Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? (788 Views)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / Chaii Which Kind Breast Is This Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Last weekend I had one of my FWB visit me for the weekend, she has always pestered me dat I am not romantic, I don't call and rarely ask her to visit. Thus I invited her, I left the key at a strategic place and went to work hoping she will be home when I return. Well as I got back , the first sight thaat greeted me was the sight of my favourite cereal bowl in the dustbin (broken). I pretended not to noticeit and went to the room. I noticed a broken mug by the side, swept there. I still didn't say anything. I welcomed her and all. We ate out and all the other shenaigans which usually follow. By morning I wanted to make coffee and realised the control nob of my primary burner on the cooker has majically broken itself. I still kept quiet, I left that saturday morning to fix an issue on my laptop and thus left her at home. I returned in the evening to meet the packet of my cocoa pops which I just bought in the dustbin, with the contents emptied inside.

All hell broke loose, I shouted, I vexed, I para, I halla and she was likee she saw sugar ant inside and thus had to throw it away. Did I ever tell her I don't appreciate the proteinous value of sugar ant in my cereal? I even doubt how sugar ant entered a cereal I drank only once. I accused her of being destructive, It was then I noticed the window net in my bedroom had a gaping hole, she said it was a mistake, she tried to kill a fly that perched on her, am the broom tore the net. With this I couldn't talk again. I just left the house for her. I returned to find her fast asleep and I joined her. Very early on sunday even before I woke up properly she has left.

We never called eachother since she left till I got this message this morning.

"You are a cheap man, a wicked soul, you shouted at me for a simple mistake I made, how much is that useless bowl, cup, cooker, net or cocoa pops dat gave you the right to shout at me. I don't blame you, I came to your useless house and you treated me like a nobody. God will punish your wickedness and never ever bother seeing me again"

I have been flabagasted ever since, I haven't responded to her text yet, but what did I do wrong. Was my reaction so abnormal ? Was I supposed to be happy she was destructive ? Should I respond ? And if yes what should be my response
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by gnaftalee(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
"FWB" says it all brother : no special treatment
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahahha grin

she is very lousy... Probably raised without proper home training... angry

Am sure they all use that tactics to cover up for their incorrigible character.
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by UyiIredia(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Leave it all to God man.

Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
My brother u did the right thing jaree,
abi she think say e easy to buy those things she break ni.

Abegi park her 1syd jae.
angry grin
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by iykekelvins(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Brother, that girl is destructive
All those things got spoilt in just one day
Haba, free her abeg
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Yuneehk(f): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
LOL! Don't ignore her oo. Since it's "how much is cocoa pops, bowl, cup, net" text her the cost of all she destroyed and tell her to refund you. Careless being!

Tell her to delete you from her life too 'cause you can't stand being FWB with a careless person. You're lucky she didn't burn down your house self grin

1 Like

Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahahahha grin

she is very lousy... Probably raised without proper home training... angry

Am sure they all use that tactics to cover up for their incorrigible character.
I swear only someone from a spoilt home would not feel any guilt at spoiling things in another person's home
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by tattedMONK(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
From a kinda relationship with expiry date (FWB) you shouldn't even feel the slightest tingle of guilt.
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yuneehk:
LOL! Don't ignore her oo. Since it's "how much is cocoa pops, bowl, cup, net" text her the cost of all she destroyed and tell her to refund you. Careless being!

Tell her to delete you from her life too 'cause you can't stand being FWB with a careless person. You're lucky she didn't burn down your house self grin
my dear all through I was out saturday, I nursed the dread I could be called that my home is on fire. How can some people be that way and yet feel no guilt .
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
My brother u did the right thing jaree,

abi she think say e easy to buy those things she break ni.

Abegi park her 1syd jae.
angry grin
well by her text, its easy to buy dats why am cheap. For complaining. Imagine such. Well would not respond to the text since she likely expecting a response
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Brother, that girl is destructive

All those things got spoilt in just one day

Haba, free her abeg
I tire
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by BossKratos: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
wink

O.p send me a pm with her digits! Let me teach her some etiquette! You will reap the benefits! TRUST ME.
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by fdnoble2(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why? in 1 day!, chaii .. she's a destroyer u need to stay away frm her i mean 4get her, even if she ever call u dont pick her call or else she'll be d one to destroy ur life
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dmarketter:
well by her text, its easy to buy dats why am cheap. For complaining. Imagine such. Well would not respond to the text since she likely expecting a response
*chop knuckle* my brother cheesy
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just tell her "Ok" if at all you want to reply her text.

Some mumu girls sef! undecided
Re: Analyse This Abeg....was I Wrong ? by frozenSun(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dmarketter:

Very early on sunday even before I woke up properly she has left.

you knew u had a destructive girl in your house and the best caution u could take was to LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR HER AND COME BACK LATER AT NIGHT.

then to top it all off, u didn't even know when she left cos u were fast asleep. what type of trust is that ? thumbz up bro.

We never called eachother since she left till I got this message this morning.

"You are a cheap man, a wicked soul, you shouted at me for a simple mistake I made, how much is that useless bowl, cup, cooker, net or cocoa pops dat gave you the right to shout at me. I don't blame you, I came to your useless house and you treated me like a nobody. God will punish your wickedness and never ever bother seeing me again"

*a woman must always find some way to put you in the wrong side of the table even when she is a first class offender. so that she can have a reason for dumping you when she tells people why she no longer talks to you no more.

by the way... Is her name Georgina ?

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of An Unhealthy Relationship / Help A Friend!!! / Ways To Avoid Heart Break In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.