Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (75390 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
So I just saw this on my timeline and......well, I really don't know what to say here.

But hey, what do you guys think of her opinion?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
She's dumb...gat a lot of male friends..and they laugh over things like this.if she thinks its gonna hurt him,she's seriously wastin her time

332 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Lsofdk(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
it's a welcomed idea *if thats the case, i think i have to go make more friends* grin grin grin
modified.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by cruzita(f): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
no no no and HELL NO

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Femco2016(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
she just did herself.... A rod remains a rod,unlike a plastic passage that can expand with time....hope u understand my point

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lsofdk:
it's a welcomed idea *without wasting much time, i think i have to go make more friends* grin grin grin
See this agbaya cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
emmijes3:
She's dumb...gat a lot of male friends..and they laugh over things like this.if she thinks its gonna hurt him,she's seriously wastin her time
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
no no no and HELL NO
No, it's good or no, it's bad?

4 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by cruzita(f): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
No, it's good or no, it's bad?
NOT F^KING GUD
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Lsofdk(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
See this agbaya cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.
dunno.perhaps if he really liked her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by jashar(f): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided
... and some girls wonder why they are labelled cheap?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by ronald4lif(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
It sure will hurt and particularly if the boyfriend never had sex with her. I can imagine a friend telling you how good your girlfriend is and you can't relate coz there was no coitús between the both of them. Heartbreaking.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Strahovski1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bad idea

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by callMeAlpha(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Its crap..dey will only sit Down and laugh at how much of a bitchh u re,

21 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nahhh. If he broke ur heart, at worst you can flirt with his friend. He may not care but the friend certainly will. And also get more sexy. That may not work but at least you'll be sexier grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
It sure will hurt and particularly if the boyfriend never had sex with her. I can imagine a friend telling you how good your girlfriend is and you can't relate coz there was no coitús between the both of them. Heartbreaking.
Yeah, that's true.

Let's bring it a bit personal, how would u feel if ur ex does same?

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Nahhh. If he broke ur heart, at worst you can flirt with his friend. He may not care but the friend certainly will. And also get more sexy. That may not work but at least you'll be sexier grin
Evil cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
That's Some fûcked up thought.undecided

Rather than transforming Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

Most Importantly, Look more sexy(it'll drive him nuts) And Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!grin

he'd regret losing her in No time!grin

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
What? NO.
I'll move on an be happy.
Lol.Estharfabian I love the dirt splash for when I'm feelin' petty.Yes!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Rather than turning Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

Most Importantly, Look more sexy(it'll drive him nuts) And Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!grin

Respect cool

You have got some crazy ideas gurl! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Girls ehn!!! This is hw cheap their toto life span is.

Later they will loose count of the number of penls that broke their broken plate.

Make my ex babe try this shit with me, I go gonk all her friends one by one. Even gonk her sister join

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
What? NO.
Moving on happily ain't easy u'know.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by JoeBlocks(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
So I just saw this on my timeline and......well, I really don't know what to say here.

But hey, what do you guys think of her opinion?

CC: lalasticlala
Honestly, that's some warped up mentality. No need to become a cheerful giver just because you want to get revenge.

Trust me, the best way to deal with a guy who mess with you is to ignore his ass.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by CaroLyner(f): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Rather than transforming Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

exactly!!

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by CaroLyner(f): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=42735015] That's Some fûcked up thought.undecided

[quote]exactly!!

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
Moving on happily ain't easy u'know.
Don't care how hard,I'm gon do it.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
stupidity:
Girls ehn!!! This is hw cheap their toto life span is.

Later they will loose count of the number of penls that broke their broken plate.

Make my ex babe try this shit with me, I go gonk all her friends one by one. Even gonk her sister join
Easy with the gonking biko... sad

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
What? NO.
LoL!grin

Sweet sweet revenge!grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by ronald4lif(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
Yeah, that's true.

Let's bring it a bit personal, how would u feel if ur ex does same?

Personally, I attach too much importance on coitús and go for it whenever I feel like and it's available.

Now when an ex is involved and shag a friend, I'll decrypt she's telling this is what you're missing "loser". I'd have devise moves to win her back but I think that would be fruitless as she's likely to not let that happen.

Reason being that she's aware there can't be any future between us since she has mated a friend. My best bet is to go for a close friend of hers too. Do me I do you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
so u mean I break ur heart maybe by sleepin wit anoda chic and u nw go fvck my frnd and he comes to let me knw hw good you are in bed ryt?

Evry normal guy will just laff it off...

8 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cutehector:
so u mean I break ur heart maybe by sleepin wit anoda chic and u nw go fvck my frnd and he comes to let me knw hw good you are in bed ryt?

Evry normal guy will just laff it off...
Yeah...in that situation. But if he really had feelings for her, He would be somewhat hurt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.