Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom (5178 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by jhasper(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
how the sperm take pass?
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by falconey(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by DRISKLEF(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2016
Ladies, there you go - a question for ya'all! grin
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
Op, did that happen to u and dont say it happened to ur friends before knowing what to say

1 Like

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:08pm On May 29, 2016
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant

Meaning b sure u stand up from her before pulling out

Nd also b sure d condom aint leaking or hasnt burst

undecided undecided why cant y'all abstain abeg save ursef from stress

2 Likes

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
jhasper:
how the sperm take pass?
Congratulations

Konji Don put u in trouble grin

In 7 months time u go hear (it's a girl cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by jhasper(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
Oma307:
Op, did that happen to u and dont say it happened to ur friends before knowing what to say

it happened to me,
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy [s]at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant[/s]

U be correct OLODO RABATA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 29, 2016
It is not possible except there is a discrepancy
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by jhasper(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant

good
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
bulldoza:

U be correct OLODO RABATA

Go nd pour sperm on a ladies thigh close to d pussssy nd remind me to buy baby diapers for u we kno wat we saying dude
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by jhasper(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go nd pour sperm on a ladies thigh close to d pussssy nd remind me to buy baby diapers for u we kno wat we saying dude
pls pm me ,
seems you are ryt adviser
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
Two things are involved, one the condom u have used might have expired before use or the lady in person might use that as a mean to extort u
jhasper:

it happened to me,
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by mmclatino(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
jhasper:
how the sperm take pass?
sabi I told you there is repercussions,, angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

u don spoil me finish
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ignorance kills faster than hiv
How would pouring sperm on a girl's thigh close to the vagina get her pregnant? Even pouring on her (not in) pûssy may not get her pregnant talk more of thigh. You're very funny o grin
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
Timothychima:
u don spoil me finish

Eeya it learning
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
jhasper:

pls pm me ,

grin grin grin grin funny guy
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
jhasper:

pls pm me ,

grin grin grin grin funny guy.
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
bulldoza:

How would pouring sperm on a girl's thigh close to the vagina get her pregnant? Even pouring on her (not in) pûssy may not get her pregnant talk more of thigh. You're very funny o grin

Try dat with a very fertile lady wud b expecting ur i got her pregnant thread
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:41pm On May 29, 2016
bulldoza:

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by youngberry001(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

and who da fvcks is dis girl mheen
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ogbeni make I hear word abeg
A lady will never get pregnant if the sperm doesn't reach her vulva because that's around where the egg is released.

1 Like

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by ivyT(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
Na some pple destiny to carry belle even if even if dem use 2 raincoat.
tufia!
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by favourboy1(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian run comot this thread u just they talk rubbish
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
favourboy1:
halfricanadian run comot this thread u just they talk rubbish

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oga o moon walks out
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by favourboy1(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oga o moon walks out
you are fertile let me put a try on ur statement on you. My Drop of sperm at ur thigh.
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
favourboy1:
you are fertile let me put a try on ur statement on you. My Drop of sperm at ur thigh.

Tah u nd who

I aint ur baby mama jor
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by favourboy1(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tah u nd who

I aint ur baby mama jor
i didnt say u r my babymama, experiement mama i will say.
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
favourboy1:
i didnt say u r my babymama, experiement mama i will say.

Go make a testtube baby nd lemme
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by favourboy1(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go make a testtube baby nd lemme
sorry off
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by obo389(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2016
grin thorns dey the kpekus be that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / Omg! Guys Checkout The Outfit Of This Pretty Damsel....hit Or Miss? (photo) / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.