Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers (30486 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / PHOTOS: Beggers In Front Of National Mosque When Buhari Came To Pray / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2009
sjeezy8:

Im sure you have 100s sex tapes floating around. Guys dont even holla at you they just have a sytem called refer a hoe and everyone refers you
LOL, I got 101, little compare to your Library of Bleep 101 by Sjeezy.

I heared that you even tattooed PLAYBOY MANSION on your asshoe grin grin
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2009
lol we givin out awards this year

coolest guy of the year goes to sjeezy

SLUT OF THE YEAR GOES TO FLGATORS

before you left naija you were QUEEN OF AJEGUNLE now your QUEEN OF FL damn shame
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2009
dis babe im going to sleep

all jokes aside stop being such a slut its not for nigerians image aiight

next thing they'll be calling us all sluts when your really one of the few nigerian asewos in yankee

kiss
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 25, 2009
All jokes aside, stop being the PLAYBOY MANSION of your football team kiss

Bye, got one sexy man who needs my attention grin
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 5:31am On Aug 25, 2009
FL Gators:

All jokes aside, stop being so cool kiss

Bye, got ten  men who need my attention  imma LovePeddler like dat grin

fixed lol
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 25, 2009
rotflmao. w/e makes you sleep at night.

grin
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 25, 2009
admin - deport these troublemakers!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy

therein lies the error in fashola's deportation - how many times has admin deported morenike cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Afaukwu: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2009
How about Igbo states deporting all the hausa beggars in Igboland? There are thousands of them in Ama Awusa (Awusa quarters) in Owerri, Garricky in Enugu, Bridgehead in Onitsha, Cattle market in Okigwe, Aba and Umuahia.

Also, while travelling to Benin From Port Harcourt via the East West Road, you have hundreds of lepers begging along the road around Bayelsa state. Are those hausas too? If so, should they be deported?
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2009
Oyb, how are you today? cheesy
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by OneNaija(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2009
Nigeria was never a nation to begin with -all those fancy arguments are just moot. We can pretend all we want. Rule of law -pleeeaasse!! We don't even get to elect our leaders -they choose them for us.

Fashola did the right thing, let everyone cater for their own. Why should Fashola shoulder the responsibilities of the Federal government and those irresponsible Sharia governors and elites in the North ?

The Sharia governors introduced sharia without an effective rehabilitation on ground !! If the state is going to cut off a man's hand the state should also provide something for him to do to eat -that's just common sense. But instead Lagos is now flooded with these eyesore Sharia beggars. Common give Fashola a break !!
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2009
All nigerian states need to look out for their own for the most part and not have migrants move to cities with no basic education or skill. Good education starts in your OWN state where you were born. All governments should make the well being of their citizens priority and if we do that the whole country will do better.

FL Gators:

Oyb, how are you today? cheesy

USA - United states of Asewos lol
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by fayahsoul: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2009
The hausas, fulanis, ijaws, yoruba and "igbo-nigerians" collaborate with the white devil to keep afuraka down. These conniving cowardly folks must be dealt with before change will come.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2009
fayahsoul:

The hausas, fulanis, ijaws, yoruba and "igbo-nigerians" collaborate with the white devil to keep afuraka down. These conniving cowardly folks must be dealt with before change will come.

hen hennn that sounds good we (The hausas, fulanis, ijaws, yoruba and "igbo-nigerians"wink dont want any fuckin biafra
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by fayahsoul: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
sjeezy8:

hen hennn that sounds good we (The hausas, fulanis, ijaws, yoruba and "igbo-nigerians"wink dont want any fuckin biafra

Atulu. . .u idiots are holding the whole continent back not just biafrans.

Stinking afro brazilian transvestite. . .while building your chicken muscles try building your brains too u homo.

Underdogs/undergods
rise[size=17pt] rise [/size][size=23pt] rise[/size]
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by OYBMEND: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
fayahsoul = Bialegend ?
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
OneNaija:

Nigeria was never a nation to begin with -all those fancy arguments are just moot. We can pretend all we want. Rule of law -pleeeaasse!! We don't even get to elect our leaders -they choose them for us.

Fashola did the right thing, let everyone cater for their own. Why should Fashola shoulder the responsibilities of the Federal government and those irresponsible Sharia governors and elites in the North ?

The Sharia governors introduced sharia without an effective rehabilitation on ground !! If the state is going to cut off a man's hand the state should also provide something for him to do to eat -that's just common sense. But instead Lagos is now flooded with these eyesore Sharia beggars. Common give Fashola a break !!

After 25 pages, somebody finally came up with a reasonable explanation.

Thanks to you onenaija.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Beaf: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2009
[Quote author=sjeezy8]

[Quote author=THE AMAKA]
sjeezy shut the hell up dissing igbos.
what the hell?
what happend to one nigeria?

and igbos stop dissing yorubas. all of yall are a hot mess.[/quote]

I didn't diss igbos i said common igbo biafran clown a biafran igbo is different than a sensible igbo lol ok!!! Biafra is a fake country made up by some delusional igbos, for the breaking of one nigeria

now you shut the hell up all wrong and misread[/quote]

Two formerly honey dew eyed 9ja's have suddenly discovered that one is Igbo and the other Yoruba. . . Gbosa!!
Why do we keep up with this "one Nigeria" bullshit? And then "deport" each other?

I never thought I would quote the bible but, this is apt;
"husband against wife, fathers against their sons and brother against brother. Many will pray for death, but it will not come. Woe, woe, to the inhabitants of the Earth" grin grin grin
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
^^^ your too busy typing and drinking liquor
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by fayahsoul: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2009
OYB_MEND:

fayahsoul = Bialegend ?

No. . .but bialegend is a comrade.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by vezycash(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
how biafra take concern Northern beggers?
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by C2H5OH(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
Beaf:

I didn't diss igbos i said common igbo biafran clown a biafran igbo is different than a sensible igbo lol ok!!! Biafra is a fake country made up by some delusional igbos, for the breaking of one nigeria

now you shut the hell up all wrong and misread

Two formerly honey dew eyed 9ja's have suddenly discovered that one is Igbo and the other Yoruba. . . Gbosa!!
Why do we keep up with this "one Nigeria" bullshit? And then "deport" each other?

I never thought I would quote the bible but, this is apt;
"husband against wife, fathers against their sons and brother against brother. Many will pray for death, but it will not come. Woe, woe, to the inhabitants of the Earth" grin grin grin
Laughing in Ebipirpo  grin walolwalowalowalo grin
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by bbngozi(f): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
this is useless, i see no use to this
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2009
**edit**

didnt realise who I was quoting.

make I modify because there are some love-starved adolescents men (and I use the term men very loosely) who lose their heads anytime they feel they're given attention on the internet cheesy

orisirisi for nairaland.

Naija parents no dey hug dem pikin as we all know. grin

Certain nairaland males are so crying out for a hug, some love and chicken pot pie. But they're too shy to report to the dating section.

though of course certain males may be female and vice versa. Schizo isnt gender specific.
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
@sjeezy
rotfl. . . . plz, don't get tired of calling out the name of your nations of dundee.

Just comot from the thread and let legit MEN write. Even if your tribalistic rubbish is not embarassing you, think of how uneducated you sound tongue
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
how do i sound uneducated? insults aren't uneducated please

Im sure you have better things to do like . . . . . . let me not say you already know
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2009
sjeezy8:

how do i sound uneducated? insults aren't uneducated please

Im sure you have better things to do like . . . . . . let me not say you already know
rotflmao. Yawwwwwn. What a petty bitch cheesy

Lol. 5mins to relax from my studying. Trust me, your ridiculous posts and stalking tells me I'm doing sth right cheesy
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. Yawwwwwn. What a petty bitch cheesy

Lol. 5mins to relax from my studying. Trust me, your ridiculous posts and stalking tells me I'm doing sth right cheesy

i start school next week so i wont be online for you to bother me aiight

crazy hoe
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
sjeezy8:

i start school next week so i wont be online for you to bother me aiight

crazy hoe
Good. So at around 4-4:05 and 5- 5:05, expect me.

My BITCH cheesy
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by sjeezy8: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Good. So at around 4-4:05 and 5- 5:05, expect me.

My BITCH cheesy

lol sicko i have all evening classes
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2009
abeg na lagos deporting beggars we dey discuss oh.

Do yew need a room?
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol sicko i have all evening classes
Then you better make time, I need someone to yab angry

@tpia
sorry oga mi embarassed
Re: Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers by vezycash(m): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2009
guys wait oh! nepa isue neva solve whey this guy the pursue beggers na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land / Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.