Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68478 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Adulphus(m): 1:53am On Aug 21, 2016
othnielejike1:
"The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline preferred applicants for the loan. "

what do they mean by this statement especially.

It means that 70% out of the Shortlisted candidate will be the ones that will attend in-class training which means also that those who attend the in-class training are eligible for the Loan i.e (preferred applicants for the loan)
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Any class invite emails yet?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2016
juri:
Any class invite emails yet?

not yet.until after the closure of the courses.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by yettyasim: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
dlectura:
I wasn't picked, but I want to ask something "businesses picked are they existing businesses or new ones" cuz mine was a new business (catfish production and hatchery)

*Sad mode
My business is just an idea but I showed deep expertise and experience that will enable me run the business successfully.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
bemkhasar:
Am a second phase of the YES applicant and i Just received this mail, I think the list is out....any info pls....

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Your application has been selected to advance to the next phase of the Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program (YES-P).

This phase of the program requires you to do the following:

1) ATTEND AN ONLINE TRAINING:

You will be required to attend a 3-month online training that will further improve your business skills, enable you develop an effective business model and prepare you to access the Bank of Industry loan. The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline as preferred applicants for the loan.

The online training will commence on Monday, 29th August, 2016. You will receive an email instruction on how to register for your online training in a few days.

2) MONITOR YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ACCOUNT.

As you have successfully made it to this phase, you will need to check your registered email account and the YES-P website for program updates regularly. This is of great importance.

Once again, Congratulations!

Best regards,

YES Program Team

I did not receive this email but my name is in the list.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jethrolite:

How are you sure it is your own name on the list??

Many people share same names as you...

The only way to be sure is when you received a shortlisted confirmatory email from YES-P which was sent to all shortlisted applicants.

Check your spam folder if you have checked your inbox to confirmed you didn't missed the email sent out to all successful applicants.

If you can't find any email, the last options is:

Alternatively, you wait patiently for second email to be send: instruction on how to go about the second phase (online courses)
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Huskyfrancis:
@all, well done. I belonged to several groups on the LinkedIn and all have gradually moved to whatsapp for convenience and for effective bonding.

Yes P WhatsApp group is created for convenience and nothing much.

We have over 70 people participating in AMI courses on the WhatsApp forum. We share ideas. We bond and network toward building business support system for ourselves!

I think joining us helps more. However, I salute the good job this platform is doing to help few people that believe here is better.

Komolafe F. Francis.
WhatsApp Admin: 08038243730

You can still join. Thank you.
Please stop this nonsense. Share here or just be mute.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Adulphus:

Why burn your data in watching the video or listing to audio?
The course material is in PDF, just download, read and do your course...
This is really helpful, I've been preparing myself to buy 12gb data for the videos.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rhard:
we are almost through with our Boi online training,this is 16th course remain 2 to go.for 2nd timers if you need any info or assistance contact me on this no 08148135573,"it takes someone who has been there to take you there"
Because you are on the board of BOI, park well.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Olowozain:
Are my the only one who is yet to receive shortlisted confirmation mail from YES-P??
My name is among successful applicants who names appears online, but yet to receive shortlisted confirmation mail from YES-P
Please I need someone to answer me
Same here, my name is in the list but no email notification yet. I wrote EDC a mail today.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Olowozain:

How are you sure it is your own name on the list??

Many people share same names as you...

The only way to be sure is when you received a shortlisted confirmatory email from YES-P which was sent to all shortlisted applicants.

Check your spam folder if you have checked your inbox to confirmed you didn't missed the email sent out to all successful applicants.

If you can't find any email, the last options is:

Alternatively, you wait patiently for second email to be send: instruction on how to go about the second phase (online courses)
Do you know my name, you think it is some generic name like John Thomas? No, it is more like Oghenekewode Etakpobunor, such name sakes are rare or non existent. First batch mails were sent in batches so I will wait, besides I've written to EDC, let me get their response.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
Same here, my name is in the list but no email notification yet. I wrote EDC a mail today.

That post you quoted was on 17th August, 2016.

I received a mail to confirmed my shortlisted even before I posted it, but the mail was resting in my spam folder which I didn't even know while I expected it to dropped in my inbox.

I checked my spam folder a minute after I posted it and found it there and made not spam before I opened it.

Check your spam folder if you haven't...

Best of Luck!

Olowozain
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
Do you know my name, you think it is some generic name like John Thomas? No, it is more like Oghenekewode Etakpobunor, such name sakes are rare or non existent. First batch mails were sent in batches so I will wait, besides I've written to EDC, let me get their response.

You can see I liked your comment because I admire your determination.

But there is no unique name in this world.

Even that name above could be widely in existence.

You will see hundreds of people sharing same surname and firstname as you. The only difference could be your middle name, but I have seen people sharing same surname, firstname and middle name.

Your reason that your name is unique didn't justify why the name you saw on the list is your name except only to received confirmatory email.

But you have just done what is right by contacting those who are in charge.

YES-P doesn't leave room for them to received email.

You can't just email them, you might have done some research to get them contacted.

Best of Luck!

Olowozain
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
anybody gotten instructions or anything from ami or yes-p
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jerobans: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello peeps, has anybody received email on the mode of the online training ? Thanks
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by mujaheed08: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
as for me, no, not yet

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2016
nothing on my end too.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nothing yet ooo...I'm hoping on God and at the same time holding on to their response:
---The online training will commence on Monday, 29th August, 2016. You will receive an email instruction on how to register for your online training in a few days.

2)-- MONITOR YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ACCOUNT.
As you have successfully made it to this phase, you will need to check your registered email account and the YES-P website for program updates regularly. This is of great importance.
Jerobans:
Hello peeps, has anybody received email on the mode of the online training ? Thanks
So, finger crossed

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Godiswise(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Jethrolite:

you gat no problem ...check ur spam ..the message is waiting for you there..then click not spam..it will move it to ur inbox at the date sent...next set as important...so the subsequent ones will be received easily ......................cheers....same happens to me and my younger ones......dont quote me pls
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think I deleted the mail, can someone please post the email address it was sent from so I can white list it.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ladibobo: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
pls has anyone received instructions on how to register for the online training that commences on the 29th august,2016
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jerobans: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
ladibobo:
pls has anyone received instructions on how to register for the online training that commences on the 29th august,2016

I'm yet to get any email. Please, anyone that receives email in that regard should please inform the house. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Just to get my business start up and get it running. Then investors are ready to troop in.

BoI/YES-P let's do this training snappy, I just hope I would accrued some valuable skills during all the training and technical stages.

Kudos to BoI! Kudos to YES-P!! Kudos to FGN!!!

In the next few years to come, Nigeria economy would be highly attractive and caught the whole world in surprised as far as YES-P is maintaining its mission, vision and credibility.

This is the perfectly unnoticeable developmental project towards transformation of the nation economy and finding permanent remedies to Nigeria present challenges most especially the aspects of unemployment and economy recession.

This is a vital opportunity to grab for visionary youth, problem solvers and creative ones (in one word the Entrepreneurs).
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
No mail Yet.. Don't think d training will be Starting tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ol2012: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Jerobans:

I'm yet to get any email. Please, anyone that receives email in that regard should please inform the house. Thanks.

Check ur mailbox fellows. I received mine some mins ago. I wish every participant success.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jerobans: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello peeps, I have finally received mine early this morning. Thank you all. Let's keep on updating ourselves on any info and asking questions in any area we aren't clear. All the best guys!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2016
I am not sure something serious would commence today because others would receive theirs at late hours in the day.

The email should have been dispatch before today.

To those who have received, who was the sender? AMI or PAU/EDC ??
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2016
ol2012:

Check ur mailbox fellows. I received mine some mins ago. I wish every participant success.

I am not sure something serious would commence today because others would receive theirs at late hours in the day.

The email should have been dispatch before today.

To those who have received, who was the sender? AMI or PAU/EDC ??
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
yeah, have received mine. according to the mail the starts today.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2016
The enroll button is not showing for course registration
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by gspace1960(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2016
we shld pls have a WhatsApp group 4 fasta respondz ...here is my number....0706053565....incase dia is any

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.