fake. You're not even the obese girl in the picture so I cringe to imagine what you truly look like.

If you say my assumptions are wrong please do us all this favor: TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING A PIECE OF PAPER WITH YOUR NL USER NAME AND TODAY'S DATE WRITTEN ON IT. Do that, and not only tender an apology, I'll also send you what ever amount you consider to be fair between $1-$500.
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Thoughty2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Girlwithwings:

I think this men send other girls the same messages and try their luck. If you guys want to communicate with me, please do so in the main chatroom or topic thingy.

Oya guys you too. Stop sending her PMs, dont even like, quote or share any of her comments so we would stop overwhelming her.
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thoughty2:

Oya guys you too. Stop sending her PMs, dont even like, quote or share any of her comments so we would stop overwhelming her.

That would be awesome
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Thoughty2(m): 1:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Girlwithwings:

That would be awesome

But why wont guys send PMs when they see a pretty gurl like you (to me u r ugly sha). All u need to do is to remove ur display pic and these PMs will reduce. u don't need to tell my brothers to stop disturbing you (I pray for you that you won't become a person that people will need to be avoiding).
So, if u really don't want disturbance take down ur display pic. biko
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Thoughty2:

But why wont guys send PMs when they see a pretty gurl like you (to me u r ugly sha). All u need to do is to remove ur display pic and these PMs will reduce. u don't need to tell my brothers to stop disturbing you (I pray for you that you won't become a person that people will need to be avoiding).
cant you see it is fake .
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by alobright17(m): 1:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Attention seeker,I just drop one big PM for you tomorrow I go drop AM next APC till I get to PDP.since when did PM became Taboo?
Me I dey send PM to ladies and guys I find interesting and pretty,through that I have come to know many F monikers are mostly Men.

Op I just sent PM to you check it and respond back to me thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nina4u(f): 2:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Girlwithwings:
if you don't want to talk to anybody just ignored the emails then ..why make a post about it?
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Nina4u:
if you don't want to talk to anybody just ignored the emails then ..why make a post about it?
see is seeking attention again all human are prone to that but her own is too much.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Thoughty2:

Men will call your daughters ugly, men will treat your daughters like cowdump. The only place u can interact with a girl like me is online lol. Stupid ass Internet homeboy
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
see is seeking attention again all human are prone to that but her own is too much.

I'm a woman and yes I want attention. So what?
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Midazman(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Hmm...u'r pretty tho...mayb u can try takin off ur pix to reduce attention...js saying
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by Thoughty2(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Men will call your daughters ugly, men will treat your daughters like cowdump. The only place u can interact with a girl like me is online lol. Stupid ass Internet homeboy

I degraded myself quoting u in the first place. And just for the record, your words have no effect on me or my descendants but they come back on your head in multiple fold.
Re: Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails by agbonkamen(f): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
and her boobs big pass her shape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers / I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.