Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance (20210 Views)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Beehshorp(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2016
Apc were better off an opposition.. They imposed Buhari on us inorder to get the presidency.. How I wish we can have a Frank Underwood in our politics

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by shadrach77: 9:10am On May 30, 2016
I agree
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by kingsamosy(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2016
Sahara reporter just found out. APC is a opposition and very good with campaign promises. if Governance were to be college, APC go spill tire.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by omogin(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
Wailers form completely exhausted. You will have to wait for six months Sowore abi sahara reporters. We are expecting new forms then...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 9:12am On May 30, 2016
These days that nairalands mods ban people for wailing. I hope they won't start censoring Sahara reporter articles in Nland.

On a serious note, Sowore is right! Even a 5yrs old kid can testify that Buhari is incompetent and clueless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Sasuwa(f): 9:13am On May 30, 2016
chikel2000:
wen u go change ur pix
when you grow up
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Zuki1869: 9:13am On May 30, 2016
There're no clear difference between the headlines of 1983/4 & 2016. This could have been avoided

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by planetuzor(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2016
The guy get mind
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
It has become evident that there is no hope for Nigeria. Let me keep working hard to gain my Australian citizens

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
It has become evident that there is no hope for Nigeria. Let me keep working hard to gain my Australian citizenship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by IamPrince1: 9:16am On May 30, 2016
just imagine
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by alphaconde(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
cellcede:
k

What will you gain from stealing 1500 from pple, life is already difficult y r you making it worse for our sef
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 9:20am On May 30, 2016
chiefkapable:
I told so many people during the campaign that this people are looking for ways to scam Nigerians with their fake promises and that Nigeria should NOT be about PDP and APC only so we need to try out other parties like HOPE, KOWA, LABOUR PARTY etc.....their are many brilliant brains behind this parties but because they are not in APC and PDP, no body sees or belief in them.

Maybe Nigerians will learn in 2019 sha!
if there are brilliant brains behind them, how come they have not used those brilliant brains to transform their party to something acceptable by all Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by godoluwa(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
It has become evident that there is no hope for Nigeria. Let me keep working hard to gain my Australian citizens
u better do so
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by papaejima1: 9:22am On May 30, 2016
sure we knew they were more prepared to run a parallel govt.
Bunch of rudderless mofos

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by chikel2000(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2016
Sasuwa:
when you grow up
hmm
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by docmoses(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by anonimi: 9:29am On May 30, 2016
APC was only prepared to:

- steal
- loot and
- kill

us all with their LIES, propaganda and FRAUD..
God no go let them walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2016
One of the change zombies has come out of his closet to Speak out.Sorry wailers form don finish.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by tonio2wo: 9:32am On May 30, 2016
chiefkapable:
I told so many people during the campaign that this people are looking for ways to scam Nigerians with their fake promises and that Nigeria should NOT be about PDP and APC only so we need to try out other parties like HOPE, KOWA, LABOUR PARTY etc.....their are many brilliant brains behind this parties but because they are not in APC and PDP, no body sees or belief in them.

Maybe Nigerians will learn in 2019 sha!
No, I think its because these new parties are not sharing money tge way apc n pdp does that's why. Nigerians are generally greedy. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by funkyibodude(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2016
So finally igbos and the rest of the 5% have been vindicated. Lol anyways no time for assessment, Sahara reporters should just do the needful: #go to hell, wailers form has finished #

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by DCTrendy(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
Having read what he had gone through as an activist, I am henceforth going to be giving him a whole lot of respect!

Fearless guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by tonio2wo: 9:36am On May 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
if there are brilliant brains behind them, how come they have not used those brilliant brains to transform their party to something acceptable by all Nigerians?
Transform form how? Did u not hear the sahara guy say youths are after being rich quick than being free? That applies to most nigerians, if you dont share n give them money or things like bag of rice, tin tomatoes, indomie sachet, etc they wont recognise you. An mind you these apc/pdp politicians do these stuff with looted public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by chimauga(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2016
They aren't prepare now, and never prepared for ahead
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Drbarmes(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2016
Plain truth... If not how do u xplain a situation whereby after a whole year the present govt still wondering like sheep without a shepherd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by IkpuMmadu: 9:44am On May 30, 2016
But it is fact that APC was unprepared for government with the help of Yoruba zombies ..with all due respect. ..this is the mess we found ourselves into

After the democracy or oligocracy speech APC has nothing absolutely nothing to show for it and one full year of office... they totally broke Nigerians heart...not me because I saw this coming ...i wailed

Ok this is it

Wise men come from east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by nkemjacob2(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2016
Obviously true there was no other options, Most nigerians voted PDP out becos of frustration and over practises of corruption. APC was not prepared, just as PDp was not prepared to have lost.... How i wish other credible party can emerge money is not everything to a campaign.
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by rexzqcom(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2016
Omashe ooh!!! APC the 4th faction of fractured PDP.
Highly disorganized. Reeks of incompetence.
God deliver Nigerians from this selves imposed penury .
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by worlexy(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2016
dhardline:
Please nairalanders i need your help.I have been looking for the thread on 'panama papers' that

hit front page some weeks back,the one that contained more than 50 names of different

Nigrians. I have searched with google and still no result even with other news channels. Anybody

who has the link should please send it,even if you have screen grabs of it.Thanks

Cause it seems its been pulled out of the net.
Wetin u go give me ifa give u the link grin?
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by josephni12: 9:56am On May 30, 2016
apc Sha Na the zombies we believe them they used attractive promises to trap people but na one chance.
zombies no get sense o how can u believe all those promises lyk 300,000 jobs in one year, 24/7 light in on year, 1 dollar to one Naira, na even person we no get certificate promise an, Buhari na him dey control exchange rate? incompetent set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by saintadeola: 9:57am On May 30, 2016
BUHARI SUPPORTERS

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped

*He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. Also clapped

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped

*He paid subsidy. you also clapped.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.

*When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped.

*He returned military command back. You clapped

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.

*He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. You clapped.

*He has the office of the first lady. You clapped

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped

*$1 is officially equal N280. You are clapping

8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. You clapped.

*Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are clapping.

9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.

*Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping

10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.

*Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped.

*Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped.

12. Buhari Promised to reduce the price of petrol you clapped.

* Petrol was increased to 145 you also clapped.

My Brother are you sure you are not a Zombie?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists / Photos From Buhari’s 2019 Campaign In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.