Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. (784 Views)

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me / Does He Let His Wife To Be Know How Much He's Worth? / Is The Lady Worth Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by YICOBs(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2009
They are lovers. Both are 25 years old. The lady is ready for marriage. The guy would be ready in the next 5 years. They both love each other. But the lady is confused on what to do. They met 3 years ago and other guys are still disturbing the lady for immediate hand in marriage. Her family are also pain in the neck. Please advice her accordingly.
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by AjaraEwuro: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
what other advice does she want unless she is a dumb arse nigger? 5 years wait b4 marriage? his di ck must be of gold.
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by ritaNL: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
If true love is the case , den better wait dan sorry.
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by Tytechic(f): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2009
Its a big NAH 4 me.who knows,she might be wasting her time wit d guy!
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by hbabe(f): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2009
Five years is a long time to wait. Anything can happen before the guy will be ready. My advice to the lady is to shine her eyes and search for someone who is ready. In five years she will be 30 years and desperate while the guy will just be starting life. No no no no!
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by AIRMARSHA: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2009
five years is not to much to wait pls think wiselly ok
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by AIRMARSHA: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2009
five years is not to much to wait pls think wiselly ok
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by akaa(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
please five years is too much to wait.let her shine her eyes, before she cry had i know
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by candyshore: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
i agree 5 yrs is damn to much to wait she better think with her head, by 30 he will tell her she is old and go for a younger girl.
no matter d love its very rear nowadays to see long relationship ending in marriage,
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by YICOBs(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
More ?
Re: Is He Worth Waiting For ? He Would Only Be Interested In Marriage In The Next 5 Years. by MoneyRule(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2009
*******Whistles******

(1) (Reply)

My Perfect Woman. / For Everyone / Can A Quy Do Without A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.