Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts (31026 Views)

Navy, Army Deploy Fighter Jets, Gunboats To Warri Creeks / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by SKAMOD(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Dem go hear wen!!!

Shebi NA na coward?

Stay tuned grin

lol na una i dey pity... grin food go later scarce... Same people given BH the idea of the fighter never told him to use it against BOKO HARAM idiolts.... Like you Dont Ever Schoool!!!! Stay with Ur Poor Mentality
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
chido20:
I haven't heard of any militant killed since this soldiers wia sent dia. maybe the re 2 strong 4 the soldiers to handle
LET TIME BE THE JUDGE.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
wake me up when the bombings stop,for now all this one Na jege,the army may win the battle, but I fear the war is still on,don't mean to be a prophet of doom
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ba7man(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
jamesibor:

Why not simply let them go with "their oyel"?
Let your regional leaders be the one to champion your cause....... not gun carrying militants, kidnappers, pirates and oil Bunkerers before you're taken serious.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ba7man(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
frehage:

Don't be jealous and envious 'on top nothing'. It's not their fault there's oil in their land.
Jealous? Of the bombings, and gun carrying miscreants all over that region?

I'm glad I'm far away from y'all.

You guys are just a step away from anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by akanji4good(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
SHOW NO MERCY, KILL THEM ALL angry grin angry
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by frehage: 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:

...of the oil I mean. Japan has little or no natural resources you know. Let's focus more on wealth creation as a country and stop this fixation on sharing.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ba7man(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
frehage:

...of the oil I mean. Japan has little or no natural resources you know. Let's focus more on wealth creation as a country and stop this fixation on sharing.
It's The oil that's the problem, don't you see?

Everyone thinks it's an automatic ticket to paradise...... even the militants that claim to be fighting for the ND are only after their stomachs.

Why don't you guys ever question your leader?
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by frehage: 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:

...of the oil I mean. Japan in all its magnificence has little or no natural resources you know. Let's focus more on wealth creation as a country and stop this fixation on sharing.

And the majority of the region is not in support of the violence.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Kenechi1: 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
Why cant Buhari do the same with Fulani Herdsman
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by engrchykae(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

See yourself celebrating foolishness! undecided

I hope you're in front of the guns and fighter jets, otherwise don't use "we"

Get out of your house and go and fight grin grin grin
when i checked ur name i calmed down.bragging with an hausa/fulani army is normal hobby for ur likes.
Anyway let the nigerdelta be anti nigeria first.
Because................
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Litmus: 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
Charly68:
They should contact Obama for drones ,that will be much better than a manned aircraft. The miscreants should be given the treatment of the unrepentant Talibans for their failure to heed the voice of reasoning .

Obama is not friend of Nigeria. The existence of Nigeria is an affront to all negative stereotype of the black man. Obama is all about not rocking the boat when it comes to issues that concerns the black world. To Obama Chris Brown is an ass, Johnny Depp misunderstood; Mayweather a disgrace and coward and manny pacquiao the greatest boxer that ever lived.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:

Honestly, i Feel for those poor Women and Children forced to flee from those paid to protect them……., I can’t be a refugee inside my own Country.
Nigeria Army, we haven't forgotten what you people did in Zaria, we don't want a repeat here. You can win a Battle, but you can't win the War in the End.

Peaceful Negotiation is the Best Way Out, the army can’t be fighting every where, North East, South East, and Niger Delta. They will be stretch Tine and worn out before you know it.
cut me dat crap of peaceful negotiations. What happens tomorrow after negotiating with dem today? A new group springs up tomorrow. These Avengers are nothing but criminals sponsored to destabilise this govt. I'm a pure Anambrarian , I care less about their actions. Govt should as a matter of necessity get them and deal decisively with them.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by darealez(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

why don't you leave their oyel and stick to your groundnut and cocoa
We are better off those days we had no focus on oil! All the giant structures in the SW were built then! We have highly rated institutions.... all developed with cocoa income. You'd better wake the hell up from all this irreasonable mentality!
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Litmus: 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is the equivalent of Nkrumah of Ghana planning to build Silos to store grains, a plan that brought the wrath of America down on his head and the CIA up his tail. grin
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
Love Machine:
Obj did the same thing when he destroyed communities in niger delta.But he ended up killing innocent civilians while the militants were no where to be found.Eventually,that didn't stop pipeline vandalism.

Na lie,technology don evolve this time around,na drones and 24 hours surveilance go do d magic.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by maxzzo1(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2016
This is what piss me up....deploying jets for der own oil ooo. I still don't understand Buhari shee he watz to diversify d economy....Buhari leave oil alone...I forsee crisis everywhere soon....
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by mindtricks: 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
The US congress would veto it.
We don't supply arms to african despots and blood thirsty african leaders with human rights cases at the ICC.
Buhari is not different from NDA . Let him look for weapons elsewhere.

What appeals to the posters is what matters. It doesn't matter if it's far from best practice.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by deb(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Stop masturbating over reports of fighter jets and sorties.

We have had worse in the Niger Delta. We got through it.

We will get through this in one piece.

-Lord

Until they run you aground completely ba?
I no pity your foolishness
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Vongsama(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2016
So Nigerian Army can actually do this and we still have Boko Haram n Sambisa still a no-go area?

Anyway, its good if they stick to objectivity.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Idrico(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Stop masturbating over reports of fighter jets and sorties.

We have had worse in the Niger Delta. We got through it.

We will get through this in one piece.

-Lord
I am 100% sure you don't reside in Niger Delta.Wicked soul.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by chrisblack: 8:03pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
Yes, deploy your crappy WW2 jets to the niger-delta and all is well with Nigeria again.
Nigeria will cease to be a fourth world nation with disenchanted citizens. The niger-delta would suddenly become pro-Nigeria.
crappy you say.kontinu like. Pgej. U go know say bomb no be crappy
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by martinosi: 8:09pm On May 30, 2016
Dokimazo:
Another matter plaguing the countries economy. God please protect our gallant soldiers

Hmmm... A Militant group that has a "Twitter Account" and a "website"...can somebody tell me that something
is very wrong with this picture...what type of group does that? and it makes daily post on twitter and it
also follow the twitter account of the President of Nigeria..what a joke!!!... so is the Nigerian Intelligence service
so ill equiped with IT Technicians that it cannot locate the web-hosting site for the website and also find the IP Address
for the twitter account....this is a joke.....something is seriously wrong with this picture....
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by martinosi: 8:14pm On May 30, 2016
Litmus:
Nigeria is the equivalent of Nkrumah of Ghana planning to build Silos to store grains, a plan that brought the wrath of America down on his head and the CIA up his tail. grin

Niger Delta Avengers - A Militant group that has a website and a twitter account that follow the President and Vice
President of Nigeria on Twitter....so the State Security Service of Nigeria cannot locate the Web-host
and also get the IP Address of the Twitter Account from the Nigerian Communications Commission...

what a joke..something is really fishy about this so called Militant Group....

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by donodion(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Dem go hear wen!!!

Shebi NA na coward?

Stay tuned grin

Kikikikik E don RED!!! I saw it coming.

Na my people for Edo state i dey worry for.Now there would be large numbers of IDPs ....
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by LordAdam: 8:48pm On May 30, 2016
deb:

Until they run you aground completely ba?
I no pity your foolishness

Look at the history.

Buhari is too small to run Niger Delta aground completely.

We have been repressed for 55 years. We had the Odi Massacre, we came out strong.

Niger Delta is bigger than all you simpletons.

-Lord
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by LordAdam: 8:51pm On May 30, 2016
Idrico:
I am 100% sure you don't reside in Niger Delta.Wicked soul.

And who is the unfortunate soul advising you that your opinion is useful.

Your opinion is useless to me.

-Lord
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by sammhi(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
greenpasture:

"And yes, it is their resources and their oil. If the niger-delta was a sovereign state, the ownership of those resources would not be argued"

Absolutely but it isn't isn't sovereign state. It is a region in a sovereign state and it doesn't become a sovereign state by virtue of having oil within that area.

stop being a fool displaying crass ignorance...
will Texas share it's oil with California? or is Texas sovereign state.?
if the oil was in Sokoto, kano Bauchi. etc woukd they share it with Rivers, Edo etc? Never
even in Lagos, The omonile tax you (illegally)for every land you buy aand even when you are building..what has been done about that?
Hypocrisy at its best...
the best and fair way is let every state manage it's resources and pay tax to the Central govt. period

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Na lie,technology don evolve this time around,na drones and 24 hours surveilance go do d magic.
Our military no sabi use drone.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ftplanet: 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
Kudos to NA. May Almighty Allah be with u guys always. I believed d cowards wil never face d real men in uniform
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
Can you work as an estate agent in a real estate company in lagos on commission basis?
If yes,
Call us today for a direct and immediate engagement, good parkage awaits you 09094951495 our office is at surulere lagos.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by zheroes(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

why don't you leave their oyel and stick to your groundnut and cocoa
with what money were your refineries built?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election / Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC / We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.