Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (75404 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by chudyprince: 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That's a male grin look by his moniker
lol
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Ezeebube2(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Guy that's a terrible compliment
...you try though smiley

Pardon me dear! I admit dt I sulk @ compliments.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2016
Ezeebube2:

Pardon me dear! I admit dt I sulk @ compliments.
wink
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by titi4fola(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
they're all true show me one that isnt true
oh..sorry, I wanted to say true, but not all the girls wear those behaviour.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
titi4fola:
oh..sorry, I wanted to say true, but not all the girls wear those behaviour.
like who? you? every girl is giulty of atleast one, except you're saying they are saints among them otherwise you and i know this is so true as daylight, like the make up part every girl use make up
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
they'll play dumb to keep you if they know your goody bag is still juicy
Babe must be a psycho!. grin
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by deymoh(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
lol
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by missyge(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Ion do dat mehn
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by kaboninc(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2016
SuperSupremo:
You look all disturbed and stressful
Ever smoked or Addicted to something bad

I asked because it seems most part of your beauty is being all shadowed up.

According to this your pic

Did you just compliment her?

Lol
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* I know! I do.
That your must be tired after overtaxing yerself typing all ya just did

You should have spared yer little fat fingers and told me I should smile more

Lol
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
Romance section has gone to hediots, y'all can't even come up with a women bashing topic that is at least debatable, just utter senseless rubbish.

It's a pity, I miss the NL of old.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
i am divorcing you for infidelity, airsultan she's all yours
Awww. Lol, infidelity on Nairaland? Someone else is blowing her, don't u knw nigga?
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Romance section has gone to hediots, y'all can't even come up with a women bashing topic that is at least debatable, just utter senseless rubbish.

It's a pity, I miss the NL of old.
its not bashing haba everyone is laughing except you, you have no joy at all nawa o, try laugh small over serious about little things, you're a lady for crying out loud
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
DeeTus:
Awww. Lol, infidelity on Nairaland? Someone else is blowing her, don't u knw nigga?
i know its called playing along, you don't think am serious about her do you?
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2016
herbie27:
Babe must be a psycho!. grin
i tell you, everything now na hussle, i blame buhari grin cause someone must carry the blame
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by deuce07(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2016
I laugh in Spanish. That guy wrinkles like Buhari
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
i know its called playing along, you don't think am serious about her do you?
yep
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by ussy09(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
d first person at d left side nawa woo d person get eye prblm ni
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2016
DeeTus:
yep
lol am not, this ho's aint loyal according to chris breezy
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by chubbygal(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
My dear ladies...

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2016
All it see here Is your own experience and not a study of women in general

The truth is if they never cared to begin everything they would do to you will be the opposite of what should be in a healthy normal relationship
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
its not bashing haba everyone is laughing except you, you have no joy at all nawa o, try laugh small over serious about little things, you're a lady for crying out loud
That's why I said it's gone to hediots, worse off are the ladies even laughing. What's funny about the thread?

You make a list of bad behaviour and attribute it to Nigerian girls and you say it's not serious and should be laughed over, I get it though, stupidity is now the order of the day.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by spafu(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy on glasses is a cutie kiss kiss
Everyone of them looks cute but since you like anything with a touch of oyibo even a Buuzuu from Niamey in Niger will be cute in your eyes.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by halfricanadian(f): 11:34pm On May 30, 2016
spafu:

Everyone of them looks cute but since you like anything with a touch of oyibo even a Buuzuu from Niamey in Niger will be cute in your eyes.

Ogbeni i cant appreciate a cute guy on glasses again ni
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 30, 2016
Lala why u move this Committee of friends to the front page? Kai
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Did you just compliment her?
Lol
If that's what you understand its OK

Am only responsible for what I write and not what you understand bro.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy on glasses is a cutie kiss kiss

What province in Canada do you live? Your username made me ask! grin
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by halfricanadian(f): 11:57pm On May 30, 2016
Amefrica:

What province in Canada do you live? Your username made me ask! grin
The province in my prince charming heart

I love ur name
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

The province in my prince charming heart

I love ur name
Always here hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.