Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) (3663 Views)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 2:02am On May 30, 2016
This Awesome Story was Shared by Josephine Yartel on her Facebook. I feel like Crying...

Read the story below

check out more photos at http://streetrepp..com/2016/05/be-inspired-10-years-old-fulani-girl.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by ucheHapers(m): 2:08am On May 30, 2016
And she still didnt give the fulani girl anything...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 2:13am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:

i wonder o.... why is she posting it online then?

4 Likes

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:42am On May 30, 2016
I was thinking she blessed the little girl.

3 Likes

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:30am On May 30, 2016
Hmm!she is asking if we learn anything from her story?what is there to learn?
Is it..
The fact that she made the girl,keep her company?
The fact that she collected and returned her lil cent

Or the fact that she took a selfie with the girl
God bless you,if u blessed the girl in return..

4 Likes

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by leshluap(m): 4:08am On May 30, 2016
d lesson is here is that u dnt need to av millions to be a blessing to people. the little girl, even in her situation still felt the need to help others.. generosity has nothing to do with abundance...

10 Likes

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 4:32am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:

She would have but she doesn't need to announce that to the world.

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:04am On May 30, 2016
It's so touching embarassed

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 5:51am On May 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
I was thinking she blessed the little girl.

No mind her...
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 5:53am On May 30, 2016
leshluap:
d lesson is here is that u dnt need to av millions to be a blessing to people. the little girl, even in her situation still felt the need to help others.. generosity has nothing to do with abundance...

Yea....sooo right!
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 5:59am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
You don't know if she did or did not.
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by Rajosh(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2016
lesson 1: Generosity has nothing to do with abundance.

lesson 2: Don't judge an entire race/tribe/nation etc because of some few disgruntled elements. ( never generalize)

lesson 3: you don't need to announce your good deeds for everybody to know. the GREAT ONE who sees in secret will reward you accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by Swissheart(f): 6:52am On May 30, 2016
Wow.... .. .. Inspiring
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2016
Rajosh:
lesson 1: Generosity has nothing to do with abundance.

lesson 2: Don't judge an entire race/tribe/nation etc because of some few disgruntled elements. ( never generalize)

lesson 3: you don't need to announce your good deeds for everybody to know. the GREAT ONE who sees in secret will reward you accordingly.

youre very right about that bolded part sha...

oga lalasticlala i hail o

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by dynamo77(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2016
This is so deep!!

#Live and let's live....
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by ayamAgenius: 8:32am On May 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
Hmm!she is asking if we learn anything from her story?what is there to learn?
Is it..
The fact that she made the girl,keep her company?
The fact that she collected and returned her lil cent

Or the fact that she took a selfie with the girl

Cld the present economy be responsible for you shallow reasoning? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2016
And am I suppose to take the thread serious like my life depend on it ?is the contents of the thread superficial? No!! angry
ayamAgenius:

Cld the present economy be responsible for you shallow reasoning? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by MrOreo(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
My thoughts exactly, after the whole tru life story ish and shedding tears serenren, you still didnt give her nothing..... girls stingy ehn grin
BTW.... quote me to say trash n be struck down by a customised something
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
I would have adopted her
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by thelastmediator: 9:16am On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
I would have adopted her

Same here. I pray someone does in Ghana. She deserved better.It's hard to find people with good heart.
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by aragonchuks(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
Nawao she no guve am anything ...make dat fulani girl check weda d money d woman return to am complete o...
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 9:20am On May 30, 2016
thelastmediator:

Same here. I pray someone does in Ghana. She deserved better.It's hard to find people with good heart.

Yes always hard smiley
I pray too
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by waxxydude: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
Don't judge an entire tribe because of some disgruntled few!

Ne'er say the Delta region are lazy cause of some miscreats.

Don't say the north/fulani are extremist & violent cause of some erring few.

Don't call the yorubas cowards or common touts cause of some crazy "agberos". grin

And lately don't tag the igbos criminals, drug traffickers, decietful, phoney folks cause of some overzealous few.

Nigeria/Nigerians: good people/great nation!
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by KweenSisan(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
...As in ehn...i was expedcting that..or even something to keep the girls passion burning..or even give her a vision or purpose to hold on to..she wont forget..not tell her you just 'used' her for company and fun...not to judge you...but thats how your post seems
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by KweenSisan(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2016
Rajosh:

....Except of cause a lot of people can learn from it...then its not pride if you say what you did...even if you dont have to mention the amount...it calms the spirit of your listeners...and inspires them like you planned on doing...thats why we give testimonies...Truth is..the girls doesnt even need those coins...she could have sweetly swapped that money for something greater...and with a great word of advise...it would go far with her...psychologically...that act of hers she described above...can even make the girl...not give to anyone again...makes it seem like all they want is company..sorry bro..its wrong

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by jrupa(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2016
FULANI'S for GHANA dei try while d ones for NIGERIA na trouble dem dei cause with d present economy headache Wei we dei experience.

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 30, 2016
That lady is a terrible person. She just used the poor girl, or don't you think cutesexy1?
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by chudyprince: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
If all the fulani people would be like this girl, herdsmen will never be regarded as a terrorist
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by Qualer: 2:19pm On May 30, 2016
sinaj:
It's so touching embarassed

na for where the thing touch you? cheesy
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by porrigeyam(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by enygmababe: 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
MrOreo:

My thoughts exactly, after the whole tru life story ish and shedding tears serenren, you still didnt give her nothing..... girls stingy ehn grin
BTW.... quote me to say trash n be struck down by a customised something

I just want to point out that the post was meant to show how beautiful the girl's heart it. The lady who experienced it was awed by the beauty of the girls heart to the extent of posting about it.

She did not mention anything about giving the girl something because it would probably have detracted from the awesomeness of the girl's mind.

Mentioning that she gave the girl some money would have made some posters say stuff like....the girl hammer oh! Na sense the girl use for her etc.

I am very certain that the Lady would not have left the girl like that even though she did not mention what she gave her.

As an individual, if I was the one with the experience I would also not have mentioned if I did anything. The post was about celebrating Leila's mind.

Hope this does not count as trash.
Re: Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) by MrOreo(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
enygmababe:

I just want to point out that the post was meant to show how beautiful the girl's heart it. The lady who experienced it was awed by the beauty of the girls heart to the extent of posting about it.

She did not mention anything about giving the girl something because it would probably have detracted from the awesomeness of the girl's mind.

Mentioning that she gave the girl some money would have made some posters say stuff like....the girl hammer oh! Na sense the girl use for her etc.

I am very certain that the Lady would not have left the girl like that even though she did not mention what she gave her.

As an individual, if I was the one with the experience I would also not have mentioned if I did anything. The post was about celebrating Leila's mind.

Hope this does not count as trash.
Not @ all, u ve got manners , I respec dat.
So expec a customised something in the form of a PM.... endeavor 2 accept smiley

(1) (Reply)

Football Bring Men Together , What Bring Ladies Together? / Groom Chasing After His Running Away Bride-to-be On Their Wedding Day. / Please I Need Advice I Don't Know What To Do About My Gf And Best friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.