Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68482 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by PastorAji(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2016
wanna ask

Round 2 is for those who are in training or those who applied

but why? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Are my the only one who is yet to receive shortlisted confirmation mail from YES-P??
My name is among successful applicants who names appears online, but yet to receive shortlisted confirmation mail from YES-P
Please I need someone to answer me
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by omoh2011: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys, can any one please put me through on how to write business proposal. i got a company outside nigeria that needs a representative in nigeria, am so much interested in what they do but don't have idea on how to structure a proposal. i will so much appreciation if i can get a sample to work with. I have searched online but still don't get any one i can understand. and another problem am also having is that i don't have registered company name yet i believe i can do that when d process begin. the company is into construction finishing materials, what they need is that they need company they can give franchise to market there products. please help brother in need.
email me on drazwunmi@gmail.com
my bb pin: 222BA7295E. Thank you
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ol2012: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Olowozain:
Are my the only one who is yet to receive shortlisted confirmation mail from YES-P??
My name is among successful applicants who names appears online, but yet to receive shortlisted confirmation mail from YES-P
You need not get anxious bro. The important thing for now is that your name is in the online list. Our predecessors got mails in batches going by info on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
ol2012:

You need not get anxious bro. The important thing for now is that your name is in the online list. Our predecessors got mails in batches going by info on this thread.

Thanks! I have just received a mail from YES-P a few minutes I posted.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Olowozain: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
omoh2011:
Hi guys, can any one please put me through on how to write business proposal. i got a company outside nigeria that needs a representative in nigeria, am so much interested in what they do but don't have idea on how to structure a proposal. i will so much appreciation if i can get a sample to work with. I have searched online but still don't get any one i can understand. and another problem am also having is that i don't have registered company name yet i believe i can do that when d process begin. the company is into construction finishing materials, what they need is that they need company they can give franchise to market there products. please help brother in need.
email me on drazwunmi@gmail.com
my bb pin: 222BA7295E. Thank you

Let me give a clue from experience.
I believe before your proposed proposal will be acknowledge and given some attention, you should be able to channel your proposal towards the positive impact it will add to Nigeria economy and the problem its intend solving.
1) ask yourself is Nigerian in need of the proposed business? Then your answer will be your power.
2) ask yourself what values will it add to Nigeria economy positively? Then your answer will also be your strength.
3) ask yourself again advantages and positive uniqueness it will have when compare to other existing similar business? Your answer will be your advantages strength.
4) The future belongs to those who see solution before it becomes obvious. Ask yourself Does it aligned/conformed with the future way of the business. Things changes, technological advancement. Then your answer will also help your proposed business get noticed.
Used those techniques and you shall be successful by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Olowozain:

U are not d only one, Am Yet to receive a confirmation mail 2 frm Yes-P. South-South Rivers State
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by bemkhasar(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Am a second phase of the YES applicant and i Just received this mail, I think the list is out....any info pls....

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Your application has been selected to advance to the next phase of the Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program (YES-P).

This phase of the program requires you to do the following:

1) ATTEND AN ONLINE TRAINING:

You will be required to attend a 3-month online training that will further improve your business skills, enable you develop an effective business model and prepare you to access the Bank of Industry loan. The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline as preferred applicants for the loan.

The online training will commence on Monday, 29th August, 2016. You will receive an email instruction on how to register for your online training in a few days.

2) MONITOR YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ACCOUNT.

As you have successfully made it to this phase, you will need to check your registered email account and the YES-P website for program updates regularly. This is of great importance.

Once again, Congratulations!

Best regards,

YES Program Team
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted for the 2nd batch. For answers to some questions you may have, refer to the beginning of this thread.

Use the two weeks before the training to organise your schedule and choose a good data plan as well as a web browser. If you set aside about an hour everyday for your training, I'm sure you will smile to the finish line.

Once again, congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
our 2nd timers ur are welcome to world of learning and mental exploits,diligence,perseverance and courage is what count in this online training/learning.install ur system with moxilla or google chrome.pdf.find better data plan and power supply.you must be spending at least 2hrs a day to get it right and do not hesitate to ask questions when the going became tough." it takes who has been there to take you there"ur way to AMI-AFRICAN MANAGERS INITIATIVE

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by PastorAji(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
WHERE DID I GET IT WRONG cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Unfortunately, my application wasn't successful in the 2nd round despite having my business under the 40 business cluster.

Just want to ask, when reapplying what should I do differently?

Successful candidates should please share some of their success tips.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dlectura(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
I wasn't picked, but I want to ask something "businesses picked are they existing businesses or new ones" cuz mine was a new business (catfish production and hatchery)

*Sad mode
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sorry, I feel ur pain bro...Mine is existing business
dlectura:
I wasn't picked, but I want to ask something "businesses picked are they existing businesses or new ones" cuz mine was a new business (catfish production and hatchery)

*Sad mode
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for being the master-minder of this thread...For the advice, Immediately I saw my name on the list, I began to to read through the thread from page 0... I believe God will help us
shesAgem:
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted for the 2nd batch. For answers to some questions you may have, refer to the beginning of this thread.

Use the two weeks before the training to organise your schedule and choose a good data plan as well as a web browser. If you set aside about an hour everyday for your training, I'm sure you will smile to the finish line.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
CuteTj:
Unfortunately, my application wasn't successful in the 2nd round despite having my business under the 40 business cluster.

Just want to ask, when reapplying what should I do differently?

Successful candidates should please share some of their success tips.
Just after posting this, and was about going to bed, I decided to check my mail (which I havent done at all Today) and was shocked to see that I was sent the mail congratulating me for my application being successful.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
You're carrying God's presence but you didńt know grin
CuteTj:

Just after posting this, and was about going to bed, I decided to check my mail (which I havent done at all Today) and was shocked to see that I was sent the mail congratulating me for my application being successful.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Godiswise(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2016
if you havent seen ur email, check spam and mark it as 'non spam'

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Amnek: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please add me 08038724536
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nonyjay(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
My application was also accepted yesterday. Pls how do we prepare and implement this online training.

We thank God.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
shesAgem:

Can the training process be done on a phone? undecided
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nnaabros:
Can the training process be done on a phone? undecided
Yup, but you've gotta be smart to do that
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
nonyjay:
My application was also accepted yesterday. Pls how do we prepare and implement this online training.

We thank God.

Pls what application
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kingsley5884: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
I just got a text from Yes-p to update my email, have tried everything I can to see if I can update it on their site but it seems impossible, pls did anyone here recieve a similar mail and can anyone help the steps on how to change or update email.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gheritage:
You're carrying God's presence but you didńt know grin
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS oooooooooo....

Although I asked God for this favour but after checking the list and not finding my name I didn't lose up and wasn't really downcast because I knew other opportunities will still come up.

When the list of successful applicants was released, I searched for my name amongst them but couldn't find it. What happened was that, when looking through the list, I only checked my surname but not my first name. Apparently, the personnel that collated the list left out my surname but instead repeated my first name twice e.g Cutetj Cutetj.

I found that out by searching for my name on the list using the find word option on the webpage (by pressing Ctrl + F) which revealed my surname was omitted and my first name listed in place of my surname.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Huskyfrancis:
I received the mail too. I am from Osun State. I live in Lagos.

I just created a forum on the WhatsApp to keep all of us informed and to share such information that help us maximise this opportunity. Join us, please!

WhatsApp Number: 08038243730

Thank you and I hope we all get to see the end of the tunnel.

Komolafe F. Francis
08099629708. Do add me to the group.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Huskyfrancis:
I received the mail too. I am from Osun State. I live in Lagos.

I just created a forum on the WhatsApp to keep all of us informed and to share such information that help us maximise this opportunity. Join us, please!

WhatsApp Number: 08038243730

Thank you and I hope we all get to see the end of the tunnel.

Komolafe F. Francis

09070516432. please add me to watsapp forum. thank you
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pls has anyone else received any in-class congratulatory messages yet?.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
"The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline preferred applicants for the loan. "

what do they mean by this statement especially.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by mujaheed08: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
The easiest way to find look for your name is to use the search bar on the top left?right corner of the list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.