Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center (21460 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by ceometromedia: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
The Federal Nigeria Society for the Blind, a non-profit organisation established for the rehabilitation and training of adults and adolescents living with vision impairment in Nigeria held an event to raise fund and celebrate the blind on 28 May, 2016 at the Muson Centre, Lagos.

This year's event tagged "Masked May Ball" had activities like fashion show by Bumi Deju, a celebrity auction featuring Sola Sobowale, Fathia Balogun and Stephanie Okereke-Linus.

The celebrities were auctioned off, for the highest bidder to win a blind dinner date for two with the celebrity) and a raffle draw to win exotic gifts. Nigerian British-born singer and songwriter, Tonye was also at the event to celebrate and entertain guests.

FNSB main aim is to restore lost hope, ignite confidence and raise champions who can live productively, independently and contribute to the socio-economic growth of society. We are funded by philanthropic donations. We equip students to learn Braille, mobility skills, computer skills and vocational skills such as basket weaving, tie-dye, music and shoe-making and prepare students for higher learning in university.

To date, they have positively impacted the lives of about 2500 visually impaired Nigerians, raising champions.

It was an amazing night of great food, fun and sharing.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-top-yoruba-actresses-stun-at.html
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by ceometromedia: 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by teekay213(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2016
beautiful! although heavy makeup don change most of them that i can even recognise.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Destined2win: 5:05pm On May 29, 2016
see make up.....I am out of here

14 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
haahaa heavy makeups

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by jbreezy: 5:21pm On May 29, 2016
And y iz dat "pulse" on d pix placed on d women's cleavage??,,,or m I d only one noticing
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akposkool(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2016
Beautiful naija women you just have to Love them.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

32 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by veekid(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
thank God for the make over stuffs, if not ....... #mouthSealed
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by ngmgeek(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
ok
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by migjossy(f): 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
Beautiful people, I like their style
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Safemode(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
gap tooth ladies. always kissable
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akshow: 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
They all look old, fat, bleached, heavily made up and worn out. Why don't these old mamas give up n coming young fresh faces chance to rise na.

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by gurunlocker: 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
No be lepa shandy dey that second pics
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
They all look old, fat, bleached, heavily made up and worn out. Why don't these old mamas give up n coming young fresh faces chance to rise na.

You are very disrespectful.

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by NovusHomo(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
Destined2win:
see make up.....I am out of here

Battle of wigs, attachments, and bleaching creams. Who will win: Brazil, Malaysia or China? grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by xynerise: 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
I can only see a particular wing of nollywood actresses
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akshow: 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are very disrespectful.
Sorry if u feel disrespected. Just expressing my opinion of them.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by etainment360(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
ceometromedia:
The Federal Nigeria Society for the Blind, a non-profit organisation established for the rehabilitation and training of adults and adolescents living with vision impairment in Nigeria held an event to raise fund and celebrate the blind on 28 May, 2016 at the Muson Centre, Lagos.

This year's event tagged "Masked May Ball" had activities like fashion show by Bumi Deju, a celebrity auction featuring Sola Sobowale, Fathia Balogun and Stephanie Okereke-Linus.

The celebrities were auctioned off, for the highest bidder to win a blind dinner date for two with the celebrity) and a raffle draw to win exotic gifts. Nigerian British-born singer and songwriter, Tonye was also at the event to celebrate and entertain guests.

FNSB main aim is to restore lost hope, ignite confidence and raise champions who can live productively, independently and contribute to the socio-economic growth of society. We are funded by philanthropic donations. We equip students to learn Braille, mobility skills, computer skills and vocational skills such as basket weaving, tie-dye, music and shoe-making and prepare students for higher learning in university.

To date, they have positively impacted the lives of about 2500 visually impaired Nigerians, raising champions.

It was an amazing night of great food, fun and sharing.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-top-yoruba-actresses-stun-at.html

more photos http://etainment360.mywapblog.com
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
Sorry if u feel disrespected. Just expressing my opinion of them.

I don't feel disrespected. You don't me so there is no way I can feel disrespected by your comments BUT you should show more respect to people older than you. You will get there too, faster than you can think. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akshow: 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't feel disrespected. You don't me so there is no way I can feel disrespected by your comments BUT you should show more respect to people older than you. You will get there too, faster than you can think. wink
What makes you think they are older than me?

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
What makes you think they are older than me?

Your immature comment.

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by anonimi: 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
ceometromedia:

Where are the maskED celebrities/participants?
Great charity initiative. I thought they will wear masks to feel, if only for a while, how BLIND people feel.
That would have been impressive.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akshow: 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Your immature comment.
immature to u but my honest opinion to which I'm entitled. And surely my civility in apologizing to u if u felt disrespected should be more than enough for u to know I'm morally and emotionally matured.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by JustCurious: 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
Those are some professional shots. Thumbs up to the photographer. Great job! Good shots!
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
immature to u but my honest opinion to which I'm entitled. And surely my civility in apologizing to u if u felt disrespected should be more than enough for u to know I'm morally and emotionally matured.

Immature, impolite and disrespectful to say THE LEAST.

Did you feel smart when you were saying that they should make place for younger people?
So who is going to play the roles of elderly people? Young people in disguise?

Have you ever seen Robert De Niro or George Cloony retire for younger actors?

Have you ever seen people who stopped working so that someone else can be employed?

Your comment was not only disrespectful but illogical too.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by SAMBARRY: 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
your time too will come when other younger ones will refer to you as old fat and worn out.them sef talk pass you now see them.old age and being worn out is inevitable because one day we'll all be old so next time use your tongue to count your teeth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Add unreasonable too
Mindfulness:

Did you feel smart when you were saying that they should make place for younger people?

Have you ever seen people who stopped working so that someone else can be employed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akshow: 6:05pm On May 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

But I'm very sure you must have watched dozens of films where u see fathia, dayo, mide Martins, iyabo ojo etc acting campus chick's or unmarried single girls, except u want to lie and deceive ursef u won't deny this. U keep seeing them in nysc uniform acting twenty something year old girls. Heck how can such an industry grow? Don't even make senseless comparison using Hollywood actors cos u don't see Julia Roberts or Cate Blanchett acting young ladies. They act their age and not young gals. That's professionalism. No one is acting them to quit, but they mustn't play the lead roles in the movies they produce when the role requires a young woman.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by henrygee(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
See their Faces lol
Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by apcmustwin(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
But I'm very sure you must have watched dozens of films where u see fathia, dayo, mide Martins, iyabo ojo etc acting campus chick's or unmarried single girls, except u want to lie and deceive ursef u won't deny this. U keep seeing them in nysc uniform acting twenty something year old girls. Heck how can such an industry grow? Don't even make senseless comparison using Hollywood actors cos u don't see Julia Roberts or Cate Blanchett acting young ladies. They act their age and not young gals. That's professionalism. No one is acting them to quit, but they mustn't play the lead roles in the movies they produce when the role requires a young woman.
well said. Very annoying trend.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center by Akshow: 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
your time too will come when other younger ones will refer to you as old fat and worn out.them sef talk pass you now see them.old age and being worn out is inevitable because one day we'll all be old so next time use your tongue to count your teeth
Growing old is a thing of join. I have no issues with them for growing old. I have issues with the Unprofessionalism in yoruba movies that make old women think they can act young gals. I also have issues with people that bleach .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Is Studying Screenwriting At New York Film Academy (Photos) / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.