Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired (1971 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016

Every man has a woman they wish they could be with and there’s nothing absolutely wrong with that. But one mistake most men make is that they fail to make themselves desirable.

If you want the woman of your dreams, you have to make yourself the man of her dreams.

Below are 5 ways to get the woman you have always desired

Be prepared to be just friends

Many men are not ready to be just friends with a woman they desire and I honestly think this is wrong. Just because she turned you down is no reason to stay away from her. Remain friends with her and you might end up winning her heart as she gets to know you better.

Don't make promises you can't fulfill

Many men ruin their chances with women because they fail to fulfill promises. This attitude is so wrong and it will only take you far away from the woman you desire. Learn to stick to your words.

Be financially comfortable

I had to add this because most men think a woman needing a man who is comfortable financially is a gold digger. She isn’t asking you to be rich but you should be able to handle your own business financially. No woman needs a man who runs to his mama every time for financial assistance. Work hard and pay your bills, that’s the least she expects.

Be Respectful

When I say be respectful, I don’t just mean you respecting her alone. Women love men who are kind and respectful to people in general so you need to drop that rude attitude fast and start respecting people.

Remember days that are special to her

Remembering days that are special to her will score you points. Just because you are not dating her doesn’t mean you shouldn’t say hello and get her a gift on
her birthday...

Source:
http://www.guruzworld.com/599/five-5-ways-to-get-the-woman-you-have-always-desired
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by SuperSupremo(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
On point

But ladies are such unpredictable

Some will later fall for you after numerous turn downs

Some will never ever give in no matter how many years you wasted trying to convince her

You can use your brain to see which kind she is and play along

Don't waste your time with the latter as many girls wish they have you

Try your luck elsewhere
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by doctorlaw: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Practice no 1 at your own peril. You will graduate from friend zone to brother zone

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 29, 2016
@OP can i get selena gomez with this? iv always want her
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by ivyT(f): 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
cool pictures
Op we've heard you
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2016
ivyT:
cool pictures
Op we've heard you
But you are a Lady na...
Or you wana go re strategize?
Chai...
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by olatunjithomas(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2016
OP,tell me you studied womanology in the university.
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by DRISKLEF(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
OP is dulling himself.
There's only one way to get a woman of your dream. 'Make money' ...and i mean alot of it. sad undecided
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
ivyT:
cool pictures
Op we've heard you
Hearing is not the issue..
Putting what you heard at work.. Matters!!!
And that's absolutely the issue.!!
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
OP is dulling himself.
There's only one way to get a woman of your dream. 'Make money' ...and i mean alot of it. sad undecided

Lol.. abi??

Okay listen, you can use money and get the woman of your dream, but money can't make her the love of your life.

She will only enjoy your money, love you partially cos of your money, (fake love) she might even be saving some money for her self and sending to her loved ones..

And she will eat your money until you get dry, she might probably send you back to village.

And I guess you know the next step
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
OP made valid points but 'who get time'? undecided
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by DRISKLEF(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

Lol.. abi??

Okay listen, you can use money and get the woman of your dream, but money can't make her the love of your life.

She will only enjoy your money, love you partially cos of your money, (fake love) she might even be saving some money for her self and sending to her loved ones..

And she will eat your money until you get dry, she might probably send you back to village.

And I guess you know the next step
It's impossible for her to 'eat' my money.
The RABA is plenty boss cool
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
It's impossible for her to 'eat' my money.
The RABA is plenty boss cool

Lol.. plenty ko??
That's exactly when they will turn to goat and eat the money like grass...

And by the time they finish with you, You can easily differentiate the difference between Finished and Complete

But don't pray for such tho!
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by makydebbie(f): 1:07am On May 30, 2016
dat no 1...you go just enter friendzone...dont be shocked when she calls you "bestie"..

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Mikocake(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2016
op is a nice guy...hope u are prepared to die in friend zone??.....immediately I saw that no1 I knew it's them..take his advice at your own peril.

Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by ivyT(f): 3:32pm On May 30, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

Hearing is not the issue..
Putting what you heard at work.. Matters!!!
And that's absolutely the issue.!!
comot for my front
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
ivyT:

comot for my front
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
ivyT:

comot for my front
See dis one.. Who block u b4??
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Ariguy: 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
Do you want to learn blogging and make money from it??
If yes ..add me on Whatsapp with this digit(08069166851)..this is strictly for Kaduna state people
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by ivyT(f): 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

See dis one.. Who block u b4??
carry waka
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2016
doctorlaw:
Practice no 1 at your own peril. You will graduate from friend zone to brother zone
lmao....grin
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by dammyjay93(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2016

Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
ivyT:
carry waka
Carried.. thanks...
Re: Five (5) Ways To Get The Woman You Have Always Desired by porrigeyam(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2016
You don't need all this a woman that fancy you will and the one that don't will only run u over just for the main time she gets her kinda man.. . Men need to stop being a pest and know what's right to avoid story that touch.

(1) (Reply)

5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence / All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story / End Time: How Married Woman Str!p-danced And Had S*x With 7 School Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.