Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance (20209 Views)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by dhardline(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2016
worlexy:
Wetin u go give me ifa give u the link grin?

I go give you 5k wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 10:02am On May 30, 2016
tonio2wo:

Transform form how? Did u not hear the sahara guy say youths are after being rich quick than being free? That applies to most nigerians, if you dont share n give them money or things like bag of rice, tin tomatoes, indomie sachet, etc they wont recognise you. An mind you these apc/pdp politicians do these stuff with looted public funds.
comprehend posts before you quote..

You said there are brilliant minds behind the minor parties like kowa etc..
If they have not been able to use their brilliant minds to transform their minor parties and make them acceptable to Nigerians, do you think they can do anything for Nigerians?

Brilliant minds do great things! Don't just use the word casually.
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by worlexy(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2016
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by SUGARDADDY55(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2016
Just watching from a distance
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by SUGARDADDY55(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2016
Just watching from a distance [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by everozone: 10:07am On May 30, 2016
Day just broke for Sowore.Now he can see very clearly.Prior to the general elections he was wallowing in darkness.
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by erinalex: 10:08am On May 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Don't be deceived people! This bastard is still an APC apologist! Just negodu his tribalistic looking face! angry
because u'r always emotional, u'll never be able to reason well. This ur "bastard" had carried stories in favour and against APC. That's journalism. I voted for PMB & that should not stop me from criticizing him where he fails. But S/S & S/E Know nothing than NA MY Brother. Gej in river state during campaign said he has failed,yet u pple still voted for him. Yes for now, PMB is failing and if he continue like this I'll NOT vote for him again. I won't say NA my man,like S/S & S/E did. I don't support dogmatically like IBOS. Gej failed woefully,& presently PMB is failing but d difference is that PMB still has 3yrs to make amends.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by dhardline(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
worlexy:
Deal?

www.nairaland.com/3087379/panama-papers-adenuga-andy-uba

K k k k k and take this extra kkk and buy more data.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

I really appreciate though.Thanks and God bless you much
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Orikinla(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2016
Facts don't lie.
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 10:21am On May 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Don't be deceived people! This bastard is still an APC apologist! Just negodu his tribalistic looking face! angry

Dd u just call him a bastard? wat ve u achieved since u came into existence? U see ur life?
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by GENTLETEE(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2016
Rightly said! The reason they lack a clear cut direction
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 10:24am On May 30, 2016
And PDP must have been prepared for government right? Remind how PDP performed.
blackfase:

http://www.punchng.com/nigerias-democracy-expensive-tragic-joke-sowore/

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by tonio2wo: 10:28am On May 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
comprehend posts before you quote..

You said there are brilliant minds behind the minor parties like kowa etc..
If they have not been able to use their brilliant minds to transform their minor parties and make them acceptable to Nigerians, do you think they can do anything for Nigerians?

Brilliant minds do great things! Don't just use the word casually.
Of course they came up with brilliant policies, blueprints n manifestos that will transform this country but for the fact the cant or wont give u 5 cups of rice or 2 sachet of indomie or an envelope of dollar bills, you wont vote for them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by felai: 10:32am On May 30, 2016
I just love this guy. He paid his dues to be where he his at the moment. We need people of like mind like his in this era.

A quote from the interview, " Today’s students are not looking for food; they are looking to get rich quick. It is as though they envy their oppressors more than they value their freedom. It is as though they envy their oppressors more than they value their freedom".
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by ozzybaby: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
I can now start taking Sahara reporters and sowore serious
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by ozzybaby: 10:37am On May 30, 2016
I can now start taking Sahara reporters and sowore seriously
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by magicalx(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
Mumu boy, Now you know they were not prepared? Medicine after death!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Osama10(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
It has become evident that there is no hope for Nigeria. Let me keep working hard to gain my Australian citizenship

Abi oh.
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by oweman: 10:54am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=ORACLE1975 post=46101750]FANTASTIC TRUE

Naija don enter one chance

Surely they were very prepared not to loot the treasury dry as done by the pindinpin and its crowd of smaller thieves
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by tiwiex(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
I respect is candour though. It takes a lot to say "I was wrong". Let's respect that. He said it as it is. He is not alone. Stop calling them (us) wailers. It is clear the progress of Nigeria is paramount on our mind. Nuff respect to him. I think a movie can be made on his life. I can imagine how the hospital scene will be. People like this have a lot to teach us about Nigeria. He loves this country much.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by tiwiex(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2016
Sasuwa:
when you grow up
lol. The picture looks very ok. wetin u wan see?
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 11:47am On May 30, 2016
This guy is very silly and has a personal hatred for Jonathan..
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by voiceofdelta50(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
chiefkapable:
I told so many people during the campaign that this people are looking for ways to scam Nigerians with their fake promises and that Nigeria should NOT be about PDP and APC only so we need to try out other parties like HOPE, KOWA, LABOUR PARTY etc.....their are many brilliant brains behind this parties but because they are not in APC and PDP, no body sees or belief in them.

Maybe Nigerians will learn in 2019 sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 11:56am On May 30, 2016
tonio2wo:

Of course they came up with brilliant policies, blueprints n manifestos that will transform this country but for the fact the cant or wont give u 5 cups of rice or 2 sachet of indomie or an envelope of dollar bills, you wont vote for them!
and you think pdp and apc dont have great blurptints and manifestos eh?
. You think everyone that voted APC took 5 satchets of pure water?

Its simple, those behind apc's success are the ones who deserve to be called bright minds..

The likes of kowa, cppc etc supposed to marge and form a great party by now if they don't want apc to rule forever...
No matter how PDP try, they can never win Presidential election again even if APC failed, people would rather vote someone else than vote PDP again, the so called bright mind should have seen that by now and form a good alternative opposition that would give APC a run for their money, but then you don't see them, they will just pop up 2019 thinking Nigerians will just hand them their mandate on platter.
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by compujyde: 12:07pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by worlexy(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
dhardline:

K k k k k and take this extra kkk and buy more data.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

I really appreciate though.Thanks and God bless you much

LOL. You're welcome. You didn't search it correctly on Google, that's why u didn't get it. I actually searched it on Google
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by anytexy: 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
In a nutshell the regime is highly disorganised and reeks of incompetence. Unfortunately, they still enjoy some goodwill from Nigerians."
Yes, zombies still give them some good will. Chai! shame shame!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by anytexy: 12:48pm On May 30, 2016
In a nutshell
the regime is highly disorganised and reeks of
incompetence. Unfortunately, they still enjoy some
goodwill from Nigerians."

Yes, zombies still give them some good will. Chai! shame shame!! HahahHHah

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2016
...........just like they are not prepared for d shame to come embarassed..........
Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by princeuwanile: 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
AM SORRY THE WAILERS FORM HAS FINISHED

Re: Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
The ill- prepared nomad & co. Are bunch of aimless re.tards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun / Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.