Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68472 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dlectura(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello, I applied for the batch 2 Yes Programme, I just checked their site now and discovered the notifications was postponed to 15th august, I just wanna know how your program is going...success!!!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
we are almost through with our Boi online training,this is 16th course remain 2 to go.for 2nd timers if you need any info or assistance contact me on this no 08148135573,"it takes someone who has been there to take you there"
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by noida: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
dont contact anyone dlectura. wait for August 15
Rhard:
we are almost through with our Boi online training,this is 16th course remain 2 to go.for 2nd timers if you need any info or assistance contact me on this no 08148135573,"it takes someone who has been there to take you there"
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Noted sir...I'll surely contact you if am been shortlisted
Rhard:
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Sportize(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gheritage:
Noted sir...I'll surely contact you if am been shortlisted

Y contact anyone.. the whole tin is more of individual input nd there is little anybody can help u do... be patient so dat wen u get there u will see 4 urself

Goodluck though...

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Ebuka478(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Has anyone here received an invite for the in-class training?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ABDULKKR(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ebuka478:
Has anyone here received an invite for the in-class training?

Yes I received a mail of congratulation, that I made it to class phase.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
ABDULKKR:

Yes I received a mail of congratulation, that I made it to class phase.

wow, I never finish the modules sha cos I haven't got any mail yet. I just hope they still send out more mails
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by abel4peace1: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
For those who have received the mail to class phase.congrat!!! Is the date for the in class phase indicated?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
who is this ebuka the fooling himsef her?,program that is stilon going and end on 6th sept b4 selection you are here shouting ur are selected,who selected you dreamer,tales bearer,u want to rubbish the transparent gesture of BOI,AMI,EDC
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rhard:
who is this ebuka the fooling himsef her?,program that is stilon going and end on 6th sept b4 selection you are here shouting ur are selected,who selected you dreamer,tales bearer,u want to rubbish the transparent gesture of BOI,AMI,EDC

I was wondering too o grin. it still remains 4 modules to be completed so you can imagine the surprise seeing that some have made itto in class training. it is well sha
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ABDULKKR(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rhard:

Satisfy?

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Mubz(m): 2:09am On Aug 14, 2016
ABDULKKR:

Satisfy?

Why do you have to come here to lie. When has AMI or Yes-P ever sent an email to anyone and addressed it "Dear Particiapnt", come on. You do not need this silly lie, you know, to what gain. Has anyone ever received any email from AMI and you were addressed as "Dear Participant", even when there is a server maintenance, they write "Dear (First name)" so please gerarahere mehn
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Ebuka478(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Rhard:
I have no time to exchange words with any ignoramus. Get informed mate and stop fooling yourself on social media.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Sportize(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Mubz:

Why do you have to come here to lie. When has AMI or Yes-P ever sent an email to anyone and addressed it "Dear Particiapnt", come on. You do not need this silly lie, you know, to what gain. Has anyone ever received any email from AMI and you were addressed as "Dear Participant", even when there is a server maintenance, they write "Dear (First name)" so please gerarahere mehn

Whats d point u doubting? Its non of your problem if anyone claims what he/she likes... jst hope urs comes good... i dnt see y d bashing unless u dnt wish him good... it may be true but true or not... thats his own headache not urs

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Ebuka478(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Sportize:

Whats d point u doubting? Its non of your problem if anyone claims what he/she likes... jst hope urs comes good... i dnt see y d bashing unless u dnt wish him good... it may be true but true or not... thats his own headache not urs
Thanks for being reasonable (it's apparently as scarce as the Dollar). The gist making the rounds now is that BOI on friday by 3pm sent invites to some participants for the in-class training, according to the supposed message it was because of their successful completion of the "first 14 courses". Ironically some participants who received this message said they were yet to finish all 14 courses, some said they missed one along the way. Some peeps I know have finished all 18 courses yet they didn't get the message. I've sent a message to AMI to enquire the truth to which no reply has been received yet.
I did not receive any message as alleged by the ignoramus who quoted me, I'm only seeking the truth and criteria for which the selection was made.
Do have a blessed Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ABDULKKR(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebuka478:

Thanks for being reasonable (it's apparently as scarce as the Dollar). The gist making the rounds now is that BOI on friday by 3pm sent invites to some participants for the in-class training, according to the supposed message it was because of their successful completion of the "first 14 courses". Ironically some participants who received this message said they were yet to finish all 14 courses, some said they missed one along the way. Some peeps I know have finished all 18 courses yet they didn't get the message. I've sent a message to AMI to enquire the truth to which no reply has been received yet.
I did not receive any message as alleged by the ignoramus who quoted me, I'm only seeking the truth and criteria for which the selection was made.
Do have a blessed Sunday.

Don't mind him, at least if he is reasonable he will remember how the selection mails where sent; it was in batches.
I will not join issues with small head who is not suppose to be in this process (as an entrepreneur) because of the way he think.
Goodluck to everyone (including HIM)
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Today is the day for second round notification. Patiently awaiting positive response. Let us know when you have been notified.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dlectura(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'm patiently waiting
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Adulphus(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
By now in first batch them done send messages...
I think the result may not show today...
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Ebuka478(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
ABDULKKR:

Don't mind him, at least if he is reasonable he will remember how the selection mails where sent; it was in batches.
I will not join issues with small head who is not suppose to be in this process (as an entrepreneur) because of the way he think.
Goodluck to everyone (including HIM)
Lol, no mind the guy joor. Congrats mate, wish you the best going forward.
The info on YES-P wall is that the next 100 will be notified on Friday, all closed courses will be reopened on Wednesday.
Meet y'all at the top.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Second round successful candidate list is out. check their website.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls note that state is arranged in order of business location and not state of origin.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
juri:

Has anyone received a mail? Cos my name is on d list but am yet to receive a mail
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
juri:
Pls post the link of the page where the list is. thanks.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls post the link of the page where the list is. thanks.[/quote]
onlineregportal.com/YesProgramme/SucessfulRound2Applicants
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
CuteTj:
Pls post the link of the page where the list is. thanks.

onlineregportal.com/YesProgramme/SucessfulRound2Applicants
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ol2012: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
kristo123:

Has anyone received a mail? Cos my name is on d list but am yet to receive a mail

Yes Pls. Online training to commence on Monday 29 August.

Congrats to everyone that made it to this stage. May God see us through successfully.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Amen
ol2012:

Yes Pls. Online training to commence on Monday 29 August.

Congrats to everyone that made it to this stage. May God see us through successfully.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Congratulations to all round 2 successful candidates!! Happy and Please to be one of them!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by femzo(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Congratulations to all 2nd round winners. We will all meet at the top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.