Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret (5929 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / How To Get Any Woman You Want (2) (3) (4)

Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Thisdaymom: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Women can form, or will I say pretend no matter how much, we woman want to lie or argue about it, women can pretend.

Personally there are things I just love doing but will not admit to them when hubby is around. Sometimes I may admit doing them in the midst of my friends.

Marriage is beautiful, you just have that one person who you carry face for, who you form for, who you pretend for, who you want to do shakara for, God indeed knew that Adam would have been so lonely and his life very boring without Eve. So he gave him Eve to spice up his life.

· Pretending not to want sex; hey, can you imagine, does he want me to say ok, yes, no problem, anytime he touches me. For what now? Sometimes you form small for him, at least he will say please, or till I hear some sweet names. I will pretend small even if I want it more than him. If you know you do not pretend not to want sex, say HI.

· Always broke; have you ever seen a woman that agreed to having money? Even if salary is paid today, call her tomorrow and ask for money, she will tell you she is very broke. Just let them pour your oil, and they will just make transfer to you, sharp sharp, but initially their account was red. You need to read about these women in the 7 classes of women you meet in abuja. What do women do with their money sef?

· Forming strong woman; this use to be me, but not anymore. I wan die? No matter how sick a woman is, she Will still be forming very strong and healthy, she will still be up and doing, doing her normal chores, going to work, even bedroom READ MRE @ [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/07/8-things-every-woman-does-but-will.html
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Margy: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Talk talk...who ask you?..aren't you tired of typing long notes?

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by daryoor(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
*yawns* boring secret. any man that begs for sex is a BA.STA.RD.

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Dollarship(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
daryoor:
shey o ti M A D

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Fadiga24(m): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2017
We already know that smiley
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by supereagle(m): 5:46am On Jul 22, 2017
My wife is opposite of 3. She tells you that she is weak always. Not wanting to do anything.
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by AuroraB(f): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2017
supereagle:
My wife is opposite of 3. She tells you that she is weak always. Not wanting to do anything.
grin cool

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Lalas247(f): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Boring *yawns*
Who the hell pretends all this small small girls that will be getting married and depriving the man of the good sh!t grin abeg tell us trending money making legal businessright now .. I'm interested in that

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Cholls(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Boring *yawns*
Who the hell pretends all this small small girls that will be getting married and depriving the man of the good sh!t grin abeg tell us trending money making legal businessright now .. I'm interested in that
my sister I know one it called P Pays the business head office is my room. pm for information
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Lalas247(f): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Cholls:
my sister I know one it called P Pays the business head office is my room. pm for information
Who be ur sis shocked just sisterzone me just like dat

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Edopesin: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Who be ur sis shocked just sisterzone me just like dat
Kikiki See Reaction grin Sis (Sorry Aunty) Yhu No Get Heart
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Lalas247(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Edopesin:

Kikiki See Reaction grin Sis (Sorry Aunty) Yhu No Get Heart
No o
No joy today grin
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by chibuike65: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol mine is opposit last time she woke me up said baby i want you to kiss me for 30mns s*x me three times this night eeeEE if na igbo film u go hear gen gen befor she go finish talking my big banana stand ooO menn i prentend like say i no hear, really i wicked her that night with my biggi carsaver so woman no the do shakara for me because i knw how to do my job

Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by catalan15(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2019
daryoor:
Yeah,I Agreed With You....
Re: Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret by Deepfeel(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2019
20th century secrets undecided

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies