Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room (38980 Views)

Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
na these bed Dan wan yansh coco
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by kelvyn7: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
Hopey12:
Oluwa abeg beg me December don dey reach
when I dey here dey wait for u?
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by GENTLETEE(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
Lifestyle of the rich and famous!
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by madridguy(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
See Dubai like paradise, yet some useless people will be calling PMB names for lamenting the way PDP crushed Nigeria.
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Dyt(f): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Ashley Coco Adeleke has an adorable young son. Here are pictures of him and his step-dad Caleb Adaji getting ready for the big day yesterday.

lalasticlala

They look so connected and good together
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by ireneony(f): 10:17am On May 30, 2016
OBO...
Imaden is very lucky grin
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by SuperSupremo(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2016
All just for banging
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by vague: 10:22am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Ashley Coco Adeleke has an adorable young son. Here are pictures of him and his step-dad Caleb Adaji getting ready for the big day yesterday.

lalasticlala
this explains why Davido was so excited about having his daughter, he has seen his own sister as a single mum thats why he is makin sure he is always in his daughter's life

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by purkeyklef(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2016
Dream money can buy
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by sinaj(f): 10:24am On May 30, 2016
mareema:
embarassedso some one can be enjoying like this..upon how the economy is bad
lol no b small grin

People like diz will misplace #200,000 nd wnt evn notice grin
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by sinaj(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
My Lawd!!
I just dey imagine the kpanshing when go take place grin cheesy

Na this kind place me and sinaj go spend our first night grin cheesy
bubu let's leave nl nd husle embarassed
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Teeadegz(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2016
Pikin wey dey inside belle sef know say d Adeleke's owe bar!!!so what's special about d hotel,Nah Abule Ilusi dem for go lodge nah.....sipping my hot tea
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by docmoses(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2016
Bleep
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2016
I came to check out the valve of the tube of the tire of the car of the sister to the cousin of davido's girlfriends brother's dog.rubbish
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by zheroes(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2016
cutediva87:
you are so right. I must make money.
don't go and kill yourself ooooo, pray to God and work hard, if he permits it fine , if not live your life the way it comes. do you have any family inheritance that pays you about N200MILLION ANNUALLY? If not then start dreaming until then be praying and work smart. their parents had suffered for them.
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by pbs4real(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:
so he's bubu and i am xwili? Observing 4rm 4k T.V
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by zheroes(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:
She too short ooo.... Meanwhile

Hi all... Send Whatsap message to these numbers if you want to b added in RELATIONSHIP chat group...2348137571095,2348066300820,2349081037402 Where we discuss things pertaining rendering helpful advice on relationships,to heal broken hearts, hook ups, chat and have fun... We are adding only females for now
YOU DONT KNOW HER AND HAVENT EVER MET HER, SHE ISNT SHORT, DECENT HEIGHT FOR A LADY. no sentiments

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Umusom: 10:41am On May 30, 2016
Good things come with time!
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Umusom: 10:43am On May 30, 2016
True talk!
GENTLETEE:
Lifestyle of the rich and famous!
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by hpk(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2016
Innodon:
All these Dubai weeding doesn't end up well.. .. Just saying
MAY YOU LIVE LONG...
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Smellymouth: 11:01am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

Hunnie, ayam hustling..for us kiss kiss
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by fiftynaira(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2016
Dubai weddings dey like rochas govt... all na scam!
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by sinaj(f): 11:03am On May 30, 2016
pbs4real:
so he's bubu and i am xwili? Observing 4rm 4k T.V
it's nt wot u tink
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by ejeh121(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2016
My igala brother! I hail thee....
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by peezeygwiny(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Nice
is diz truly Ur behind
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by Irreplaceable48(f): 11:22am On May 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] So someone actually went into d room to take those pictures?? it is well!
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by just2okworld(f): 11:34am On May 30, 2016
cruzita:
money

money

money

I MUST MAKE YOU

Lol
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by DeltahArmy(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Why didn't they patronize US at WATERCRESS Hotel IKEJA LAGOS.

For those who can't afford to go to Dubai, WATERCRESS Hotel Ikeja LAGOS will be a nice place to do yours.

Check out our luxury room in the picture below.

Check out these rooms from Nordic Hotel Abuja... Call 08094011826 for your bookings.

Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by golddust6000(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
SosaHD:
wen dem divorce make dem make sure say dem send us the photos of their house interior also

african mentality
sorry we Africans don't divorce as you thought!
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by gretblue: 12:19pm On May 30, 2016
mareema:
embarassedso some one can be enjoying like this..upon how the economy is bad
The more reason for you not to toll in the mindset of those who often complain of bad economy. In the same bad economy people are buying expensive houses,cars and host of others.All you need doing is to work smart.
Re: Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room by delpharm(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2016
Wetin com consign me.. Will this change the price of Garri?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Workout Photos / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.