Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68628 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
PastorAji:
Please I would like to know when those who applied in the second batch will be shortlisted

Probably a month after the close of submission. At least that was how it was for the first .
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Is it just me? Are you guys not facing the problem of poor video quality of the lectures for some times. The video keeps on skipping and its frustrating to me on google chrome. The problem just started emerging from a week ago. I do not even listen to my lectures again because the video play is always poor and skipping. I just do the tests and assignment. Tired of all this.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Kulex: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello friends, I applied for the Yes-p program few months ago. However, I got ill and have been away from the Internet for 2 months.
Upon getting back online, I checked my inbox today and realized I was shortlisted. Is it too late for me to take my spot on the program? If yes, how do I proceed? Please I need some honest advice here. Thanks in advance.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kulex:
Hello friends, I applied for the Yes-p program few months ago. However, I got ill and have been away from the Internet for 2 months.
Upon getting back online, I checked my inbox today and realized I was shortlisted. Is it too late for me to take my spot on the program? If yes, how do I proceed? Please I need some honest advice here. Thanks in advance.

it's not too late. Just cntinue with the lectures as they are don't worry about the ones already closed. They would reopen everything during the last week of the whole programme that's where you get to complete the ones you have missed. so just carry go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Kulex: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
dyydxx:

it's not too late. Just cntinue with the lectures as they are don't worry about the ones already closed. They would reopen everything during the last week of the whole programme that's where you get to complete the ones you have missed. so just carry go

Thank you very much. God bless!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kulex:

Send a mail to AMI, the email address should be in the mails sent previously and explain to them. They recently sent a message saying that the courses will be reopened but you have to have done 13 courses out of the total 18. Right now 8 courses have closed, so even if you do the remaining 10, you would still be 3 short.

Maybe they will give you special consideration. If not, try to negotiate a slot on the next training so that you don't have to apply again. But I am curious, have you been receiving SMS? They have sent about 6 since this training started.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Kulex: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2016
shesAgem:

Send a mail to AMI, the email address should be in the mails sent previously and explain to them. They recently sent a message saying that the courses will be reopened but you have to have done 13 courses out of the total 18. Right now 8 courses have closed, so even if you do the remaining 10, you would still be 3 short.

Maybe they will give you special consideration. If not, try to negotiate a slot on the next training so that you don't have to apply again. But I am curious, have you been receiving SMS? They have sent about 6 since this training started.

Thanks for your concern. I've emailed them already and they asked me to proceed with the remaining lectures. No, I didn't receive any sms.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by BJ4REEL(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
1Dray:

Probably a month after the close of submission. At least that was how it was for the first .
Hi, is this program only for people with registered and existing businesses? thanks.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
BJ4REEL:

Hi, is this program only for people with registered and existing businesses? thanks.

No, it's also open for start-up businesses
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by BJ4REEL(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
1Dray:

No, it's also open for start-up businesses
OK thanks, but I actually tried registering and there is space with the "company name" I have to fill, any idea how to go about that since I've not registered any business name?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2016
BJ4REEL:

OK thanks, but I actually tried registering and there is space with the "company name" I have to fill, any idea how to go about that since I've not registered any business name?

You can just put a name like Bj4reel Enterprises, Bj4reel resources, Bj4reel consulting or Bj4reel services and etc... It doesn't really have to be a registered business name. That way you would be buying time to register it later when you're finally shortlisted or if they insist it is a major prerequisite to handling you down the said loan.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by BJ4REEL(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2016
1Dray:

You can just put a name like Bj4reel Enterprises, Bj4reel resources, Bj4reel consulting or Bj4reel services and etc... It doesn't really have to be a registered business name. That way you would be buying time to register it later when you're finally shortlisted or if they insist it is a major prerequisite to handling you down the said loan.
Thanks, I appreciate bro.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Adulphus(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2016
edoman2016:
Is it just me? Are you guys not facing the problem of poor video quality of the lectures for some times. The video keeps on skipping and its frustrating to me on google chrome. The problem just started emerging from a week ago. I do not even listen to my lectures again because the video play is always poor and skipping. I just do the tests and assignment. Tired of all this.

Why burn your data in watching the video or listing to audio?
The course material is in PDF, just download, read and do your course...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by PastorAji(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2016
I wanna ask

has anyone who registered in the 2nd Batch been called

Please respond[i]ing[/i]
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Adulphus(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
PastorAji:
I wanna ask

Please respond[i]ing[/i]

Oga Application is still on na
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by PastorAji(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
OK BO$$
Adulphus:

Oga Application is still on na
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thumbs up to YES-P Entrepreneurs

"AMI News

New Partnership with EDC-Lagos to train over 3,500 entrepreneurs

AMI and EDC Lagos have launched the online learning academy supporting the Nigeria Bank of Industry’s Youth Enterprise Support Programme (YES-P). The YES programme has produced some extraordinary numbers: in a six-week period, over 350,000 resources downloaded by 3500 young participants, who contributed 4,000 course and academy posts and 10,000 likes or acknowledgements of the contributions of others.

AMI provided the online component of this very ambitious programme with our partner the Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, sponsored by the Bank of Industry. Online-only courses worldwide have a completion rate below 10%; but these keen young people have recorded completion rates between 75% and 85%!"
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kaymonyprints(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2016
plz add me to the group 07033306697
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hi respectable fellow Does anyone received such below email from YES-P??
Dear Applicant
This is to inform you that your application to the Youth Entrepreneurship support programme (YES - P) has been reopened because of some incomplete information.
Please log in with your username and password then go through the application process again.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by abel4peace1: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pls I want to join the whatapp group what is the procedures
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by abel4peace1: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is my number 07039139484
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Mubz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hey guys, I can't view the assignment for the "how to write a business plan". Anyone doing this course yet? I'll appreciate if the can forward me the questions for the assignment activity for this course
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2016
PastorAji:
I wanna ask
Please respond[i]ing[/i]
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Greenpastures: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Tell us how many course have you been able to complete till date? As for me I'm on my 11th (Applying for business loan ).
Don't forget that you must complete at least 13 courses before September 6th.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2016
Mubz:
Hey guys, I can't view the assignment for the "how to write a business plan". Anyone doing this course yet? I'll appreciate if the can forward me the questions for the assignment activity for this course

Whats your email?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Olowozain post=48296900][/quote]

Although on the application page they said Notification to successful Round 2 applicants will be August 6, 2016, nothing has happened yet.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
juri:

Although on the application page they said Notification to successful Round 2 applicants will be August 6, 2016, nothing has happened yet.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by PastorAji(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
abi now......today is 9th
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
it shuld be 20th of this this month bc of the extention of the application deadline which supposed to end on 17th july but shifted to 31th july

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by orunto27: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
I want to build a good Liabrary in my Home Town. I have the land. And I can provide sufficient collateral for about N10m loan. Please can you help?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
I expected their timeline on their website to be updated to carry new date for notification.
Surprisingly, 6th of August is still there, whereas when it was postponed the date was updated immediately.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ol2012: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Olowozain:
I expected their timeline on their website to be updated to carry new date for notification.
Surprisingly, 6th of August is still there, whereas when it was postponed the date was updated immediately.
It's been updated bro. August 15 is the new date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.