Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) (10262 Views)

Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day / Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by Boss13: 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
Gombs:
damn.., I am Pro-PDP, and I did wish this bloke was Presidential Candidate for the APC... well, he'd not have won sha..

Dude, is smart!!!

Great Job. At least, he didn't buy Lai Mohammed's Masquerade nonsense. grin grin grin

So he can share keke to you.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by Boss13: 1:48pm On May 30, 2016
I saw this thread and decided to read comments. I weep for this country, if 90 percent of the people, who are expected to be youths, can congratulate a governor for engaging in mediocre activity like this.

This is one of the ways they suppress people - continue to keep their people in poverty.

The Nigerian situation is not an ethnic crisis but a political class against the masses. The political class want to continue remaining in power and ensure that the masses do not escape poverty. A huge reason they will NEVER invest in education, but will give you keke to go and collect N50 per passenger.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Why not invest in Educational sector... Because last I checked we had about 3million almajiri roaming the street of sokoto..

Bet me 95% of the beneficiaries are politicians

Bloody hypocrites
the people that invested in education are owing 6 months salary and sharing 2kg of rice as stomach infrastructure...
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 30, 2016
Boss13:
I saw this thread and decided to read comments. I weep for this country, if 90 percent of the people, who are expected to be youths, can congratulate a governor for engaging in mediocre activity like this.

This is one of the ways they suppress people - continue to keep their people in poverty.

The Nigerian situation is not an ethnic crisis but a political class against the masses. The political class want to continue remaining in power and ensure that the masses do not escape poverty. A huge reason they will NEVER invest in education, but will give you keke to go and collect N50 per passenger.
Education is a means to an end not an end on itself as seeing by a lot of us in the south. Education is not for bragadioccio but as a means out of poverty. With an indepth thinking you would have realised that N50 a passenger @ 60 passengers a day makes at least N 3000. For a whole month minus fuel cost amount to salary of a level 10 officer in most states. I think the teeming unemployed graduates in the west can make do with these instead of 10k OYES
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by Ready4watever: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
eazisky:
Good one to start with

If u manage to see a good Hausa man... Then he'll surely be good to d core and vice versal
Stupid governor,I hate his guts,Tamburlaine or tomburuwaa...
Shit never dry.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
Nalikedis:
the people that invested in education are owing 6 months salary and sharing 2kg of rice as stomach infrastructure...
my state and region invest in education and its yielding positive results....
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
982ABU:
how many baby factory product in your state roaming on the stree or raping childrend
street not stree children not childrend... Abeg go back 2school night my kindergarten niece can do better than u in terms of spelling cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
Naturally I hate quantity.... just love quality
So I won't like this

Prefer settling someone for life and helping them stand
The funniest thing is that most people who will get this can easily afford it or already have one
like who.?
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Project400:
Must we always dress HEAVY to celebrate imported tricycles and bicycles?

If we rejoice & dress this much over things we cannot produce, what should the Indians do - the main manufacturers?

The gesture is good, but the entire scenario is extremely shameful. Nigeria can do better than this.
so you prefer nothing is done. have you ever seen voters vote for our politicians who dress light
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Gombs:
damn.., I am Pro-PDP, and I did wish this bloke was Presidential Candidate for the APC... well, he'd not have won sha..

Dude, is smart!!!

Great Job. At least, he didn't buy Lai Mohammed's Masquerade nonsense. grin grin grin
let him sustain for 4 years then we can support him for number 1
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2016
ibabz:
Missed priority! When a Governor takes over the jobs and responsibilities of counsellors and expects FG. to take over his own duties
does he or does he not have ministry of Agric. it doesn't matter what he does you will still complain.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Why not invest in Educational sector... Because last I checked we had about 3million almajiri roaming the street of sokoto..

Bet me 95% of the beneficiaries are politicians

Bloody hypocrites
so if you are elected you will share things to ppl who did not work for your victory and you want to do another term. dreamer
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2016
nkemjacob2:
APC and politics... Had it been there was no democracy d governor wouldn't have shared it? Nigerians all this project are ur moni (constituency project) stop celebrating, instead check mate if the project is properly carried out..
what did pdp share for 16 years. you are stoopid not to celebrate good things yet expect more. if he loot the money and share rice you fit do anything.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2016
kingdaxn:
the question is this: thos not involved in Politics, we're they able to collect. ? is it not only people in your faction you gave?
you have 1 million voters
100 thousand voted
10000 campaigned for you
1000 tractors to share
you go come give ppl you no sabi abi.
fish brain Thinking.
who told voters not to attend political party meetings.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Boss13:

after you've collected the 50 can you or can you not pay your school fees by yourself.
no you want them to spend the whole budget on producing graduates that add zero value to Nigeria productivity
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Nalikedis:
Education is a means to an end not an end on itself as seeing by a lot of us in the south. Education is not for bragadioccio but as a means out of poverty. With an indepth thinking you would have realised that N50 a passenger @ 60 passengers a day makes at least N 3000. For a whole month minus fuel cost amount to salary of a level 10 officer in most states. I think the teeming unemployed graduates in the west can make do with these instead of 10k OYES
you get time for the mumu
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:
my state and region invest in education and its yielding positive results....
list out the results
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=mikolo80 post=46311840]what did pdp share for 16 years. you are stoopid not to celebrate good things yet expect more. if he loot the money and share rice you fit do anything. [/quote u dont no how to argue, no nid wasting my time. Dod i say he looted?
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2016
mikolo80:
list out the results
I represent Anambra the Light of the Nation
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2016
mikolo80:
so if you are elected you will share things to ppl who did not work for your victory and you want to do another term. dreamer
stealing from poor almagiri masses to enrich few alhaji's is it what you want Nothern-cracy
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:
stealing from poor almagiri masses to enrich few alhaji's is it what you want Nothern-cracy
so I'm your southern state your governor used to give dividends to ppl he doesn't know .
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=nkemjacob2 post=46316312][/quote]yes how will I know how to argue. when you don't have answer. I don't care about you, I care about ppl that will follow your dull footsteps and complain about everything.if them do, you complain, if them no do you complain still.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
mikolo80:
so I'm your southern state your governor used to give dividends to ppl he doesn't know .
yeah he give out to people that most deserve it not some political friends
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:
yeah he give out to people that most deserve it not some political friends
who deserves harvest more. poor hungry lazy coward person or farmer who went out in rain and sun and risked his seed and bent his back and left his family and sacrificed sleep.
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
mikolo80:
who deserves harvest more. poor hungry lazy coward person or farmer who went out in rain and sun and risked his seed and bent his back and left his family and sacrificed sleep.
uncle I'm not even getting your point of view... Can you throw more light
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by mikolo80: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:
uncle I'm not even getting your point of view... Can you throw more light
anywhere in the world politicians who sacrificed are settled before ordinary citizens. google spoils system and pork barrel politics (American version of amala politics)
Re: Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) by kingdaxn: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
you have 1 million voters
100 thousand voted
10000 campaigned for you
1000 tractors to share
you go come give ppl you no sabi abi.
fish brain Thinking.
who told voters not to attend political party meetings.
it's what you eat that will kill you na. Se bi na fish thinking. u no get any thinking ability na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax Suit: Tension In Abia As Appeal Court Delivers Judgment Sept 23 / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.