Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (75397 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 4:26am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*So condescending
You getting it all wrong

Am really approachable

Don't judge me by this
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 4:33am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
You getting it all wrong

Am really approachable

Don't judge me by this
*No judgment.
**Yer words where condescending though.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Jalinco: 4:36am On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy on glasses is a cutie kiss kiss
You too dey follow men.
You are following 154 people; 15 females and a whopping 139 males. Over 90% male, heeeee won a fi su e
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*No judgment. **Yer words we here condescending though.
Whatever you think

Suit yourself

Am not here to please you after all
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*No,dauntless
Cutehector fix this!! angry
for real? what kind of female bears king?
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 4:40am On May 31, 2016
freecocoa:
That's why I said it's gone to hediots, worse off are the ladies even laughing. What's funny about the thread?

You make a list of bad behaviour and attribute it to Nigerian girls and you say it's not serious and should be laughed over, I get it though, stupidity is now the order of the day.
of course you're welcome thanks for stopping by
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 4:40am On May 31, 2016
uupgrade:
I swear d laugh too much.
lol abi
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 4:41am On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
for real? what kind of female bears king?
*A limitless 1

But I'm not interested in defending my gender to you
°•So let's end this our interactions,yes?
*°•Yes.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 4:44am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Whatever you think

Suit yourself

Am not here to please you after all
*Of course not
....you showcased that.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Of course not
....you showcased that.
Just as you take delight in judging people
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*A limitless 1
But I'm not interested in defending my gender to you °•So let's end this our interactions,yes? *°•Yes.
wao, i was taken aback but ok?
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 4:52am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Just as you take delight in judging people
grin Here we are again
.....*I'm not,didn't judge you.

°•Just said yer words where rude,condescending.
....That's all.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 4:56am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Here we are again .....*I'm not,didn't judge you.
°•Just said yer words where rude,condescending. ....That's all.
Do you wanna be a friend

All hands are open for you
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:00am On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
wao, i was taken aback but ok?
*By his words?
...understandable.
Faceless form.
But watch yaself.
....Don't jump ship.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 5:03am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*By his words?
...understandable.
Faceless form.
But watch yaself.
....Don't jump ship.
watch myself? faceless form? mind elaborating?

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:04am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Do you wanna be a friend

All hands are open for you

*This is odd you insult me
... but you want ta be friends?
Odd.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:06am On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
watch myself? faceless form? mind elaborating?

*Watch you overreacting based of what se random commenter says.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 5:09am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Watch you overreacting based of what se random commenter says.
yeah i guess, am sorry then just have this homophobic personality and am very allergic to gay people
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 5:09am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*This is odd you insult me
... but you want ta be friends?
Odd.
Typical lady

Blows everything out of proportion

Why should I ever insult you when I don't even know you
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:10am On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
yeah i guess, am sorry then just have this homophobic personality and am very allergic to gay people
OK.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK.
how was your night anyways, and your replies are now red cheesy i like it, easy to see
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:12am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Typical lady

Blows everything out of proportion

Why should I ever insult you when I don't even know you
An the insults keep rolling!! cheesy

Guy,you ask me if I was addicted ta something because it showed on my face

What is that but a insult?
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
An the insults keep rolling!! cheesy

Guy,you ask me if I was addicted ta something because it showed on my face

What is that but a insult?
I thought I was being real

Anyway if that offends you

Am Really SORRY!
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:16am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I thought I was being real

Anyway if that offends you

Am Really SORRY!
smh grin ....OK.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 5:17am On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
how was your night anyways, and your replies are now red cheesy i like it, easy to see
grin fine.
Bye smiley
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by SuperSupremo(m): 5:18am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
smh grin ....OK.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 5:26am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin fine. Bye smiley
ciao grin
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by laikas: 6:13am On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i dont like fair guys
me too, buh y is dat?
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by leahcimzil: 6:21am On May 31, 2016
hmm first four pages and there are basically just 5people commenting. Una steal ftc, steal first page, steal second page,3rd page, 4th page. Una welldone oh, God is watching yu guys in 3D
dauntless15 Emperessnaughty AirSultan halfricanadian
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by riczy(m): 6:27am On May 31, 2016
D dunce only fall for dem
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by skywalker240(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2016
guy na man u be,....u jus describe naija girls finish....

Kai E funny die.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Skmoda360(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
The guy on glasses is a cutie kiss kiss
why art thou spot fishing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.