Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry (2706 Views)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2016
She is my friend on Facebook, she think she is too pretty to marry some certain people. Please advice her on who to marry.

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by ucheHapers(m): 2:47am On May 30, 2016
Even ugly people play hard to get...

9 Likes

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by frankdGreat125: 3:02am On May 30, 2016
Baby la hot, Note dat d beautiful ones are not yet born, just d select by td time u r up to 30 yrs. Na free oooooo osho, by den any one Can serve.
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by peachesandroses(f): 3:15am On May 30, 2016
since when did people start choosing life partners based on only looks? When you reach 38 you will gladly marry an ugly man. u never chi chomtin ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by codedpee(m): 3:26am On May 30, 2016
But she wasn't confused about pouting and the particular type .. Some girls eh (SMH)
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 3:30am On May 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 4:55am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
undecided
what do you have to say?...when she is hard to want she is forming hard to get...imagine marriage based on looks!

1 Like

Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2016
See her face like person wey need serious slap
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by jashar(f): 7:24am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:

grin wink Factory reset kinda slap grin.
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2016
jashar:

lol buh funny enuf, not so pretty looking ladies give birth to pretty children..

Wen I see beautiful girls, and see their mums, i'm like, how come? grin
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:31am On May 30, 2016
Lol, does she own that lying mirror in Snow White?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by jashar(f): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lol buh funny enuf, not so pretty looking ladies give birth to pretty children..

cheesy

chhheeeiiii..... grin my brother. Na early morning we dey so oooo grin. Make I no too laugh....

But you have a point
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2016
jashar:
cheesy

chhheeeiiii..... grin my brother. Na early morning we dey so oooo grin. Make I no too laugh....

But you have a point
of course I always have a point. Why don't u wana show me ur face? Are u somewhat shy?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by jashar(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
of course I always have a point. Why don't u wana show me ur face? Are u somewhat shy?

I am overtly shy. embarassed
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Ifakiland(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2016
I won't toast u drunk...u can't be ugly and still chop my money are u mad dats a criminal offense.
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by shigo20(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
abi u no see
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
I wonder o, ask my girlfriend how many sacrifices she make before she could finally get me
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Baby la hot, Note dat d beautiful ones are not yet born, just d select by td time u r up to 30 yrs. Na free oooooo osho, by den any one Can serve.
Haaaaa, she is more beautiful to be abandoned
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2016
peachesandroses:
since when did people start choosing life partners based on only looks?
When you reach 38 you will gladly marry an ugly man. u never chi chomtin ! undecided
can't stop laughing
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
codedpee:
But she wasn't confused about pouting and the particular type .. Some girls eh (SMH)
some girls go find husband go village. Am sure those bike men are the one running her things
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
undecided
Do you want to marry Joanna?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
what do you have to say?...when she is hard to want she is forming hard to get...imagine marriage based on looks!
I wonder, is she expecting we ugly guys to commit suicide?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
End Of Discussion
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Lol, does she own that lying mirror in Snow White?
She looks like a Lie Mohammed?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2016
jashar:

Easy man
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:

Its God's doing
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2016
jashar:
cheesy

But you have a point
Sure he has it
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
my sister i dont even know what to say.
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
Do you want to marry Joanna?
who's joanna?
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by makydebbie(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2016
Redomi:
I wonder, is she expecting we ugly guys to commit suicide?
lol..
Re: Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry by Redomi(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
who's joanna?
It's me. Will you Marry me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Guy Really Wants To Marry You / Half Of Nigerian Girls Under 18 Years Are Not Virgins- Survey / I Love My Kitchen Cabinet (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.