Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons (33581 Views)

Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) / Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kuuljay(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2016
tonytony208:

Lolz....continue to fool yourself thinking you are older or wiser than me. I hope and pray you won't wake up from your fool's Paradise.

Picture is a testimony, an evidence that what you are saying is true. Stop fooling your own head, kid. Let the "almighty NA" (According to you) show evidence that they captured even rat from the Niger delta. The problem with you IPod cowards is that you also have pipelines in your back yard but you will not blow them up but will rather jeer some other misguided miscreants to self distruct same way you have betrayed and abandoned your director to rot in jail after promising him you will burn the zoo to the ground the day he is arrested,common Street protest as we speak you are afraid to come out and partake, now you have shifted attention to the avenger...why not go there and take pictures yourself

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kstix(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
always even number, it seems there is no odd numbers in lies.
wrong.... 23,000 is an odd number
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=kuuljay post=46089909][/quote]

Your writ is full of errors and misspells and rubbish... I can't make any sense out of it. Do you mind writing in proper English?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kuuljay(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
tonytony208:

Your writ is full of errors and misspells and rubbish... I can't make any sense out of it. Do you mind writing in proper English?
grin grin grin grin grin OK in simple English stop pushing people to their doom with cowardly chest beating!!! If you can't understand this then close that your shop and head back to an ivory tower

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Dymaco(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i heard d news on radio station in benin since morning

hmmmm...
all na wash
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin grin OK in simple English stop pushing people to their doom with cowardly chest beating!!! If you can't understand this then close that your shop and head back to an ivory tower

Your are myopic sha! Chai! So everyone that opposes your government of negative change must be an iPob? Wake up, boy!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by jollymizzle(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
kstix:

wrong.... 23,000 is an odd number
Lol u need to be shot for this Kain rubbish u jst talk .madly mad man grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Edusouls(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
nigeria will stand no matter what, some bunch of trained saboteurs wont hold a whole nation on ransom,i know lots of fustrated youths are chanting for war and destabilization of the country, am also a youth and i understand the condition,but it wont solve our problems..the arrest of these criminals is a vry good developement...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by QuotaSystem: 8:34pm On May 29, 2016
tonytony208:

[s]Lolz....continue to fool yourself thinking you are older or wiser than me. I hope and pray you won't wake up from your fool's Paradise.[/s] undecided

Picture is a testimony, an evidence that what you are saying is true. Stop fooling your own head, kid. Let the "almighty NA" (According to you) show evidence that they captured even rat from the Niger delta.

Feed your eyes, this government CANNOT be blackmailed.

https://www.naij.com/844161-see-faces-niger-delta-avengers-militants-arrested-nigerian-military-photo.html?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Lanceslot(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2016
They were arrested around 1:40am Saturday and some pipelines was blasted around 2:35am on same saturday. 1 + 1 =
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by jollymizzle(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
kstix:

apparently u seem to be an unmannered and uncultured, tree hugging,brainless ill billy in this case.. if ur sense of humour is relatively low DAT u cant see a sarcasm even if it was an unclad beautiful woman because u were dropped on d head as a child,then m sorry i cant help ur depressed soul and miserable life...
Haba y so serious.I'm not in the habit of making pple angry and didn't know you'd take it that way.no vex

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by smogup: 10:15pm On May 29, 2016
Dymaco:
if u believe this news.....

then you are a.....
Fulani cow
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kuuljay(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2016
tonytony208:

Your are myopic sha! Chai! So everyone that opposes your government of negative change must be an iPob? Wake up, boy!
So making sure a ship sinks because your captain was sacked is same as opposition grin grin grin what an evil form form of opposition
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by chanezzar0world: 8:10am On May 30, 2016
tonytony208:

Half naked educated illiterate! They ve showed you pictures now and you decided to run away, please come back with your next line of defense, that this are not the boys, cos am sure you know them, illiteracy is when you assume the NA can't smoke a set of miscreants bombing pipelines!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kstix(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2016
jollymizzle:

Haba y so serious.I'm not in the habit of making pple angry and didn't know you'd take it that way.no vex
no p
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Horus(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3-DM0Y1JQ

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army, Parades Suspected Pipeline Vandals[/size]

The Nigerian Army, Four Brigade, Benin City has vowed to curb the exercise of militants in the Niger Delta.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
chanezzar0world:

Half naked educated illiterate! They ve showed you pictures now and you decided to run away, please come back with your next line of defense, that this are not the boys, cos am sure you know them, illiteracy is when you assume the NA can't smoke a set of miscreants bombing pipelines!

I reccomend you for primary school. So, you don't even know the meaning of illiterate! For your information, illiteracy is when you can't read or write. Hope your useless head is educated now?

And what is the assurance those guys are what they said they are? You raided a community and arrested random people and you call them Niger delta avenger! Did you see uniform or flag with them or what?!

It is strange how your dullard president was able to make arrest of Enugu people and people from Niger Delta very fast, but have not made any sensible arrest of his blood sucking Fulani brothers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Light4bright: 10:13am On May 31, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha, see painment, una wan die for arresting una ipod members, code name avengers, avenging for kanu release and ineffectual buffoon loss.

You are indirectly crying because you have doomed yourself for the crying change you voted for.
Arresting of the IPOB RADIO DIRECTOR IS A TRAP to buhari and as an ignorant he fall for the little trigger and the result is roaming in the world that buhari is a failure*
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Light4bright: 10:18am On May 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Feed your eyes, this government CANNOT be blackmailed.

https://www.naij.com/844161-see-faces-niger-delta-avengers-militants-arrested-nigerian-military-photo.html?

And you will contnue fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) / Police Charge Debo Macaroni, 39 Other Lekki Protesters To Court / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.